Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. (18843 Views)

My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike / My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Faraidi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
emusmith:
Hmm, just imagine. Which celebrity would you like to pick your call, and what would you say afterwards?

Something like:

YOU: "Hello Smith"

HIM: "Sorry, this is Don Jazzy"
so what are celebrity God? It your type that think everything that glliter is gold.
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
yo, wrong number, now you can fvck off angry angry
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Etizz: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hiss N end the call on him....
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by folabayo1(f): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Well if its don baba j I will jes tell him dat am a fan dat appreciates his songs and I love his swags...and I won't forget to tell him dat he's one of my greatest crush cheesy
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by kelvine(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
I wish I accidentally call GEJ, would tell him I want to see him urgently.
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Caracta(f): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
I played this prank on someone once.

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Eastherbunny(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Men I we auction that number to intending artist and the auction go start from 1m

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Calebosko(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
do u mean like calebrity?
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Creamz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
I would want Tony Elumelu so I can ask him some questions about business not any celebrity as I don't crush on any of them
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by tboyzy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ehen...wrong number...simple...
Me sef na celebrity na
All of us will form
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Faraidi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
emusmith:
Hmm, just imagine. Which celebrity would you like to pick your call, and what would you say afterwards?

Something like:

so what are celebrity God? It your type that think everything that glliter is gold.Or haven't seen how some of them are dying poor?
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by icebebe(f): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
ME: hi baby(excited)

TONTO: oh I fink u dialed d wrong number cus dis is Tonto dikeh d actress,nt ur baby (giggles)

ME :oh really? Dats great cus ave bin wanting to talk to u abot somfin vry important

TONTO : wat?

ME :I fink u suld quit music,music is jus nt ur fin I also.........(Sorry ur account is too low fr dis call,pls recharge and try again)

2 Likes

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by holatin(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
d only person I go one talk to mistakingly na PEJ.

@least I can ve a free laugh

3 Likes

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Olutola88(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jarus:
First, a celebrity is not likely to pick and unsaved number and tell you his name straight like that.

Second, if he/she does, there is no big deal in it.
End of Discussion
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Ladybluecash(f): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Celebrity pick my call.. Dem go faint cos...(in davidos voiz) am biger dan all of dem
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by DAIL(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
If i could find my way..... back to d cross, i could find my way back hommme....
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by driand(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
nekaa:
it has to be a fake one... cause even a non celebrity like me don't go telling every number that calls "it's Neka"
ugly girls and der forming....... smh!
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nickymezor(f): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Funni thread...@Emusmith hapi sundai
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by suruwilliams(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
kilokeys:
i could swear this would happen

SHE : jazzy baby, u have forgotten me shey?
ibo kwenu
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by DAIL(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
icebebe:
ME: hi jane(excited)

TONTO: oh I fink u dialed a wrong number cus dis is Tonto dikeh d actress,

ME :oh really? Dats great cus ave bin wanting to talk to u abot somfin vry important

ME :I fink u suld quit music,music is jus nt ur fin I also.........(Sorry ur account is too low fr dis call,pls recharge and try again)
hahahaha.... u full sh*t
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by DesChyko: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'll start blabbing incoherently, screaming pointlessly like an *** supportergrin
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by dave2meek(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
No big deal cos me too am a celebrity cool
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by DAIL(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
icebebe:
ME: hi jane(excited)

TONTO: oh I fink u dialed a wrong number cus dis is Tonto dikeh d actress,

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by kristisking(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
And you expect me to go do thanksgiving for church.What a silly question!
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by iwezor1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will just stop imagining that's all
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
It once happened to me, during d days of landline, I dialled a number as soon as d lady picked it I mentioned her name and we started talking.. She said she saw my sis in traffic oops I gat no sis, I nw said I wanted to speak with mer.... She also said is ds nt gben.. Apparently d person she tot it was shared a name wit me, and d person I tot it was also shared her name.. D rest was history
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by iwezor1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
icebebe:
ME: hi baby(excited)

TONTO: oh I fink u dialed d wrong number cus dis is Tonto dikeh d actress,nt ur baby (giggles)

this got me laughing. And if she calls back?
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by hardbody: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
emusmith:

Something like:

I will still apologize for calling d wrong number and hang up. Celebrity na for dem pocket. If he or she want s to famz with me well and good but i cannot favour my fellow man and woman inclusive with a feeling of self importance. We are all stars in our fields and by our personal rights. The fact the so called celebs are in public consciousnes is because of the forum they operate from. I am a star in my own right impacting people close to me and putting smiles on their faces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ohmen, i go phamz small, me sef go form Behind...
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by kernel504(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=GodMode post=31429616]Anyone can say sh:it... All this NL posts are becoming sickening.[/quote
Your problem is bigger than Nairaland... Check BBC or Aljazeera.
Just joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reekado Banks And D'banj To Work Together After Leaving Mavin Records / Ex-Unilag ‘Richest Student’ Bnaira Buys Sleek 2016 Mercedes GLE Coupe / Babylon Lounge Opens In Abuja, Hosts Iyanya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.