Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places (10238 Views)

Biafrans In The Abuja Police Cell Has not Been Released / Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by hahn(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is a classical case of putting the cart before the horse. Is Abuja the only state in need of cctv? Why didn't they think of all those things during the past years? If Borno had CCTV, probably the chibok incident and indeed the whole terrorism issues we've been having would have been easily handled. But nooooooo, they had to wait till its a couple of weeks to the election.

I'm sure the cctvs are going to work on GEJ's cluelessness since there's still no constant power supply
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by frainc(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls nairalander show some love by downloading my dance track
http://mp3twit.com/uZP

Or
Rap Track
http://mp3twit.com/v04
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by oathman(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
gladpresh:
Good move
bt MEANWHILE

Answer the question below
If obi is a boy and Ada is a girl then
who is
Adaobi....
Adaobi is an hermaphrodite grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by adewasco2k(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
DesChyko:
As if installing CCTVs in Nigeria is a day's job.
Just like the card reader, hopeless waste of time.

not really bro, the only step back is the electricity...i have CCTV installed in my house and trust me it has always worked and done so much.

1. I have used it to get a perpetrator on our property
2. This is like the most effective use of it in Nigeria; people knowing you have CCTV cameras installed in your house will always be cautioned and will not even dare commit a crime EVEN when there is no power...just the camera alone scares people with evil intentions
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by kadzin(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
T
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
o boy see as I book three space for FP

space for sell o
Name your price.....thanks. #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by DesChyko: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
adewasco2k:

not really bro, the only step back is the electricity...i have CCTV installed in my house and trust me it has always worked and done so much.

1. I have used it to get a perpetrator on our property
2. This is like the most effective use of it in Nigeria; people knowing you have CCTV cameras installed in your house will always be cautioned and will not even dare commit a crime EVEN when there is no power...just the camera alone scares people with evil intentions

I was talking about the feasibility of using it for the elections.
Installing CCTV around the country in three weeks or less is a pipe dream. It was a reaction to a post, not the OP.
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by ifeelgood: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
missbehave247:
Transformation is seriously going on
watabot Transinformation?
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Youngzedd(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
We power it with generator right
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by DesChyko: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Youngzedd:
We power it with generator right
Not at all.
Power it with whatever powered the device you used in posting this comment.

#DamnedIfAnotherHasToDoYourThinkingForYou undecided
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
tociano009:
shut up and charge your dead brain like your fulani master
Clap for yourself!!!! You just shared your stupidity with NLanders...

Run along he-goat!!! It's night... Jump into your pen, and sleep...
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
we don't need people like u in Nigeria

if they don't do anything u'll complain now they have done something and u're still complaining

oh!!!...I forgot u're a Naija gal tz expected
Excuse me, mister! Don't I have a right to my observation(s)?

Why leave A and jump to Z, when A can be solved? What's the essence of installing a CCTV when we lack power supply?

How many Nigerians can run a generator 4 24hours daily?

And what has this got to do with been a Nigerian girl, Cotonou man
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
emusmith:

Maybe they have plans to providing constant power... undecided
Which is still on a probability.... The light 1st before the CCTVs...
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Dammytrager(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
myhoodlink:
Name your price.....thanks. #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
pay 10k, ah go send u my account details
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Dammytrager(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Excuse me, mister! Don't I have a right to my observation(s)?

Why leave A and jump to Z, when A can be solved? What's the essence of installing a CCTV when we lack power supply?

How many Nigerians can run a generator 4 24hours daily?

And what has this got to do with being a Nigerian girl, Cotonou man
are street lights powered by electrical power?...wat happened to d solar energy?

You have to upgrade ur thinking o, Naija gal
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
pay 10k, ah go send u my account details
Naira or dollar? #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Dammytrager(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
myhoodlink:
Naira or dollar? #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
hehe!!!...ah go manage d dollars
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
hehe!!!...ah go manage d dollars
Okay. send your account details to 08012345678. Thanks.
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Dammytrager(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
myhoodlink:
Okay. send your account details to 08012345678. Thanks.
u b sure nigga, ah go give u receipt sef
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
u b sure nigga, ah go give u receipt sef
Thanks for your good service.
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Youngzedd(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
DesChyko:

Not at all.
Power it with whatever powered the device you used in posting this comment.

#DamnedIfAnotherHasToDoYourThinkingForYou undecided

My generator was used to charge this device.
Bought the fuel that was used to power the generator @120 NGN per litre.

#DamnItIfActuallyYouTypedThisShit
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Eluwilussit(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
we don't need people like u in Nigeria

if they don't do anything u'll complain now they have done something and u're still complaining

oh!!!...I forgot u're a Naija gal tz expected

You dey mind the lizard!
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
are street lights powered by electrical power?...wat happened to d solar energy?

You have to upgrade ur thinking o, Naija gal
Cotonou man, why don't you start charging your retarded brain with the solar energy?

How many Nigerians can afford the Solar Panel, the Inverter that converts the DC electricity generated by the solar panels into the alternating current (AC) electricity, the electrical panel, the meters etc...

If twas that cheap to afford and maintain, why didn't you start with one?
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Truckpusher(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
It should become a priority for every city to have CCTVs in hot crime zones .I witnessd a crime that an ordinary cctv would have picked up in a state where the Governor has left his primary duties to become a driver and an errand boy for the Gambaris and some of their slaves in the South West.

Amaechi is a disgrace to the Rivers people.

A mobile police man was shot point blank in my presence some few days ago in phc and these boys has the effrontery to shoot sporadically into the air before walking away on foot after they took his gun.

I was pissed but there was nothing I could do, after all he's not family.
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Dammytrager(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Cotonou man, why don't you start charging your retarded brain with the solar energy?

How many Nigerians can afford the Solar Panel, the Inverter that converts the DC electricity generated by the solar panels into the alternating current (AC) electricity, the electrical panel, the meters etc...

If twas that cheap to afford and maintain, why didn't you start with one?

Did u read the post at all?

It is the federal government dat installed d camera not me and they can sure afford it since dats wat dy use to power streetlights

and what gave u the impression that ah can't afford one, well am still a student n am studying a good course in a reputable school and ah know am gonna blow and once ah do chicks like u would b chasing me pants down since dats wat u're good at doing Nigerian Fowl!!!
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
Did u read the post at all?

It is the federal government dat installed d camera not me and they can sure afford it since dats wat dy use to power streetlights

and what gave u the impression that ah can't afford one, well am still a student n am studying a good course in a reputable school and ah know am gonna blow and once ah do chicks like u would b chasing me pants down since dats wat u're good at doing Nigerian Fowl!!!

While reiterating a resolve to maintain a peaceful territory as a way of further promoting investment, Inalegwu enjoined private citizens and corporate organisations to install closed circuit cameras in their homes and places of business to help in effective policing.

Between both of us, who didn't read the post well? Phewwww...

Console yourself grin grin.. Chase you? Oooogh!! I forgot.. As a dog, I'll chase you into your cage..

Noise makers littered all over Nairaland..
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by kemtos: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Carto security ltd,a name u can trust for the installation of cctv,spy cameras and security guards. Contact us on 08035438653,email-cartossltd@gmail.com
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by tociano009(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Clap for yourself!!!! You just shared your stupidity with NLanders...

Run along he-goat!!! It's night... Jump into your pen, and sleep...
he dey pain you o gaga o, APC woman thug
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by quest4s: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Become an expert in 4days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election / Iroju Ogundeji Impeached As Ondo State Deputy Speaker, Replaced By Aderoboye / Terrorists Demand ₦4.3 Billion For Abducted Kaduna Train Hostages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.