Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places (10239 Views)

Biafrans In The Abuja Police Cell Has not Been Released / Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
tociano009:
he dey pain you o gaga o, APC woman thug
Pain me? grin grin.. Thug? Why don't you get a lexicon, and check the meaning of that word!! ILLITERATE tongue tongue.. Lol.. Swirry, your sorry arse was only straightened...

As for the APC n PDP shit, I'm no party to any party...
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Dammytrager(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

While reiterating a resolve to maintain a peaceful territory as a way of further promoting investment, Inalegwu enjoined private citizens and corporate organisations to install closed circuit cameras in their homes and places of business to help in effective policing.

Between both of us, who didn't read the post well? Phewwww...

Console yourself grin grin.. Chase you? Oooogh!! I forgot.. As a dog, I'll chase you into your cage..

Noise makers littered all over Nairaland..
Shecow!!!...am done talking and beside isn't passed ur bedtime abi u b winch
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by tociano009(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Pain me? grin grin.. Thug? Why don't you get a lexicon, and check the meaning of that word!! ILLITERATE tongue tongue.. Lol.. Swirry, your sorry arse was only straightened...

As for the APC n PDP shit, I'm no party to any party...
illiterate in ke grin,
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
Shecow!!!...am done talking and beside isn't passed ur bedtime abi u b winch
Done talking grin grin grin? Come and exchange words with a lady...

Ewu oyigbo...
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Dammytrager(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Ewu oyigbo...
na Igbo gal sha

*runs for my life*

*rushes back*

well well, u're not looking bad @dp
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by darelar(m): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2015
for your Installation and maintenance of Security & Safety Gadgets, such as CCTV cameras, Fire Alarm, Burglary Alarm, PABX Intercom System, Lightning Arrestor etc you can Pm me
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by IYANGBALI: 12:35am On Mar 09, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
I laugh @ this trash embarassed embarassed embarassed...

And please, with which light will these CCTVs work undecided undecided?

We need electricity!!!! It has been a major setback in this country...
we will use our generations now
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 09, 2015
so that hackers will get in and download live Indecency?
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by persius555(m): 6:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Generally, nigerians have a lazy attitude towards technology. I know a lot of wealthy folks who own properties worth hundreds of millions of naira, but find find it hard to pay less than half a million to secure this properties. It is a good thing that the police is drumming this into public ears. Investing in technology helps reduce and solve crime in societies. The excuse of power outage as a factor discouraging this technologies is not acceptable. Inverters can power thses CCTV systems for more than half a day if properly installed by knowledeable technicians..Require CCtV/IP installation/consultancy; call 08166894416
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by bigtt76(f): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmm ...so the police finally confirmed all what we've been saying all along - Generate your power, source your own potable, manage your source of transportation and of course ...secure thyself (provide own security).

At this rate, we all may soon start governing ourselves since they (Government & Politicians) seem reluctant to allow free and fair elections to hold naaa tongue
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2015
folabayo1:
If only nigeria could do that..
wetin u mean?
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by kuuljay(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2015
another avenue to loot,no one seems to remember the cctv was once awarded and some were even installed in abj metro before it was abandoned
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Ewu oyigbo...
Hmmmm...a sword-like mouth....lolz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
omojoshy:
Hmmmm...a sword-like mouth....lolz
Learning from my predecessor cry cry
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by pinkycute(f): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Too harsh angry grow up tongue

tociano009:
shut up and charge your dead brain like your fulani master
Re: Abuja Police Trains Officers, Urges Installation Of CCTV In Homes, Public Places by tociano009(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
pinkycute:
Too harsh angry grow up tongue

ok ma, vielen danke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering / Telecom Service Disruption Imminent As States Threaten Base Station Shutdown / First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.