Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? (877 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel: A Man We Can Trust / Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust / ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? by agbaikings: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
we cant see their heart but at least we can see their faces. Who has the most sincere face we can trust?

Re: Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? by kilokeys(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
GEJ

pple with open teeth ehn. hmmm. lie dey flow from that space... even with their teeth clenched grin

4 Likes

Re: Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? by Mattpopson101: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
GMB

4 Likes

Re: Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Its GMB na, see his sweet smile

So cute, innocent and sincere kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Its GMB na, see his sweet smile

So cute, innocent and sincere kiss
lol.. Fine fine gal like you is with the winning team. nice. . Ok now you suppose be my wife oohh.

Fine gal + fine guy = winningteam
grin

1 Like

Re: Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? by agbaikings: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Only Agbaje is smiling oooo...
Re: Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
lol.. Fine fine gal like you is with the winning team. nice. . Ok now you suppose be my wife oohh.

Fine gal + fine guy = winningteam
grin

Lol... True
#winningteam
Re: Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol... True
#winningteam
ok I really do hope buhari wins the election.. That day will be one of the happiest day of my life cheesy
Re: Who has The Most Sincere Face we can Trust? by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
ok I really do hope buhari wins the election.. That day will be one of the happiest day of my life cheesy

Mine too
Let's just pray, vote and leave the rest to God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Introduced The Idea Of Interim Government But I Won’t Be Part Of It Today-ibb / The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones / Come What May, I’ll Remain Loyal To Buhari - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.