Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise (40165 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Oluchi Orlandi In Adorable Selfie With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2015
I'm more surprised at u †нε op...don't u know †нε meaning of surprise? BTW, she's pretty
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by urchbarbie(f): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2015
She looked smashing, but her voice was grating on my ears. She shld stick to modelling. OAP won't do it for her. #maybeshehadacold
famobaba:
As reported by www.expressng.com

> http://expressng.com/2015/03/amvca2015-oluchi-orlandi-even-ramsey-nouah-cant-hide-surprise/
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Joshkid(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2015
Missmossy:
Smashing grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by yumyspiced(f): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2015
nice one,+ I saw the bra smiley
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by IYANGBALI: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2015
badassProdigy:
i like d babe sha...
is that why your preek come dey rise up? grin
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Innodup(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Jesus Christ obudu Ara nmadu buifaa grin grin grin
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by missojugo(f): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2015
agoadiv:
I think i saw black bra in de first sad

She kept trying to hide it. When she got on stage to present she pulled the too sides of the dress together in frustration... I say designer don enter one chance...No repeat purchase no referrals...

So she run go push am in grin
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Davidegede: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2015
a product frm d land of d Ikembas & Azikiwes

1 Like

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by dotna(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2015
I just like her. She can be so shy enh
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Mhizkel(f): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2015
she is tall and beautiful
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by ribbit: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2015
oluchi is the only fine ibo girl i know

the rest nah mehh
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by temmypotter(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2015
GovWahala:
Where is the suprised looks
I guess Op dont know the meaning of suprise
I think OP meant ''suprise'' figuratively... Dude's got a boner
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by vm26: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2015
whre is the surprised Ramsey.Misinformtive headlines undecided undecided
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by airsaylongcon: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Ramsey Nouah's trousers look tight to me. I know straight cut is the trend these days but see how his thighs is all over the place. People like us with K-leg cannot, sorry will not wear such body hugging trousers
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by jbaby265(f): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2015
are they now dating? ramsey fine man
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Lyrically(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
hungryboy:
Na erection i dey see so for ramsey noauh trouser?
true talk
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by bobbyruffy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
See height
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Neplusultra(f): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Now dis is wot I call Simple but Classy kiss kissour Naija counterparts will burden demselves wit unclothedness and ojuju calabar kinda makeover in d name of dressing eg d lady behind in d last pic undecided Pls take a cue from Oluchi kiss
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by agoadiv(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Lolsssssss cheesy grin
seunfly:

Your eyes ehen!!!! Oya close that eyes make I pray for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa At The 2016 AMVCA (photos) / Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos / Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.