Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation (27099 Views)

Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –investigation / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Opiosko: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2015
sheymoni:

It seems you have been away for a while. Let me school you a bit, pdp sold forms to aspirants & came up later to tell us they have adopted jonathan as their flag bearer without refunding other aspirant's money (fraud alert) . PDP failed to organise primary because they knew jonathan stood no chance so they opted for the easiest route of adoption
Who are those aspirants that bought PDP form that GEJ stood no chance against? It's one thing to support a candidate/party and another to say the truth. If Kwakwanso, Atiku, Lamido and Aliyu were not able to mount a good challenge, then some unknown notice me wannabes should not be taken serious except by APC propagandists.
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Opiosko:
Wake up bro, it's noon already. When Takur left and Ma'zua stepped in you gays hailed it as Lamido/Obj coup. Political scavengers Jubiliated and decleared GEJ second term be dead yet he went on to get nominated unopposed, something the power drunk Otta farmer never archieved.... This APC propaganda wont sell at all.
RUBBISH
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by carboblanko(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Truth is GEJ is a hard sell up north so no one is campaigning for hin there except the VP who is just doling out cash everywhere. Add this to the damage PEJ is doing to GEJ and the PDP with her utterances and you will understand the difficult situation Muazu is in.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Opiosko: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2015
shamelly:

RUBBISH
grin Easy man, i know i defleted ur erection. Kpele
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Billygee2u: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2015
APC propaganda
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by IYANGBALI: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Na only muazu own una see?make una dey decieve una self,most of the abookis just dey decieve baba peace,dem go shock am during the election. Sai Buhari jo tongue
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by callmenow: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2015
Another speculation from punch trash. We are not really surprised
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by billyG(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2015
He!He!!confusion in d camp,Y is PDP falling like a pack of rotten cards,all tricks & cards them don play it all fail...so muazu blaming d Apc 4 fuel scarcity,he nevr try 4 dem @ atall,i advice muaz 2 tell pple 2 soak apc in dog & baboon blood,funny enuff he can only manage if possible 2 deliver iz local govtment nothing more....honestly jona iz taking his Gudluck 2 far...he knows it he cant even transform otuoke as his local govt.chairmo.
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by maestroferddi: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2015
The Punch newspapers are inveterate liars. Believe their story at your detriment.

Can you compare Muazu to Oyegun in terms of effectiveness and impact?

We are not getting deluded: APC media arm want to deflect our attention from their massive flop of a "million" march by making wild conjectures and spreading falsehood.

Muazu's allegiance is unquestionable. APC can only hope/wish...
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by mamajohn(f): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Do you blame the party chairman! We are talking about cultural incompatibility here, in the north, women stays behind and support their husbands, here we are talking about a President who is being commandeered by an unfortunate misguided illiterate wife, so you expect Adamu Muazu to be dancing to the tune of Patience Jonathan abi! To be sincere with you, there is no single politician of northern extraction that is supporting the presidential bid of GEJ, those hausas around him are just there for what they can get from him
Even in the southwest, the governors of Ondo and Ekiti States are supporting GEJ not because of their love for him or their believe in his ability and competence, but for self preservation since the duo are completely finished politically should GMB win the Presidential race and I can say with all assurance that the two southwest governors are already changing tactics, the governor of Ondo State is PDP in the open but there are insinuations in Akure that the governor is already putting in place machineries to placate GMB and APC since he knows that a GEJ's candidacy if like an impossibility
Let's be fair to Adamu Muazu, this is a man who was governor in 1999 when GEJ was deputy governor, to respect GEJ as president is easy for him since fate and destiny designed it that way but for him to crawl before his illiterate wife is a practical impossibility, ire o!
you are a wizard, you took this from my mind, God bless your day

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by maestroferddi: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Unfortunately you have made no point directly relating to my post, just an attempt at muddling the waters and blurring lines. It has emerged that Jonathan's mistrust of Mu'azu was a product of Clark's counsel, and it is expected that the President would be intelligent enough to see the counter-productiveness of such a gesture. Its that simple really, no one is saying anyone should be gagged. The President should be able to exercise discretion, and I expect him to personally come out to rubbish this report a.s.a.p if he knows what is good for him.

Shikenan.
You think PDP is interested in fables and old wives tales?

We are doing our homework. Keep deceiving yourself listening and reading amebo journalism.

Did Muazu not make a speech at the palace of the Ooni of Ife on Saturday?

APC is on the ropes...
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by QuotaSystem: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2015
maestroferddi:
You think PDP is interested in fables and old wives tales?

We are doing our homework. Keep deceiving yourself listening and reading amebo journalism.

Did Muazu not make a speech at the palace of the Ooni of Ife on Saturday?

APC is on the ropes...

Ok then. Let's dismiss the report and sit pretty.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by maestroferddi: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2015
biowal:
Before nko, moles everywhere even FFK na mole. How come every of GEJ steps are known in advance by APC. He should pack his load and face Otuoke
You guys are placing into PDP hands.

You are busying yourself with palm wine joint chit-chats while PDP are doing their homework.

Tomorrow when Buhari loses, you guys would vent your frustration on innocent Nigerians...
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by maestroferddi: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2015
ignis:
In the game of politics, any thing can happen...
Nothing is happening on this one.

Muazu is a veritable backbone of PDP. APC is eternally rankled by Muazu effectiveness viz-a-viz their own version in the person of Oyegun. They can go any length to fabricate laughable propaganda.

PDP is solidly on ground nationally so don't mind the cheap propaganda. How many northern leaders are playing an active role in Buhari's campaign?
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Davvymavvy(f): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2015
Has it gotten to this?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by adetboy: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I created a thread last week where I said Edwin Clark instructed Jonathan not to trust Muazu with his presidential campaign.

As we know today, Jonathan has not been moving around the country with Adamu Muazu in the last two weeks.

They were in Ile-Ife and Ilesha together yestarday!
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by darqly(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2015
I'm sure the presidency even doubts today's date.. grin grin
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by abbsal(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2015
owobokiri:

Lots of emotional rants here . . Who is OBJ politically without the already existing structures erected by the pdp big wigs? If he is that influential, how come he cant win in his immediate ward? Insults won't win this election for you lots. With all his cleulessness, jona is a step ahead. He got the election postponed, everybody is praising him for that now. . You guys praised the card reader as the game changer,,but with what happened during the mock trials, folks are starting to beg for the thing to be discarded. . That too will soon be discarded in the coming days and will be the final nail in buharis political coffin. You will cry on May 29.
I think u really got it wrong by asking who OBJ is! Do u know d no of times the people in d present government have visited him and begging seeking his support for GEJ second term...u forgot GEJ got his large part of voters in 2011 from d south west,and he can only get re-elected if d respected ones like OBJ and TINUBU support him in d south west support him,but with people like BODE ,he's on his own...
And as for the card reader it has been tested and still remains d best for a credible election.it has been used in several African countries which Ghana is an example.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by mbhs139(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2015
DonaldGenes:
So, because they stoned Mr.Presisent, what is he suppose to do? Fight them?
Mr.President knows by the time he put forward is quest to be Nigeria's President, he is also subject to public ridicule.. I mean, nobody forces anybody.

Hilary Clinton has been assualted nine out of ten and even shoes aimed at her

Albeit,, this story or rumour might as well passed for a Blanket Accusation. The PDP Chairman is too too cool for this

and for another silly news
"Ohaneze’s hawking presidential endorsement like pure water"– Okorie

Finally, Buhari doesn't have certificate? Who allocated the F9 in mathematics?

I saw this coming. I saw it coming when it was reported that Muazu, the PDP Chairman, accused the Opposition Party, APC, of being the one behind the recent fuel scarcity, I then thought to myself; "this kind of statement is not doing any good to your candidate's ambition". I wondered if it could be a ploy to swing the people's emotion towards the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by ExInferis(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Why will GEJ not trust people from south south? That was exactly the problem of Ironsi. Trusting enemies with one's life is like jumping in a river and expecting sharks to save you from sinking. Muazu and Lamido, if given chance, no doubt will support a Northerner but the only bait that holds them is the hope of Gej handing over to either of them in 2019.

Your analysis is quite off. Unlike the south we in the north have no "leader", not even our imams and emirs have any influence over the multitude. And this is why every action or reaction however violent is spontaneous and not sponsored.

The only one who can boast of leadership is buhari. Even at that, the northern elites who for long have collectively abused the system to gather wealth to the detriment of their people share the same trepidation of a probably vindictive buhari presidency as others do, so the northern elites too prefer Jonathan in order to either carry on looting, or to protect their interests.

Dont be naive in assuming the north is a well organized force, even the ACF is never taken seriously. We dont have leaders, nor do we listen to the pretenders.

All the atikus and muazus and lamidos and namadis are considered part of the problem, and tjey know it.

Tje strength of the north lies in the human tidal wave.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Charlotte15: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2015
carboblanko:
Truth is GEJ is a hard sell up north so no one is campaigning for hin there except the VP who is just doling out cash everywhere. Add this to the damage PEJ is doing to GEJ and the PDP with her utterances and you will understand the difficult situation Muazu is in.

You completely nailed it. Jonathan is a hard sell period. Muazu admitted from the get go that he had a problem on his hands with the Jonathan candidature. You can deduce this from several utterances he made. However, Jonathan has done one thing for sure and that is he will be remembered as the man who brought PDP to its knees. For this I am thankful.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by BlueK1(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Detail please !
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by nagoma(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Why will GEJ not trust people from south south? That was exactly the problem of Ironsi. Trusting enemies with one's life is like jumping in a river and expecting sharks to save you from sinking. Muazu and Lamido, if given chance, no doubt will support a Northerner but the only bait that holds them is the hope of Gej handing over to either of them in 2019.

Gulak,Maku, Tukur and now Muazu. The clueless President will reduce PDP to an Ijaw party and still believe others will vote for him.
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by taiwo0000(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wow, this is just d beginning of d hola baluuu among PDP... Mu'azu or jonathan all of them are going back to their family house....

When I say jonathan pls say Otuoke straight

Jonathan!!! Jonathan!!
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Revolution: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol. grin The game changer. Changing the game in favour of the APC

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Spray(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
jerseyboy:
Lie lie Punch
lie lie punch abi? Dnt wori e go red for ur eye, just a mater of dayz.
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Change2015(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
AreaFada2:

Jonathan was not put foreward to become president but a spare tyre VP. He is only there now through power of incumbency. Winning primaries against an incumbent is nearly impossible in 9ja.

That he became president was not the wish of powerbrokers (WAZOBIA). It's because power comes from God.
Whatever haters say.

Jonathan will continue in Aso Rock or retire to Bayelsa. One thing is sure, under Buhari, expect things to be worse.

Sorry to say but you are wrong. Most people in the pdp and country at large, know there are many people more capable than Jonathan who can lead the country. Jonathan has no track record of performance even in Bayelsa state, so I didn't expect much but I have still been extremely disappointed in him. Our territorial integrity must be sacrosanct for all governments. Buhari is not a novice like the president and will do much much better. I look forward to better days, once Jonathan is gone.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by JBeeHive(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Awaiting d pdp funded documentary of "how Muazu looted n betrayed d good people of Nigeria" on ait soon... pdp grin!!! SOU angryR
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by hakeemfatai217: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by phabulux: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
AreaFada2:

Ah, no doubt you're an APC supporter. Your trademarks are evident.

Insult, violence, claim of monopoly over knowledge/know-it-all, no other people have a right to an opinion.

No wonder a dictator like GMB is very attractive to you.
My family suffered enough under Buhari. No more. Never again.

If your relative doing his job as a journalist suffered such as mine, a very selfish-sounding person like you would sing a new song.
Unlike you, obviously immature and a badly brought up swearing brat, I was around to see Buhari's brutality.

Things will get worse because Nigeria cannot be saved. The only way is break-up. Oil unity is fake.

Now, after 50 years of majority rule, what did Nigeria achieve? Not much because it was set up to fail.
It has been "everything jaga jaga" to borrow from Abdukareem.

All the problems Nigeria has, which one began in GEJ's time? Northerners thought they could use Boko Haram to frustrate him. By making it increase its activities, now it has grown into Frankenstein's monster to bite their azz. Now they have ISIS on their hands.

Don't fool yourself and don't be a lilly-livered coward, get ready for Armageddon that has been 54 years in the making.

A fly and a bee were probably in a competition to beget you.

A fly, because, you are a product of 'sh-it'; a bee, because, you sting us all.

I do not have to tell you that APC, as a party, or as an inconvenient aggregation of bastar-ds, does not have my compassion. However, I believe pdp (in all its small cases) is a group of 'thieves' and non-thinking, misbegotten issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders / Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again / Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.