Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,225 members, 7,842,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation (27102 Views)

Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –investigation / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Ezyp(m): 4:48am On Mar 09, 2015
I swear I just came to read comments

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by emeka2847: 4:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Confused people.
Soon they'll doubt loyalty of mama PISS.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 09, 2015
He is an enemy of the state. Weed the Idiot out.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by owobokiri(m): 5:08am On Mar 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
When will Jonathan grow a mind of his own? He needs to stop being Edwin Clark's kite lest his fortunes will continue to be on a downward spiral. Who gets on the bad side of an influential politician like Muazu on the eve of a presidential election? Even if he controls just one LG in the north, those votes are too critical to lose, not to talk of someone who has the political base Mu'azu has.

To make matters worse, even if theres no truth to the allegation, Mu'azu will definitely see this report, and the fact that his loyalty is being questioned in this way cannot yield anything positive for Jonathan or the PDP. All because of Edwin Clark who was nowhere to be found when Turai was bullying Johnny boy all over the villa and refusing to hand over the Presidency.

The end of a corrupt party that boasted it would rule for 60 years uninterrupted looms.

Why is it that whenever the presidents kinsmen speak, you lot quickly blame it on the president? What do you want Jonathan to do? Garg Mr clark? Is this not a democracy again? How many times did you question Obasanjo for the numerous uncanny outbursts made by Fasehun or Gani Adams? How many northern politicians are held responsible for the volatile vituperations dished out by the likes of Tanko Yakassai or Junaid Mohammed? what are you trying to imply? that whenevr Mr Clark speaks, he must be speaking for Jonathan? Do you know that Clark was already a federal officer around the time jonathan was in primary school?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by lonelydora: 5:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Good Morning to the Otuokean. Well, Adamu is only embracing the wind of change which is sweeping across Nigeria. Enough is enough for PDP.

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by phlamesG: 5:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Sai buhari... abeg like 4 buhari joor

14 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Flets: 5:25am On Mar 09, 2015
APC and their useless punch propaganda

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by ignis: 5:25am On Mar 09, 2015
In the game of politics, any thing can happen...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by tempest69: 5:36am On Mar 09, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Why will GEJ not trust people from south south? That was exactly the problem of Ironsi. Trusting enemies with one's life is like jumping in a river and expecting sharks to save you from sinking. Muazu and Lamido, if given chance, no doubt will support a Northerner but the only bait that holds them is the hope of Gej handing over to either of them in 2019.
its not about GEJ but the masses. Two term is not mandatory but base on performance. A leader most not be loved, but be respected. Despites d fact that charity begins at home, GEJ problem started in Bayelsa and Rivers state then escalated. His wife PEJ is the Genesis of his problems today. You dont need to be told that people are scared of the woman than GEJ himself. So tell us how a man who can barely control his wife control stubborn NIGERIANS like u and me and other nairalanders

12 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by onatisi(m): 5:39am On Mar 09, 2015
jerseyboy:
Lie lie Punch
punch newpaper is full of lazy journalists, they can't and don't do any investigative story. They just sit round a table in a beer parlour and cook up stories they know duummb apc ediots will love to read and gossip about.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by OpeDwarroir: 5:39am On Mar 09, 2015
Punch is obviously the mouth piece of the APC. Mere speculation with the intention of triggering media war between Muazu, Yuguda and Bala Mohammed. We know the motives of Punch

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by AreaFada2: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Change2015:

What Jonathan has done, means the pdp is unlikely to ever put forward a minority member as presidential candidate for the next twenty or thirty years. At least when Obasanjo was president no one saw him as a yoruba president, but now everyone accepts we have an Ijaw president. Believe you me, the pdp will erase every evidence of Jonathan’s presence when he loses this election. I believe Obj and others are just biding their time before they take back the pdp from Jonathan and his women.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Jonathan was not put foreward to become president but a spare tyre VP. He is only there now through power of incumbency. Winning primaries against an incumbent is nearly impossible in 9ja.

That he became president was not the wish of powerbrokers (WAZOBIA). It's because power comes from God.
Whatever haters say.

Jonathan will continue in Aso Rock or retire to Bayelsa. One thing is sure, under Buhari, expect things to be worse.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by danot1030: 5:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Pdp is pathetic, very unstable. Fighting and accusing everyone. The last time I checked, that is the ministry of satan, no wonder they have saTAN.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by highmood(m): 5:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Punch newspaper? -The confusionist. Meanwhile this is a trying times for PDP, GEJ and the Nation. If GEJ survives this which I am very optimistic he will, he will be more wiser because many sycophants and opposers of his administration have really displayed thier true colors. After now, PDP will be well sanitized and our Nation will continue his trip to greatness. GEJ till 2019. No matter what punch says.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by phabulux: 5:51am On Mar 09, 2015
sheymoni:

For the record People were forced to step down for Jonathan & you are saying he was un opposed. Even obj doesn't fear primary, no matter how sham it is , he will organize one . APC conducted the best presidential primary in the history of this country so get your fact right before coming online.

Pdp maggots are either in a dream or they are just plain st-upid. Most northern governors -in fact, most northerners currently in their rank - won't, on the day, vote for Jonathan. One would have thought what happened when Amaechi defeated the much-touted Jonathan's choice as the chairman of governors forum (in spite of the fact that they met a night before) would have taught them.

Obviously, they're too dumb to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by adioolayi(m): 5:53am On Mar 09, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I created a thread last week where I said Edwin Clark instructed Jonathan not to trust Muazu with his presidential campaign.

As we know today, Jonathan has not been moving around the country with Adamu Muazu in the last two weeks.
Well, maybe not...They were together at the palace of Ooni of Ife two days ago

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by phabulux: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2015
AreaFada2:

Jonathan was not put foreward to become president but a spare tyre VP. He is only there now through power of incumbency. Winning primaries against an incumbent is nearly impossible in 9ja.

That he became president was not the wish of powerbrokers (WAZOBIA). It's because power comes from God.
Whatever haters say.

Jonathan will continue in Aso Rock or retire to Bayelsa. One thing is sure, under Buhari, expect things to be worse.

Areafada2? What kind of fo-olish name is that? You're not even the first.

Let me try (however hopeless it may seem) to correct your st-up-idi-ty.

If things get worse than this, then, we are in armageddon.

I understand that you thieves will rather prefer things to continue this way, but, there are some of us who want a better country.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by OpeDwarroir: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Do you blame the party chairman! We are talking about cultural incompatibility here, in the north, women stays behind and support their husbands, here we are talking about a President who is being commandeered by an unfortunate misguided illiterate wife, so you expect Adamu Muazu to be dancing to the tune of Patience Jonathan abi! To be sincere with you, there is no single politician of northern extraction that is supporting the presidential bid of GEJ, those hausas around him are just there for what they can get from him
Even in the southwest, the governors of Ondo and Ekiti States are supporting GEJ not because of their love for him or their believe in his ability and competence, but for self preservation since the duo are completely finished politically should GMB win the Presidential race and I can say with all assurance that the two southwest governors are already changing tactics, the governor of Ondo State is PDP in the open but there are insinuations in Akure that the governor is already putting in place machineries to placate GMB and APC since he knows that a GEJ's candidacy if like an impossibility
Let's be fair to Adamu Muazu, this is a man who was governor in 1999 when GEJ was deputy governor, to respect GEJ as president is easy for him since fate and destiny designed it that way but for him to crawl before his illiterate wife is a practical impossibility, ire o!

Shallow mind. Your reasoning is too poor

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by tolexy007(m): 6:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Everybody knows dis is a lie, bt is just what some plpp want to hear....
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by fkaz(m): 6:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Don't forget that Adamu Mu'azu is Atiku in-law, they all have one agenda, "NORTHERN AGENDA". Jonathan is a goner

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by brainpower(m): 6:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Comments and counter comments. For some time now, we have heard of how PDP is imploding and is going down, infact with the kind of predictions people had about the party I don't think it should have been standing now. How many times will this nail on the coffin be nailed? Everytime, final nail on the coffin, yet they keep going stronger. OBJ, Atiku and other governors left, yet it is still standing. PDP is the only party that has secured a slot already in the HOR yet it is imploding. All cos of hate for GEJ. Well, I think I like the new kind of PDP, with the way things are going, a lot of those people that ruined the party and subsequently ruined the polity are leaving. People have complained about the PDP for a long time so I guess this change in the norm is necessary, all that is needed is for GEJ to win and have four more years to perfect things and win he will.

On another note, after the elections, whoever wins and especially if GMB wins, our attention will go to the media cos we all know how unprofessional they have become. Everytime, they have an anonymous source. It no longer makes news interesting. People are becoming enlightened and asking the right questions. If you tell a story on the streets, the next question that comes is, who told you? And your answer will be, someone told me. Nobody takes you seriously. Except those that will benefit from the rumour which in this case is APC. w

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by PEREP: 6:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Another PUNCH lies to bring confusion to the PDP camp.

PUNCH!!! You have FAILED

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Uncletony(m): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2015
alaoeri:
The presidency is found of using & dumping PDP members - Mu'azu 2015.
Hoping for more confusion in PDP to pave way for easier access to Aso rock for GMB.

Dream on mister!. Very soon ur eyes will wide open!
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by bakila: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2015
wwwkaycom:
The problem is that GEJ and his unfortunate wife don't trust anybody except that person is from South South, Edwin Clark is their navigator, GEJ'S biggest problem is his lack of ability to assemble a team of advisers and aides that can see beyond their noses, I am beginning to agree with OBJ who said in his book "my watch" that GEJ'S team of advisers are peopled by individuals who are motivated in all things by their hand, mouth and pocket, these are the people who advised him to believe that as long as he can spend money, he will have the presidential election won so easily meanwhile they are profiting heavily from the whole thing, they made GEJ to believe that money will do all things for him therefore he has been on spending spree since the beginning of the 6 weeks extension he forced on INEC, buying bloggers, internet warriors, church leaders, traditional institutions etc, meanwhile all these will add little or nothing to his electoral fortunes
Mark my words, the March 28 election will be an easy walk over for GMB and APC

That is why he is re-campaigning himself to monarchs. He does not know that the Monarchs are masters of deception and sycophancy, they know what a ruler wants and if he seek your opinion you tell him what he wants. Whether what he wants will destroy him, they will not be carriers of bad news. Their experience was passed from time immemorial.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by MyNameIsMyName: 6:15am On Mar 09, 2015
GEJ doesn't seem to trust anyone these days, lol finally the chicken's come home to roost. When he was busy blaming everyone but himself for the failings in nigeria he didn't realize a day will come when he will be scared of losing power. Vote wisely......Vote change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by GREATP1(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2015
It is very glaring that all the insider information of PDP that leak out before manifestation is an hand work of an inner cacaus of Jonathan. APC actually needs more of Muazu in PDP for their path to Aso rock to become more clearer. I stand for change movement.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Charlotte15: 6:17am On Mar 09, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Do you blame the party chairman! We are talking about cultural incompatibility here, in the north, women stays behind and support their husbands, here we are talking about a President who is being commandeered by an unfortunate misguided illiterate wife, so you expect Adamu Muazu to be dancing to the tune of Patience Jonathan abi! To be sincere with you, there is no single politician of northern extraction that is supporting the presidential bid of GEJ, those hausas around him are just there for what they can get from him
Even in the southwest, the governors of Ondo and Ekiti States are supporting GEJ not because of their love for him or their believe in his ability and competence, but for self preservation since the duo are completely finished politically should GMB win the Presidential race and I can say with all assurance that the two southwest governors are already changing tactics, the governor of Ondo State is PDP in the open but there are insinuations in Akure that the governor is already putting in place machineries to placate GMB and APC since he knows that a GEJ's candidacy if like an impossibility
Let's be fair to Adamu Muazu, this is a man who was governor in 1999 when GEJ was deputy governor, to respect GEJ as president is easy for him since fate and destiny designed it that way but for him to crawl before his illiterate wife is a practical impossibility, ire o!

I totally agree with you. My argument however is based on the president's inability to read the writing and allow the elections instead of looking for ways to truncate it. The president also has to put a leash on his dogs from his wife to his spin doctors. No one is doing him any favours in this elections.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by arewafederation: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Why will GEJ not trust people from south south? That was exactly the problem of Ironsi. Trusting enemies with one's life is like jumping in a river and expecting sharks to save you from sinking. Muazu and Lamido, if given chance, no doubt will support a Northerner but the only bait that holds them is the hope of Gej handing over to either of them in 2019.

You think the votes of south south alone can win the elections for him? You did not consider people from other regions your enemies when they fought hard to emancipate the dullard from the grip of Turai. undecided

Some of you are clueless sha! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:21am On Mar 09, 2015
owobokiri:

Lots of emotional rants here . . Who is OBJ politically without the already existing structures erected by the pdp big wigs? If he is that influential, how come he cant win in his immediate ward? Insults won't win this election for you lots. With all his cleulessness, jona is a step ahead. He got the election postponed, everybody is praising him for that now. . You guys praised the card reader as the game changer,,but with what happened during the mock trials, folks are starting to beg for the thing to be discarded. . That too will soon be discarded in the coming days and will be the final nail in buharis political coffin. You will cry on May 29.
What "existing structures" existed in the PDP before 1999 that Obasanjo built on? Say what you know.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by biggerboyc(m): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2015
why GEJ will not win the next election is explain in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5TOjxtOkE

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by akilo1: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2015
waiting for pdp pigs to come online to shout sack mauzo ,sack jega then sack unbrellia.shewing my kola nut with my bottle of ogororo to splash into their eyes.sai buhari till jona know say he is going back to otueke

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New LASEMA Response Unit Dispatch Center In Lekki Phase 1 (Photos) / Governor Zulum Recommends the Use of Mercenaries to Defeat Boko Haram. / One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.