Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444786 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Loka0512:
hello house, any news from anyone ? Most HR guys are no longer there.

I tell you. The one I was following on LinkedIn told me yesterday that he's no longer with stanbic.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dahveydson:

I tell you. The one I was following on LinkedIn told me yesterday that he's no longer with stanbic.
maybe they need to go so that all that are on queue can be called to resume. Which kain recruitment since april last year... Even if na world bank...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
maybe they need to go so that all that are on queue can be called to resume. Which kain recruitment since april last year... Even if na world bank...

I can only hope that's the reason for the sack.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dahveydson:

I can only hope that's the reason for the sack.
not like I'm happy someone lost his/her job but we need to be on-boarded after the stress of tests and interviews.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
not like I'm happy someone lost his/her job but we need to be on-boarded after the stress of tests and interviews.

I understand.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboy756:

Since April, Wow! What stage of the recruitment are you in now?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mannylex:

Since April, Wow! What stage of the recruitment are you in now?
waiting for medicals
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ijeoscar: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Gd evening pals hw long does it take after medicalS to be contacted
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by wisestman(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
naijaboy756:
waiting for medicals
Also waiting for medicals since June. Sent mails upon mails to dem, no reply. No regret mail so I guess I'm still in smiley
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2016
wisestman:

Also waiting for medicals since June. Sent mails upon mails to dem, no reply. No regret mail so I guess I'm still in smiley
yea let's be hopeful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Collineno: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please is stanbic ibtc graduate trainee 2016 out? i applied since last year and no response yet and again I heard people saying they are writing test. what test is it please?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 4oyrsExperience(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2016
Guys what is actuali going on!

7months after medicals

Could it be from my village again! Cud dey hv followed me to lagos too... Hw them take enta bus

Abi wat else cud cause this profuse cascading of adulation jointly expressed by the entire stanbic HR team... I'm also curious about the diffuse undercurrents beneath this calm veneer of long waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2016
4oyrsExperience:

7months after medicals

Could it be from my village again! Cud dey hv followed me to lagos too... Hw them take enta bus

Abi wat else cud cause this profuse cascading of adulation jointly expressed by the entire stanbic HR team... I'm also curious about the diffuse undercurrents beneath this calm veneer of long waiting.
Laff donn kii me! Bros, the spirits that denied obahiagbon a second term house of reps ticket are the ones after you.

6 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2016
4oyrsExperience:

7months after medicals

I swear I have taught same thing myself this post just makes me laugh I don pray tire that I got tired of praying about it sef when you do medicals and you think you got a job next month I don even plan wetin I go use that first salary do sef infact now I don't even remember this thread again sef only once in a blue moon all I can say is that God will make it beautiful for us all at its expected time

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2016
I think there is a strong re-alignment/restructuring going on in the bank. People are been moved around departments. I thought they will be opening more branches, hence the need for people like us. Anyway, dear 18wheeler, we will appreciate an update from you sir or from one of us that is already in the system
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WenHigh(f): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Offer letter just dropped :DOffer letter just dropped...wuz with me on this one¿?

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
WenHigh:
Offer letter just dropped :DOffer letter just dropped...wuz with me on this one¿?

Congrats dear. You should know the next question so many people will ask. So answer the questions without we asking.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2016
WenHigh:
chai... See favor.. Some are saying there is a casting down/economic woes. You are been lifted up.. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KingDavid10(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2016
WenHigh:
congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Djibril03: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
@wenHigh. Pls when did you do your interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
omo na waa oh..see @WenHigh wey just do medicals 31st of dec. dey celebrate offer letter so fast....and 7,8,9months ago medicals invitees still dey bench. i celebrate with you my brother, please give more glory to God even if u don't cherish the job cuz thats a good thing God just gave u. and trust me when i say so. i tap into it by God's grace, i will be the next to celebrate here! (AMEN)

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
hardeyswaggz:
omo na waa oh..see @WenHigh wey just do medicals 31st of dec. dey celebrate offer letter so fast....and 7,8,9months ago medicals invitees still dey bench. i celebrate with you my brother, please give more glory to God even if u don't cherish the job cuz thats a good thing God just gave u. and trust me when i say so. i tap into it by God's grace, i will be the next to celebrate here! (AMEN)
amen
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WenHigh(f): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
lizzyt92:

Congrats dear. You should know the next question so many people will ask. So answer the questions without we asking.

thanks to you Honaayy.... bout d questions ,ill suggest u ask first
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WenHigh(f): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
hardeyswaggz:

Amen...Thank youuu, i av been thanking HIM since and im so Happy for what HE has done..you will receive urs very soon
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WenHigh(f): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
naijaboy756:
chai... See favor.. Some are saying there is a casting down/economic woes. You are been lifted up.. Congrats

Thanks dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WenHigh(f): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Djibril03:
@wenHigh. Pls when did you do your interview?
Early September
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WenHigh(f): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thanks to Everyone for d greetinhs and prayers.. I pray very soon we celebrate you here...

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TplenT(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
May God let STANBIC remember us too o.Team interview hopeful since December.

I'll be so glad if we can just have the HR and exco chat together so that @ least things can move faster.

I'm so happy for 'Team offer letter' members and pray that STANBIC does things more quickly.

I so much miss 18wheeler here as he hasn't been available to give us info for quite a while.

Peace everyone !!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
WenHigh:

Amen...Thank youuu, i av been thanking HIM since and im so Happy for what HE has done..you will receive urs very soon

Congrats dear... Happy for you. I had medicals 3 days after you, hopefully mine wld drop. Hope the pay is fair?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by WenHigh(f): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2016
Mannylex:

Congrats dear... Happy for you. I had medicals 3 days after you, hopefully mine wld drop. Hope the pay is fair?

Amennn,, Thanks... Sure it is..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Midazman(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2016
@wenhigh - was there any stage/interview in between ur medicals and offer letter?
kindly share with us

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.