Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443760 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Is posting and preferred location part of recruitment process
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2016
beau49:

Call the hr or reply the mail.

Longest time, how is work and hope you are enjoying it. we are still waiting for you guys
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by veyron02: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Got a call this morning from my contact person that I should ignore it since I have done it once. And yes prefad location is part coz u'll be given options to choose from
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by wisestman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
veyron02:
Got a call this morning from my contact person that I should ignore it since I have done it once. And yes prefad location is part coz u'll be given options to choose from

Pls how do u know ur contact person, cos I'm still yet to get any medical invite after my chat last year?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ijeoscar: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Same here yet to get medical invite since last year
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by veyron02: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
wisestman:

Pls how do u know ur contact person, cos I'm still yet to get any medical invite after my chat last year?
I guess the person that sent you a mail for panel interview
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
stlarry001:

Longest time, how is work and hope you are enjoying it. we are still waiting for you guys

Lol....abi. Work is great thank you. So far so good.
And we also have you in mind too smileysmiley
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by wisestman(m): 1:12am On Jan 08, 2016
veyron02:
I guess the person that sent you a mail for panel interview
it was a call and that line has since been off the network..infact its no longer active
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by rummmy: 2:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Good day NL,pls I need advice from NLdrs. I wrote stanbic bank test on july 2015 at wuse abuja and uptil now I have not heard from them..no regreat mail sent either...could it be that it is under processing? I thought I should have done some employment processes though I know for sure that passed the exam. Pls help a brother.. Thank you all
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Olumayor1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
@wenHigh, Pls when did you do your interview
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amarige(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
rummmy:
Good day NL,pls I need advice from NLdrs. I wrote stanbic bank test on july 2015 at wuse abuja and uptil now I have not heard from them..no regreat mail sent either...could it be that it is under processing? I thought I should have done some employment processes though I know for sure that passed the exam. Pls help a brother.. Thank you all

What advice do you want? All you need to do is to be prayerful so that you could be called.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Victosin09(f): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
veyron02:
The test was strictly SHL and written, so many questions to answer but so little time. Five comprehension passages with 3-4 questions each, the math was somehow related to quantitative reasoning .
Were calculators allowed?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
I really do not understand what stanbic is doing.They claim to have vacancies to be filled yet theor recruitment process is so slow.Besides they just did mass sacking in the first week of this new year.Why sack pple when ure still recruiting??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 5:15am On Jan 11, 2016
NEEBOY:
I really do not understand what stanbic is doing.They claim to have vacancies to be filled yet theor recruitment process is so slow.Besides they just did mass sacking in the first week of this new year.Why sack pple when ure still recruiting??
mass sacking in Lag or all over?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboy756:
mass sacking in Lag or all over?
mass sacking all over!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2016
NEEBOY:

mass sacking all over!

That's how openings come up.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
WHATS HAPPENING ON HERE....ANYBODY GEIN UPDATE?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
veyron02:
The test was strictly SHL and written, so many questions to answer but so little time. Five comprehension passages with 3-4 questions each, the math was somehow related to quantitative reasoning .
have you gotten result of the test?.....i just want to know how long? before I expect mine.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
After Medicals, what next
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
I wrote stanbic ibtc SHL test last week Wednesday at the head office in V.I and got a phone call followed by a success mail yesterday requesting I should scan and send some documents.
Please can some who has passed through this put me through the recruitment process after this.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ijeoscar: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
What do they mean by cbn cv format?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by damiliano(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello house, Pls I have assessment test on Thursday. What should I expect from the rest from those that have done theirs.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
I wonder for this Stanbic. Is it that they just love people writing their tests and then forget them or what?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Excellergroup(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2016
damiliano:
Hello house, Pls I have assessment test on Thursday. What should I expect from the rest from those that have done theirs.
It's going to be in SHL format (graphs and charts). Most likely 87 questions in all, 35 numerical reasoning questions(30/35 mins) and 48 verbal reasoning questions (25 mins). N.B Make sure you understand the 3 examples shown at the start of the numerical reasoning sections cos you will most likely face those charts again in the questions proper. Don't waste much time on questions that look difficult and time consuming at first glance. Success

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemosquare: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Any July 11 test and August 11 interview crew in the house?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
yemosquare:
Any July 11 test and August 11 interview crew in the house?
na wa o... So since then they have not sent any form of progress mail to you
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mannylex:
After Medicals, what next

Someone should please answer this question, am interested.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
lizzyt92:

you wait patiently for whatever they decide to do with you. That is Stanbic for you!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
PATIENCE IS THE ANSWER. THE RESTRUCTURING GOING ON THE BANK ESPECIALLY BRANCHES AT THE MOMENT IS SERIOUS AND HAS KEPT MOST OF US ON PENDING. BUT WHAT AMAZES ME MOST IS THAT MOST OF THESE HR GUYS WHEN YOU CALL THEM WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY HAVE LEFT STANBIC.
lizzyt92:

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
hardeyswaggz:
PATIENCE IS THE ANSWER. THE RESTRUCTURING GOING ON THE BANK ESPECIALLY BRANCHES AT THE MOMENT IS SERIOUS AND HAS KEPT MOST OF US ON PENDING. BUT WHAT AMAZES ME MOST IS THAT MOST OF THESE HR GUYS WHEN YOU CALL THEM WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY HAVE LEFT STANBIC.
is it true that they are sacking and moving people around?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
hello house, any news from anyone ? Most HR guys are no longer there.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by naijaboy756: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Loka0512:
hello house, any news from anyone ? Most HR guys are no longer there.
like seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.