Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (453036 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kellymau: 9:51pm On May 23, 2016
SosoHart:
how was the interview like,I was invited to but I missed it,dnt knw if I wuld be rescheduled

It went well. All they want to see is confidence,smartness, ability to reason fast and results (ur success stories).
I only felt dumb when they asked me about salary and if I have an account with them. I have moved to the fourth stage, I just hope I make it to the final stage.

You would have asked the person that sent to the invitation to reschedule you but since you didn't. Contact him/her and politely ask if you can still be rescheduled notwithstanding the late notification due to blah blah blah reasons

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kellymau: 9:56pm On May 23, 2016
yemosquare:
Business Bankers, How far?

The bank don forget somebody o.

Documentation, I guess
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kellymau: 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
SosoHart:
Pls can anybody help!wat am I expecting in the interview not written assessment

They asked me why I studied environmental science but want to work in a bank.
Why they should employ me out of the numerous ppl that applied for same position.
As a service oriented person how I have handled tough cases with examples and one remarkable thing I achieved during my youth service year.
The job description of the job I applied for
How much I want to be paid
They banks I have an account with
Those are the few I can remember for now. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ashmark(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
I wrote their assessment too but I didn't hear anything, be it regret or success.

Do they usually send if one is successful at the test?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bluskyee: 12:32pm On May 24, 2016
dudu200:
you don't need to submit in the branch u need to send it tru mail . praise God offer letter after 1 and half yr after passing the test though was delayed because of nysc certificate just be hopefully aurs too will come. H
what role did you apply for? Pls can you give me a rough idea of the offer? Better still I have sent you a PM
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by xristos(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2016
Pls are Stanbic recruiting in Abuja, n how can one apply Tanx
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SosoHart: 12:12am On May 25, 2016
kellymau:

They asked me why I studied environmental science but want to work in a bank.
Why they should employ me out of the numerous ppl that applied for same position.
As a service oriented person how I have handled tough cases with examples and one remarkable thing I achieved during my youth service year.
The job description of the job I applied for
How much I want to be paid
They banks I have an account with
Those are the few I can remember for now. Good luck
ok tanks.but wots d actual amount for entry level staff
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by BarryJones(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2016
H2Ossss:

march... cant remember exact date.
hi,,i also had my first interview for client service officer on march 22nd,,then i had a second one on 24th,,recently i was told to forward my nysc certificate to complete my documentation..pls was dis ur xperience too? and how many weeks after sending your document did you resume
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by H2Ossss(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
BarryJones:

hi,,i also had my first interview for client service officer on march 22nd,,then i had a second one on 24th,,recently i was told to forward my nysc certificate to complete my documentation..pls was dis ur xperience too? and how many weeks after sending your document did you resume

no... i gave them all the requirement during my exam, have you done medicals? that should be the next step.. if you have.. just wait a bit.. you will soon receive offer letter.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by BarryJones(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2016
H2Ossss:

no... i gave them all the requirement during my exam, have you done medicals? that should be the next step.. if you have.. just wait a bit.. you will soon receive offer letter.
No i have not done medicals.Thanks alot..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bluskyee: 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
H2Ossss:

pls can you give me a rough idea of the offer I mean like a close range of the pay...I have sent you a pm incase you are not comfortable stating it here. I will also like to know other allowances attached to it...I need the information to make a career decision. Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by H2Ossss(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
bluskyee:
pls can you give me a rough idea of the offer I mean like a close range of the pay...I have sent you a pm incase you are not comfortable stating it here. I will also like to know other allowances attached to it...I need the information to make a career decision. Thanks

acknowledged
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by H2Ossss(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2016
bluskyee:

pm replied
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SosoHart: 2:44am On May 28, 2016
H2Ossss:

pm replied
pls am also interested in dt 2 to mk a decision
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ashmark(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2016
SosoHart:
pls am also interested in dt 2 to mk a decision

Please, for how long those it take IBTC to contact after test?

Thank you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bubenwigwe(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SosoHart: 8:04pm On May 28, 2016
Ashmark:

Please, for how long those it take IBTC to contact after test?

Thank you.
sumtimes a week,some cases more,some less bt contact depends on ur performance
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2016
Pls house is anyone else invited to the Stanbic test coming up at Landmark Event Centre, Management floor, plot 3/4 water corporation drive, off Ligali Ayorinde. Victoria Island Lagos on 31st May
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Adortem: 8:13pm On May 28, 2016
What role?
pstfrancis:
Pls house is anyone else invited to the Stanbic test coming up at Landmark Event Centre, Management floor, plot 3/4 water corporation drive, off Ligali Ayorinde. Victoria Island Lagos on 31st May
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2016
I can't even remember the role.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by izutex007(m): 1:47am On May 29, 2016
hello house, I was invited for the assesment this tuesday. How do I go about the: confirmation of your on-line application, I cant remember submitting an online application

cc
pstfrancis
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 3:31am On May 29, 2016
izutex007:

hello house, I was invited for the assesment this tuesday. How do I go about the: confirmation of your on-line application, I cant remember submitting an online application

cc
pstfrancis

As for me I know I submitted many applications on their website but I don't know which one they are inviting me for at the moment. Just log on to their site and check. Use did link http://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_standardbankgroup/external/en_US/profile.do?functionName=getApplicationStatus
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ashmark(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2016
SosoHart:
sumtimes a week,some cases more,some less bt contact depends on ur performance

okay, do you know if they send regret mail. I wrote last week and have not heard from them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by izutex007(m): 1:13am On May 30, 2016
pstfrancis:

As for me I know I submitted many applications on their website but I don't know which one they are inviting me for at the moment. Just log on to their site and check. Use did link http://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_standardbankgroup/external/en_US/profile.do?functionName=getApplicationStatus

thanks bro. will do that
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 4:36am On May 30, 2016
Pls how do I get to the venue from Obalende guys? Thanks for the response.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemosquare: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Are Business Bankers still here?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
i just saw my test invite now in my bulk mail so sad right now.i missed it(30th of may). :
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ashmark(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Any update?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Got a call to ask if I can speak both Hausa and yoruba and I told them u can't oooooo except my yoruba. I think they a looking for someone qhobcan speak both languages.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by BarryJones(m): 12:05am On Jun 04, 2016
pstfrancis:
Got a call to ask if I can speak both Hausa and yoruba and I told them u can't oooooo except my yoruba. I think they a looking for someone qhobcan speak both languages.
Hello,for what role pls...i am for Client Service Officer,,,Still expecting their call
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 1:43am On Jun 04, 2016
Did u write at Landmark event centre?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by BarryJones(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2016
pstfrancis:
Did u write at Landmark event centre?
No i wrote my test since January at walter carrington

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.