Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444819 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by H2Ossss(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2016
christhavemercy:
pls when did u have your first interview?

march... cant remember exact date.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 11:07am On May 03, 2016
15 months of recruitment process. since feb, 2015. na waa oh.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Damminglola(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
@hardeyswaggz, found you here........ It will surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by hardeyswaggz: 9:26am On May 04, 2016
thnks dear, how are you?
Damminglola:
@hardeyswaggz, found you here........ It will surely end in praise.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jeweldeji: 11:35am On May 04, 2016
Anyone here that attended induction early this week. This is Just a shoutout and how ws it?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 7Randall: 11:42am On May 04, 2016
Dear Candidate,
Stanbic IBTC is pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of Customer Service Officer further to your success in the assessment.
 See attached the JD and details of the invite below:
 Date:            Thursday, 5TH May , 2016
 Venue:          Stanbic IBTC Bank | 133, Olu Obasanjo Road, Port Harcourt.
 Time:             10:00am  prompt
Contact person: Yemi Adegoke
 Kindly confirm your attendance by acknowledging receipt of this mail and note that Interviews are scheduled only for this period.
Also note that you will be required to write the assessment subject to interview feedback.
 Do not hesitate to contact us (via mail) for any further enquiry.
 Kind regards,

Resourcing Unit

stanbic jst sent me dis nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2016
7Randall:
Dear Candidate,
Stanbic IBTC is pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of Customer Service Officer further to your success in the assessment.
 Kindly confirm your attendance by acknowledging receipt of this mail and note that Interviews are scheduled only for this period.
Also note that you will be required to write the assessment subject to interview feedback.
 Kind regards,

Resourcing Unit

When did you write the assessment test?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 7Randall: 2:04pm On May 04, 2016
bioduneberry:

I didn't even write d assessment.they called and I told them I couldn't make it cos it was scheduled in Lagos.then they sent me this one.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Kookny(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2016
7Randall:

I didn't even write d assessment.they called and I told them I couldn't make it cos it was scheduled in Lagos.then they sent me this one.

I guess this one is your village european people at work grin

Oh Lord, let my European people locate me, this month cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 7Randall: 2:25pm On May 04, 2016
Kookny:

grin
Kookny:

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Damminglola(f): 2:31pm On May 04, 2016
hardeyswaggz:
thnks dear, how are you?

Am good jare Hardey
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bioduneberry(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2016
7Randall:

shocked shocked shocked that's unbelievable

and am here eagerly waiting to be called for interview since writing the test in January.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TplenT(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2016
I got called up by a new contact person asking me to choose a preferred work location so that they can schedule an interview for me.

Just wondering if the pattern has changed cos the other guys that came earlier first did intrview ,exco chat and documentation before even talking of location.

Let's hope they can make things faster now.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 11, 2016
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for taking the time to undergo our recruitment process for the role of Personal Banker.

Our Management recently decided to temporarily suspend the recruitment process for our advertised roles and applications. Consequently, we are unable to proceed with the selection and recruitment of appropriate candidates for the advertised roles.

We will however contact you with respect to your application once our recruitment process resumes.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Resourcing Unit

Nawa o....days wat I received today.....its well...make I still hug my current job
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Adortem: 7:16am On May 13, 2016
Did you apply through email or online application form?
obitee69:
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for taking the time to undergo our recruitment process for the role of Personal Banker.

Our Management recently decided to temporarily suspend the recruitment process for our advertised roles and applications. Consequently, we are unable to proceed with the selection and recruitment of appropriate candidates for the advertised roles.

We will however contact you with respect to your application once our recruitment process resumes.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Resourcing Unit

Nawa o....days wat I received today.....its well...make I still hug my current job
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 7Randall: 10:04am On May 13, 2016
Adortem:
Did you apply through email or online application form?
Make them no do me like dat o.I have an assessment with them 2moro
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kellymau: 2:46pm On May 16, 2016
Cool
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kellymau: 2:51pm On May 16, 2016
7Randall:
Dear Candidate,
 Kind regards,

Resourcing Unit

When did you write the assessment test?[/quote]

Pls,how was the interview? I was invited for same position which will be held on 18/5/2016. Pls, what should I look out for. I wrote the test on Saturday and got the interview invitation today being Monday.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chinnely: 3:51pm On May 16, 2016
house please guys can someone tell me the format for stanbic ibtc aptitude test or you can pls send past questions to my email. tamra4real@yahoo.com. am seriously in need of this. thank you
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 7Randall: 9:09pm On May 16, 2016
kellymau:

Pls,how was the interview? I was invited for same position which will be held on 18/5/2016. Pls, what should I look out for. I wrote the test on Saturday and got the interview invitation today being Monday.
Just read abt d company and d job description.I did my interview b4 d test though
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kellymau: 9:57pm On May 16, 2016
7Randall:

Just read abt d company and d job description.I did my interview b4 d test though

Aii. Tks dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 7Randall: 9:59pm On May 16, 2016
kellymau:

Aii. Tks dear
Anytym
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by kellymau: 10:20pm On May 16, 2016
chinnely:
house please guys can someone tell me the format for stanbic ibtc aptitude test or you can pls send past questions to my email. tamra4real@yahoo.com. am seriously in need of this. thank you

It's SHL. Go to www.shl.com and practice as much as you can.

The test is just numerical (35mins for 35 questions) and Critical verbal reasoning (25mins for 48questions). Pls gather your points in the numerical reasoning, it's way easier than the verbal reasoning and u'll have more time in this section.
Am not a lover of maths (I prefer Verbal reasoning) During mine I allotted one min for every question in numerical reasoning, I didn't exceed that. Pls and pls dnt dwell on questions you're not 100% sure of, do easier ones then with the 'overview' option, jump back to the undone ones if time permits. I heard they do negative marking, I dnt know how true it is but they warned us not to do wild guessing, who knows why. Am not a fan of maths but the numerical reasoning was quite easy and I can bet it was my saving grace, it's all about graphs, ratios, percentage and like. I'll send some sample questions to you but pls still visit SHL's website.
Good luck dear.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Shirtyu: 6:44am On May 17, 2016
Hey guyz, all Personal bankers applicant like me, "oro wa fe adura oo" ( our matter needs prayers)
They should please remember us soon.
I did interview since 4th of feb, now getting a mail of "place on hold"

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by OversightTM(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2016
Hello everyone, I just got a mail from Stanbic to send them my nysc certificate to complete documentation. This is coming having attended two interviews in the past months.
How do I go about getting the certificate across to them and what next after documentation?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bubenwigwe(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2016
Please, after the medicals stage, what is the next process?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SosoHart: 4:11pm On May 20, 2016
kellymau:

how was the interview like,I was invited to but I missed it,dnt knw if I wuld be rescheduled
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bubenwigwe(m): 11:33pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemosquare: 1:38pm On May 21, 2016
Business Bankers, How far?

The bank don forget somebody o.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sophiaabba(f): 1:50pm On May 21, 2016
Please i submitted my cv to a branch at uyo branch (nwaniba road) earlier sometime ago but still yet to get a call. Please can someone help please? Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dudu200: 3:44pm On May 21, 2016
you don't need to submit in the branch u need to send it tru mail . praise God offer letter after 1 and half yr after passing the test though was delayed because of nysc certificate just be hopefully aurs too will come. H

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SosoHart: 7:05pm On May 23, 2016
Pls can anybody help!wat am I expecting in the interview not written assessment

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.