Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444190 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 4:37am On Aug 12, 2021
DROCSTORES1:
Oh wao, that's great.
Trust you are keeping safe & enjoying the work environment.
I have also bn scheduled for my first interview for the role of a Client Service Officer.
I will be glad if you could help with a word or two with regards preparing for the interview.

Ok. What's the interview date please?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by asphimself: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2021
muh4eva:

No I have not. What did you applied for?

I applied for ATM custodian Lagos Island.

No information since the last mail that was sent for uploading of documents.

The status of the application is still showing "under review"

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DROCSTORES1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ok. It's on Saturday.

18wheeler:

Ok. What's the interview date please?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by muh4eva(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
asphimself:

The status shows same for me. The advert is still on so I think we have to wait till they close applications.....

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by muh4eva(m): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2021
asphimself:

The status of mine as well is showing under review. I applied for asset custodian. They are still receiving applications so I guess we have to wait till they close applications....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by seyemon(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2021
DROCSTORES1:
Ok. It's on Saturday.

So how did it go?

Sure it was awesome.....

Was it online or physical interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by HarunaWest(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2021
muh4eva:

The status of mine as well is showing under review. I applied for asset custodian. They are still receiving applications so I guess we have to wait till they close applications....
Pls ow u take apply?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ignis: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2021
HarunaWest:

Pls ow u take apply?

Good day Bro, Please I need us to talk, how do we connect?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ayomide25(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2021
link to register pls?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Prettyijee: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
DROCSTORES1:
Me too.
Please do you have any material you are working with in preparation for the interview? Kindly help.

So sorry, I’m just seeing your response now, trust you’ve done the interview, what stage are you in now?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by muh4eva(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
HarunaWest:

Pls ow u take apply?
I applied through their website... They are still accepting applications...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by muh4eva(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DROCSTORES1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes it was awesome, thanks. The interviewers were very friendly and I was able to express myself confidently.

The interview was online via Microsoft Teams.

seyemon:

So how did it go?

Sure it was awesome.....

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DROCSTORES1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Alright it's okay. Thanks for your concern as well.

Yes I have concluded the interview and I'm currently awaiting positive feedback from the HR by God's grace.

How about you?

Prettyijee:

So sorry, I’m just seeing your response now, trust you’ve done the interview, what stage are you in now?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Favour1998: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello!

I did the assessment test for clients service officer but am yet to get a feedback since two weeks ago.
Please anyone else is this same situation as mine?
@ DROCSTORES1 please how long did it take to get the interview invite after the assessment?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DSuperiorBrand: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Favour1998:
Hello!

I did the assessment test for clients service officer but am yet to get a feedback since two weeks ago.
@ DROCSTORES1 please how long did it take to get the interview invite after the assessment?

Hi. Can I pm you?

I also applied for same position yesterday. I'd really like to get more details.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Moye04(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

Hi. Can I pm you?

I also applied for same position yesterday. I'd really like to get more details.
Please bro how did you go about the application? I have been navigating through the site and haven't made any headway on how to create my account and upload my CV, talk more of applying.
Please provide assistance sir.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DSuperiorBrand: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Moye04:

Please bro how did you go about the application? I have been navigating through the site and haven't made any headway on how to create my account and upload my CV, talk more of applying.
Please provide assistance sir.

Just Google for "Stanbic Client Service Officer 2021 recruitment."

Visit any relevant job search website displayed on your screen. Then click on the link that should redirect you to Stanbic career website for the advertised vacancy.

Create an account if you don't have one yet. Continue from there.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DROCSTORES1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hi Favour,
I received the interview invite exactly 2weeks after my second assessment test.

Favour1998:
Hello!

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Moye04(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

Just Google for "Stanbic Client Service Officer 2021 recruitment."

Visit any relevant job search website displayed on your screen. Then click on the link that should redirect you to Stanbic career website for the advertised vacancy.

Create an account if you don't have one yet. Continue from there.

I hope this helps.
Thanks bro. I have been able to apply. I used my PC and it went smoothly.
Bro please what was your salary expectation and notice period make e no be say i don pass my boundary. Lol
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ayomide25(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Moye04:

Thanks bro. I have been able to apply. I used my PC and it went smoothly.
Bro please what was your salary expectation and notice period make e no be say i don pass my boundary. Lol

Can you drop the link pls?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Moye04(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ayomide25:

Can you drop the link pls?
I'm sorry I'm just coming online to see this, I hope it's not too late. Here is the link.
https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/Client_StandardBankGroup/external/en_US/search.do
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Prettyijee: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
DROCSTORES1:
Alright it's okay. Thanks for your concern as well.

Yes I have concluded the interview and I'm currently awaiting positive feedback from the HR by God's grace.

How about you?

I just did medical examination

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DROCSTORES1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oh wao, that's great - Congratulations & wishing u the very best.

Prettyijee:

I just did medical examination
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
I'd like to know what the role of Banker, Business, Enterprise Direct entails as an insider of the bank please. I am about to apply but want first-hand info. Actually, I love Customer service relations and have worked with UBA as one before but the position is in Lagos and I reside in Ibadan. I don't fancy Lagos life at all. Do you think I may be taken back to Ibadan if I end up being employed (by faith o grin grin)? Also, can anyone give a hint of the salary so I'd know the right figure to fill? Thanks alot.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ojay424: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please guys... Did interview last Saturday (14th of August), haven't heard from them since..

@Prettyijee when did you interview please
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by asphimself: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
muh4eva:

What's up brother.
Any updates at your side?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by muh4eva(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2021
asphimself:

What's up brother.
Any updates at your side?
Nothing boss...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by asphimself: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
It is well.

Searching continues
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Oyebee5(f): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Pls any update

Had anyone resumed or received medical/offer letter?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Spidermon: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
seyemon:

So how did it go?

Sure it was awesome.....

I cant see the mail.

Whatsapp
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Teequest03: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
I just did an odyssey test for the position of Client Service Officer - SIPML, who else did please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.