Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (446078 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 11:36pm On May 09, 2015
ryd3:

All u need with shl is practice. And thank God for nairaland, there are loads of materials on this site. So search shl on the nairaland search page and download all the links. U go see materials taya
Thats all it takes. Good luck to all taking the test. You will all come here to
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2015
Fourcade:

Yes. . .i had mine on Friday, 8th May 2015.
how long did it take before they replied you for a reschedule cos im thinking of doing the same thing. i applied for enquiry position and got an invite for personal banker.....and the interview is on tuesday @ ph...pls anybody with info on this?...mr wheeler?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 11:37pm On May 09, 2015
ryd3:

All u need with shl is practice. And thank God for nairaland, there are loads of materials on this site. So search shl on the nairaland search page and download all the links. U go see materials taya
Thats all it takes. Good luck to all taking the test. You will all come here to give us your testimonies. It is well with you all.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Fourcade(m): 2:57am On May 10, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Gydion(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2015
Pls how can I apply?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by wisestman(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Fourcade post=33579545]

Yes. . .i had mine on Friday, 8th May 2015.[/quote
pls wat time was urs, had mine same day at idejo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Tolakay: 9:31am On May 10, 2015
dimeji1:
My interview became boring when they started compelling me to change role from Private commercial support officer to personal banking because the pay I requested for does not commensurate with pcso. Also, PCSO is a junior role. Fingers crossed. God will perform the miracle for me.
sent u pm. kindly reply with ur phone no.

Just applied for personal banking. Any hope of been contacted or stanbic is done with d process?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Fourcade(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valmesk(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2015
@18wheeler,i wrote the aptitutude test for on 18th of April at Portharcourt but still expecting there interview invitation.How long it too long to wait?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2015
Fourcade:

April 28 - Interview invite for Priv/Comm. Support Role on 30th.

April 29- Called to be informed of my interview the next day.I complained and was told i will be rescheduled for the position.

May 5 - No interview invite yet! I sent a mail to Pbbresourcing informing them about the invite i was waiting for.

May 7 - Called and asked if i will be available on May 8th,...and i got my interview invite for Friday 8th!

So you should send a mail and wait!
thanks a bunch... i called the number, the man asked y i wanted to change and i told him cos i dont have any banking experience. but instead he said i shouldnt worry about the experience that it wont affect my chances saying the interview is to test your intelligence and confidence......so i guess i just have to go for the personal banking.....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iheanyichukwu1: 3:55pm On May 10, 2015
Valmesk:
@18wheeler,i wrote the aptitutude test for on 18th of April at Portharcourt but still expecting there interview invitation.How long it too long to wait?

@18wheeler pls answer oooo! I wrote same day for enquiry officer and nothing yet from them
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dimeji1(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Tolakay post=33593014]sent u pm. kindly reply with ur phone no.

Just applied for personal banking. Any hope of been contacted or stanbic is done with d

Sent.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sirnifemi: 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
Pls wot is d email address where we can tender complaints? Tanx y'all. I wrote @ PH april 18th for enquiry officer but no response till 2day. Its well sha, am still so hopeful.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valmesk(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
Portharcourt peeps that wrote on 18th of April that are yet to receive the interview invitation,it's better you send an enquiry to the ''Pbbresourscing'' mail used for the assessment invitation to channel your concerns,some fellows have recieved there own interview invitation.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valmesk(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
sirnifemi:
Pls wot is d email address where we can tender complaints? Tanx y'all. I wrote @ PH april 18th for enquiry officer but no response till 2day. Its well sha, am still so hopeful.
........................Use the same mail u recieved in ur inbox for the assessment on 18th of April.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:04pm On May 10, 2015
Valmesk:
Results are still being collated. Though there are various test centers, the recruitment is coordinated from a single point. These guys are really overwhelmed and still will not want to compromise standards cos its a critical issue. Some people are even yet to take the test so please be patient. One thing I'm sure of is that if you pass the test you'll sure be considered for the next stages of the process. Make calls, send emails and all where opportuned. But dont be too worried. If you pass you'll surely be called no matter how long it takes. Wish you the best.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:10pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=dimeji1 post=33605339][/quote]
Its a continuous exercise but please know that if you apply for a slot that's already taken you will not be considered. But still take your chance. Its no do-or-die thing. Other opportunities are there to be taken. Good luck.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iheanyichukwu1: 11:36pm On May 10, 2015
18wheeler:

Results are still being collated. Though there are various test centers, the recruitment is coordinated from a single point. These guys are really overwhelmed and still will not want to compromise standards cos its a critical issue. Some people are even yet to take the test so please be patient. One thing I'm sure of is that if you pass the test you'll sure be considered for the next stages of the process. Make calls, send emails and all where opportuned. But dont be too worried. If you pass you'll surely be called no matter how long it takes. Wish you the best.

@18wheeler pls what is your email add. I want to inbox you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
NO UPDATE YET?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 10:51am On May 12, 2015
@18 wheeler..pls I did my final chat on 24th April and they haven't called to price me ..cos believe it's after pricing that they call for medicals...I submitted my payslip advice at d last chat...I hope they will still call me..cos am getting worried......
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 12:02pm On May 12, 2015
Please how is one contacted for medicals.
..is it via phone call or through email.please I need answer asap. Thanks all
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 12:06pm On May 12, 2015
NEEBOY:
@18 wheeler..pls I did my final chat on 24th April and they haven't called to price me ..cos believe it's after pricing that they call for medicals...I submitted my payslip advice at d last chat...I hope they will still call me..cos am getting worried......
Hello...please how do they call for medicals...thru call or e-mail
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 12:33pm On May 12, 2015
NEEBOY:

After the final chat, you receive a medical invite via email. You must have indicated your salary and level during the chat.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 12:34pm On May 12, 2015
ckuteg:

Hello...please how do they call for medicals...thru call or e-mail

Thru email
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
flowwolf09:

Thru email

Okay thanks....am asking cos saw three missed calls from them
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2015
What is the time frame btw Exco chat(pricing) and Medical invite....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 1:31pm On May 12, 2015
flowwolf09:

After the final chat, you receive a medical invite via email. You must have indicated your salary and level during the chat.
@flowwolf09.....they did nt talk abt salary nd level during d final chat.they only asked me to drop my payslip advice nd acct statements which i did...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 2:00pm On May 12, 2015
ckuteg:

Okay thanks....am asking cos saw three missed calls from them

I sent u a mail dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Same here Kadase...applied as Business Banker, wrote on the 18th in Abj. Nothing yet. I guess they have not started calling for the position then. Hope still alive...

I just got my interview/Exco chat invite for Business Banker in VI, Lagos on thursday this week.

I did my assessment in PH on 18th April.

Who else?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by melvin0004(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
KADASE:

I just got my interview/Exco chat invite for Business Banker in VI, Lagos on thursday this week.

I did my assessment in PH on 18th April.

Who else?
yea wrote in ph on the 18th got d invite same as urs bt i applied for enquiry staff. I sent them a mail for reschedule. Stil waiting for responses. Me cant do business banker abeg.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2015
Pls in God's name Some one should assist with past Stanbic SHL questions to ... Plssssss
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by cutextowsen(f): 3:48pm On May 12, 2015
18wheeler:

Hello,
I just recieved an email invite for lagos interview( I applied for abuja). Have sent them a mail to change the time(its on thursday) and also d location plus the position. I received an invite for personal banker though I applied for enquiry officer. Wnt to be sure if they would get back to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.