Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (445020 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2015
flowwolf09:

You inform them of the method of payment and amount. Also, your CV shows no banking experience, so they are aware.

I did the chat today and it was very brief....he didn't ask anything concerning pay
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
Pls can someone share the number we can reach them with?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by wisestman(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
flowwolf09:

They will use your current salary and bank statement

so in other words, someone earning lets say 50k before should not expect the same thing with someone earning 150k, if they both apply for d same position and probably same experience?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 9:09pm On May 13, 2015
gsleek:

The number that notified u of ur success in the assesment test.....

Thanks...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by geca(f): 10:22pm On May 13, 2015
gsleek:

I did the chat today and it was very brief....he didn't ask anything concerning pay

Please which position did you apply for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:17am On May 14, 2015
Pls send the number to I need to call them please. Great guys! Help pls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 5:36am On May 14, 2015
NEEBOY:
@18 wheeler....pls wat cud be delaying my pricing and medicals.......i have done final chat since 24th april...and they collected my payslip advice...
So many factors can cause delay. Its easier to process these things in batches, its also cheaper rather than processing individually. You may be waiting for others to be processed to your stage and then you take the medicals together. I don't think you should be worried at this stage. Calm down, you're there already.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by faithclin(f): 7:13am On May 14, 2015
iamboss:

None yet that I know of. But I know asset custodian ve been called and I attended mine on 8th may for head service support.

Thanks . Hope you did great in yours
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2015
The number in God's name plsss to
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2015
geca:

Please which position did you apply for?
Personal banker
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2015
Any update? The house seems to be quiet.
Any medical invites yet?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2015
podada:
Any update? The house seems to be quiet.
Any medical invites yet?
Hopefully waiting
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2015
Patiently Waiting...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 12:46pm On May 15, 2015
18wheeler:

So many factors can cause delay. Its easier to process these things in batches, its also cheaper rather than processing individually. You may be waiting for others to be processed to your stage and then you take the medicals together. I don't think you should be worried at this stage. Calm down, you're there already.

@18Wheeler, whats d time (no of days) between medical examination and getting offer letter? one week, two weeks etc, any ideas or hint.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2015
Pls I nee
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 2:35pm On May 15, 2015
Chillout guys, our medical invite will come wen Stanbic IBTC is ready to send them. Dey won't send it just cos we are jittery...Mind U, D invite won't come a day earlier or later, it will come just wen it will come...
Stanbic IBTC here I am...

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
flowwolf09:

@18Wheeler, whats d time (no of days) between medical examination and getting offer letter? one week, two weeks etc, any ideas or hint.
Could be up to a month. I waited 2 months for mine.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaa...na wah o
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 5:15pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 5:22pm On May 15, 2015
For those of us that did our interview last week, has anyone been contacted for exco chat?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
Mintek:

grin @ 18wheeler.

Your response here could make @flowwolf09 wish he had not asked at all...just waking up daily and hoping to hear from Stanbic sure would be more soothing than knowing it could take as long as 2months to get a call grin.
The call could come in less than 2 weeks as well. Of what use is telling him 2 weeks and he ends up waiting 2 months. You know he'll feel worse. The bottom line is one will be called no matter how long it takes. I took my first interview August 2012 and got my employment letter February 2013. you can see the time it took. Sometimes I waited over 2 months to take the next stage of the process. It was worth it at the end though.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 15, 2015
18Wheeler can one still apply or it is closed
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 5:59pm On May 15, 2015
bigboyo:
Chillout guys, our medical invite will come wen Stanbic IBTC is ready to send them. Dey won't send it just cos we are jittery...Mind U, D invite won't come a day earlier or later, it will come just wen it will come...
Stanbic IBTC here I am...
I like this spirit. Goodluck in your career.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 8:02pm On May 15, 2015
18wheeler:

Could be up to a month. I waited 2 months for mine.

@18Wheeler, thanks for your response. Patience is a virtue.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 8:04pm On May 15, 2015
Mintek:

grin @ 18wheeler.

Your response here could make @flowwolf09 wish he had not asked at all...just waking up daily and hoping to hear from Stanbic sure would be more soothing than knowing it could take as long as 2months to get a call grin.

@Mintek, I appreciate 18Wheeler's honesty, the answer given is what I sought.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ogm: 8:55pm On May 15, 2015
@18wheeler thanks 4 d bitter truth,@flowwoif09 thanks 4 d matured understanding.Medical Hopefuls can we go back 2 our jobs and keep our resignation letters back in our pockets since its confirmed now that the pace will get slower at the finish line.I prayed that the waiting game will not take long.After exco chat 2wks for medicals,2months for offer and 1month for resignation.This is serious.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 9:39pm On May 15, 2015
18wheeler:

The call could come in less than 2 weeks as well. Of what use is telling him 2 weeks and he ends up waiting 2 months. You know he'll feel worse. The bottom line is one will be called no matter how long it takes. I took my first interview August 2012 and got my employment letter February 2013. you can see the time it took. Sometimes I waited over 2 months to take the next stage of the process. It was worth it at the end though.

Thanks bro, I understand. My comment was intended as a dose of comic relief given the amount of suspense on this thread.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 9:43pm On May 15, 2015
ogm:
@18wheeler thanks 4 d bitter truth,@flowwoif09 thanks 4 d matured understanding.Medical Hopefuls can we go back 2 our jobs and keep our resignation letters back in our pockets since its confirmed now that the pace will get slower at the finish line.I prayed that the waiting game will not take long.After exco chat 2wks for medicals,2months for offer and 1month for resignation.This is serious.

Lol... smileyyou know you never can tell..ours might be different...whichever way, lets just be hopeful and expectant...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
flowwolf09:

@Mintek, I appreciate 18Wheeler's honesty, the answer given is what I sought.

I understand everything...was only having fun.

This link could be helpful too at this time:

https://www.nairaland.com/1067181/stanbic-ibtc-interview-experienced-hire/4
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2015
Thanks @ 18wheeler et al. The above link im has also been helpful. Fingers crossed.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2015
What about the dude that said he's gotten medical invite.... Weeks back

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.