Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444608 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 9:05pm On May 25, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Great. Congratulation. Success is yours. I will mail them as adviced. Thank you for your response.

Was it two interviews u did that day? I.e interview and chat or just 1?

It was one interview as stated in the invite - interview/exco chat. From the look on his face, I suspect that one out of the three male interviewers might be an executive mgt staff but I could not get him name during his introduction.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 9:24pm On May 25, 2015
KADASE:

It was one interview as stated in the invite - interview/exco chat. From the look on his face, I suspect that one out of the three male interviewers might be an executive mgt staff but I could not get him name during his introduction.

U may be very right with this. There was this man today in my panel sitting in the middle with a very straight face chipping in questions once in a while like "Why do u think I should hire you?" , "What do u want to be in life?" , "Where do you see yourself in the future?"
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2015
Today Were there interviews today?
Good luck people
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2015
podada:
Today Were there interviews today?
Good luck people

mine is on thursday
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 11:10am On May 26, 2015
gsleek:

mine is on thursday

I was not able to attend the interview but sent them a mail requesting for a reschedule but they didn't reply. Please help me find out from them if they will honour the request maybe later or not. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gsleek(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

I was not able to attend the interview but sent them a mail requesting for a reschedule but they didn't reply. Please help me find out from them if they will honour the request maybe later or not. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

check ur invite mail, there should be a contact name and phone number of the contact....call the number.....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 1:16pm On May 26, 2015
gsleek:

check ur invite mail, there should be a contact name and phone number of the contact....call the number.....

Apart from the sender's email, they included one other email of the two contact persons. I replied the mail and copied the contact person too.After some days, I sent them a reminder but got no reply. They didn't include the contact person's phone number. The other phone numbers at the footnote are for their customer service and products and their pension stuffs. Please help me if you have any. I applied for business banker.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 7:59pm On May 26, 2015
TheeRevelation:

U may be very right with this. There was this man today in my panel sitting in the middle with a very straight face chipping in questions once in a while like "Why do u think I should hire you?" , "What do u want to be in life?" , "Where do you see yourself in the future?"
KADASE:

having mine on Thursday pls help with the question which was asked, did they ask anything in regards their bank, I am asking this because I don't have any banking xperience
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 9:22am On May 27, 2015
Voned:
having mine on Thursday pls help with the question which was asked, did they ask anything in regards their bank, I am asking this because I don't have any banking xperience

Which position are u going in for? And is this ur first interview or exco chat?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 6:01pm On May 27, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Which position are u going in for? And is this ur first interview or exco chat?
private commercial support officer and it is my first intervieew/exco chat
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 7:50am On May 28, 2015
Voned:
private commercial support officer and it is my first intervieew/exco chat

Please do have a deep grasp of the job descriptions and your CV. Know the skills required for the role. Questions would be based on how you understand the job and if you have the skills to excel on the job. Even without a banking experience, show them you're capable.

Nothing out of ordinary. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2015
@voned, the most common question is to say something about you thats not on your cv. This is meant to put u off track. Be calm, remember your job role is to maintain relationship with high end customers, so all you need to focus on are the skills you possess to perform that function. Your banking experience might not matter after-all... In other news, who has been called for medicals? This process seems to be stretching longer than expected.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
Thanks guys done with the interview it was a 3 women panel na God hand e dey

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 3:08am On May 29, 2015
Medicals wld be a loooong thing.....I heard there's no vacancy ATM so we go wait tire till there's vacancy b4 any1 can be called for Medicals. So make una comot mind oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by worusabi: 7:00am On May 29, 2015
Please where did u get the info from?
podada:
Medicals wld be a loooong thing.....I heard there's no vacancy ATM so we go wait tire till there's vacancy b4 any1 can be called for Medicals. So make una comot mind oh!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 5:57pm On May 29, 2015
podada:
I dont think this information is correct. There are vacancies allover, thats why the recruitment exercise was approved and even advertised by management. I have vacancy in my location for asset custodian, and maybe TLCS. Its been there over 2years now. Also, enquiries, PB and BB roles have been upgraded to full-time staff functions. You can imagine the numbers and see for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
I have been invited for test on monday 1sst June. I'm an experienced banker. Pls guys wat shud I expect? undecided
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 29, 2015
obitee69:
I have been invited for test on monday 1sst June. I'm an experienced banker. Pls guys wat shud I expect? undecided

l applied too does this mean l should have hope of being called
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2015
obitee69:
when and how did u apply? And what role did u apply for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month guys.... Hopefully we would hear good news this month

5 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2015
ryd3:

Amen!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2015
ryd3:

Amen
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Amen ooo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2015
...Medicals please...Anybody...?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
I did their SHL tests today @ walter carrington. When do you feel i'll hear from them tongue
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
obitee69:
I did their SHL tests today @ walter carrington. When do you feel i'll hear from them tongue
how was the test? Iv been waiting for their invite for months now
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hiploko:
how was the test? Iv been waiting for their invite for months now

It was fine. They would call you soon. Amen
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
obitee69:

It was fine. They would call you soon. Amen
amen dear... God reward you with success!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
If successful, a week tops
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
gsleek:

Please bro, I need a phone number to contact them to discuss the possibility of a reschedule for interview. The invite they sent me has no phone number and they didn't reply my emails.I suffered to write and pass that SHL test. Please help a brother in need. Please.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
18wheeler:

I dont think this information is correct. There are vacancies allover, thats why the recruitment exercise was approved and even advertised by management. I have vacancy in my location for asset custodian, and maybe TLCS. Its been there over 2years now. Also, enquiries, PB and BB roles have been upgraded to full-time staff functions. You can imagine the numbers and see for yourself.

Sir, I missed the interview and have been sending emails to them for a reschedule but got no reply. Please help me with either a phone number or an alternate means to reach them to discuss the possibility of a reschedule. I put in so much energy to pass that SHL test. Please help a brother in need. Please!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

Sir, I missed the interview and have been sending emails to them for a reschedule but got no reply. Please help me with either a phone number or an alternate means to reach them to discuss the possibility of a reschedule. I put in so much energy to pass that SHL test. Please help a brother in need. Please!
OK. let me see what I can do. send me a mail at luttie06@yahoo.com. just be strong minded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.