Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444506 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Another new week of expectations
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pstfrancis(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Good news will come our way dis week
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2015
WE shall get good news this week. I have that faith .

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by dammiejolaade: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Loka0512:
WE shall get good news this week. I have that faith .
Amen o
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Another week indeed
#TeamMedicalHopeful

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by nomsyd(f): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Let's keep hope alive there is light at the end of the tunnel. Some people did their medicals today and some scheduled for Tue, wed. In Kaduna and Abuja respectively.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
nomsyd:
Let's keep hope alive there is light at the end of the tunnel. Some people did their medicals today and some scheduled for Tue, wed. In Kaduna and Abuja respectively.
like seriously? For real?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
nomsyd:

Thanks so much for this encouraging post/update. Please continually update us as to the latest happenings to keep our spirits high while we wait on them.

Meanwhile, where has 18wheeler gone to? He has been too quiet for so long a time. For those who has access to him, please let him know that we are missing his positive views about this recruitment which has been nudging us on in spite of the long process. And we need his presence now more than ever as we edge closer to the finish line.

#TeamMedicalHopeful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Slowly but surely
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2015
May the new month bring the desired Good news for everyone #ameen#

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
iamboss:
May the new month bring the desired Good news for everyone #ameen#
amen!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Stanbic has started inviting people for interview for personal banker and enquiry officers at the head office in water Carrington.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samik900(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2015
onihaxy:
Stanbic has started inviting people for interview for personal banker and enquiry officers at the head office in water Carrington.
hi,wen did u write ur test?I wrote on d 6th buh I v nt got any feedbk to knw if I pass or nt!thou I apllied for biz banker
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2015
onihaxy:
Were you invited? If yes when did you write your test? Wrote on the 6th as well but no feedback yet
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by exago(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Banks and blood money

on June 30, 2015

By Babajide Komolafe

It happened in one of the Abuja branches of one of Nigeria’s top five banks. That Saturday morning, a male staff had entered the ATM room to load money into the machine and locked himself as required by standard operational procedure. But when minutes rolled into hours, and the staff refused to emerge from the room, colleagues began to suspect something was wrong.

This was confirmed when there was no response to persistent knocking and banging on the door of the ATM room. By the time the door was forced open they found the lifeless body of their colleague on the floor of the ATM room.

The deceased bank staff was an “ATM Custodian”. ATM custodian have responsibility to monitor ATMs in their branch or branches in the same locality. They must replenish cash into the ATMs, and address any incidence of ATM breakdown. Their jobs are very critical at ensuring that customers have access to their cash seven days every week.

But this bank, like some other banks took things to the extreme. As at the time the deceased staff was working, ATM custodians in the bank worked round the clock, from Monday to Sunday. On weekends, they had to resume by 6.30am in the morning and closed around 7pm. As a result, there was virtually no day to rest . But the management of the banks were either oblivious of this fact or they chose to ignore it.

By the time another ATM custodian slumped and died in a Lagos branch of the same bank, there were increasing reports of serious health breakdown among ATM custodians in the bank. The bank was compelled to review the working schedule of its ATM custodians. Now they rotate weekend shifts, meaning each custodian works two weekends (Saturday-Sunday) in a month.

This however reveals how banks in Nigeria sacrifice human lives in order to generate income. It is the same principle that drives people who shed human blood to make money.

Apart from the wicked work schedule for ATM custodians operated by some banks, others have working hours that is hostile to women, especially their God given role as mothers. In order to maintain the high paying banking jobs, some female bank staff abandon one month old babies to the uncertain care of house-helps/nannies and unregulated day cares.

There was the case of a female bank staff that lost her one year old second child, who accidentally, drowned herself in a bowl of water, while the house-help was busy watching television with the first child in the living room. However, it must be noted that not all the banks operate a system that demands sacrifice of human lives to generate income. For example most of the banks have stopped weekend banking, or reduced it to the barest minimum, due to recognition of its impact of families and long term productivity of staff. Also some banks have created crèches in their offices that allow nursing mothers to keep their babies within reach and under day care.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/banks-and-blood-money/
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
onihaxy:

I just got an invite for personal banker and a missed call from them also....

Anyone else?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
beau49:

Anyone else?
When and where did you write your test pls?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am so tired of checking my mail all the time expecting to see an invite for medicals or running down to Nairaland to see if anyone in Lagos has been called for Medicals
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ElDeeVee(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
beau49:

Anyone else?
Trust you dear...all d best

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Voned:
I am so tired of checking my mail all the time expecting to see an invite for medicals or running down to Nairaland to see if anyone in Lagos has been called for Medicals

Hi, I know someone that just got offer letter for personal banker in Lagos. Let's just be hopeful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Trust you dear...all d best

Thanks dear smileysmiley
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
pearlzy92:

Hi, I know someone that just got offer letter for personal banker in Lagos. Let's just be hopeful
little by little there is progress. Glory to God...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by nomsyd(f): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
pearlzy92:

When did he get the offer letter?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
nomsyd:

When did he get the offer letter?
This week
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
pearlzy92:

This week
can you share info of what the grade is and an estimate of the gross annual pay?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by pearlzy92(f): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hiploko:
can you share info of what the grade is and an estimate of the gross annual pay?

I don't know about that
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by marquiseT(f): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
just got an interview invite for enquiry officer position, did the aptitude test on aptitude Test on 6th june...who is with me.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by marquiseT(f): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Valendo:
Pls if you know anybody that wrote the test on the 6th of june @ head office and got interview invite for a position in Lagos kindly share. some guys have been called up in other parts of the country but I haven't seen any in lagos. Thanks

check your mail
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by marquiseT(f): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
iheanyichukwu1:
Finally!! Just got invite for interview/exco chat scheduled for 24th june but I have no banking experience or payslip/salary acct statement to present.
Also what should I expect in the interview?pls I will appreciate any useful info I can get from the kind pple of this forum.

Its for enquiry officer role

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
marquiseT:

check your mail
My dear nothing yet o. Applied for Personal Banker though
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by marquiseT(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Valendo:

My dear nothing yet o. Applied for Personal Banker though

just recieved mine now.you should recieve soon by Gods grace.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
marquiseT:

just recieved mine now.you should recieve soon by Gods grace.
Amen oooo... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.