Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444945 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
iamboss:

Congratulations...... wat job role??

Thanks. Enquiry officer
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
NEEBOY:

@lizzt92...pls dnt forget to ask dem d question abt their remuneration during ur interview on Tuesday.
"How do they compare wt other banks in terms of staff remuneration since they don't pay housing, education and other allowances paid by other banks"?

smiley y me

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by adonisvg(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
onihaxy:

are u ab existing NFTE staff or fresh intending staff?. and what role are you considered for?

Fresh intending staff and for the Asset Custodian role.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
adonisvg:

they call people as soon as there is need to fill a vacancy/ role in the branches. that's why everyone isn't at the same pace. I have seen someone who wrote test in March still waiting for call after medicals while another person wrote in July and he already has his offer letter. I will say you should just keep calm and have faith. you will be called upon as soon as there is a space for the you to fit in.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ruffp: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
lizzyt92:

smiley y me

Lol...no try urself oh...except of cuz u hv other options. All those things listed are part of ur Sal. So the most impt tin is ur total package. As long as there is no variable n u r ok with the annual, then I don't see any problem. You also hv an option to decline an offer if u don't like d package.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
ruffp:

Lol...no try urself oh...except of cuz u hv other options. All those things listed are part of ur Sal. So the most impt tin is ur total package. As long as there is no variable n u r ok with the annual, then I don't see any problem. You also hv an option to decline an offer if u don't like d package.

I already av my intelligent question sef which is " when will I start work?

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Feb14(f): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please has anyone that wrote the test on the 22nd July gone for interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
adonisvg:

like u,I did my medicals since 29the june and nohitng fromthem till now but am a NFTE staff.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2015
adonisvg:

like u I did my medicals since 29the June and till now nothing from them but am a NFTE staff with them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mannylex:

I was interviewed on the 12th, also no news... From past trends, they would get back after 2 to 3 weeks. So for now, Have no fear.
alright tnx. although I heard they send regret message to anyone that is unsuccessful during the interview. am hoping for good news sha
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bubewilson:
Had a panel interview on the 19th in PH for Asset custodian. Am a fresh grad.

I didn't realy impress much from the responses i got. Feel so terribly wasted and haven't being myself since then. Abeg i need your prayers let me not be droped.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Proposed Remuneration came this morning...

5 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 4oyrsExperience(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:

srzly
guy pls when did you do ur medicals and what position did u apply for.... plssssss
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:

Congratulation...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:

I hope it worth your expectation?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:

congratulations bro. I pray for more good news like this in this week IJN

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
@daposki10. I see you bro. how far with your process?. have you been contacted after medicals?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:
congrat oooo at least good news this week, pls wen did u have your medicals
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by daposki10(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
onihaxy:
@daposki10. I see you bro. how far with your process?. have you been contacted after medicals?
nope not yet o. Hoping 4 d best dis week.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:

Congrats....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Yewandequeen(f): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
I got the invite for the exco chat But part of the document am asked to come along is my certificate which I have not collected and the mail stated:
Note that we will not progress with your recruitment if you have NOTIFICATION OF RESULT as certificate.

Pls help what do I do?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yewandequeen:
I got the invite for the exco chat But part of the document am asked to come along is my certificate which I have not collected and the mail stated:
Note that we will not progress with your recruitment if you have NOTIFICATION OF RESULT as certificate.
Pls help what do I do?
When is d interview slated for?....If u have enough time ..go to your school and get an ATTESTATION LETTER..They shd accept that since ur cert. Is nt yet ready
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nawa o, was supposed to have my interview tomorrow but just got the message that it has been rescheduled again. I thank God though cos he s always at work.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Yewandequeen(f): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
NEEBOY:

When is d interview slated for?....If u have enough time ..go to your school and get an ATTESTATION LETTER..They shd accept that since ur cert. Is nt yet ready

It's for 27th But I v to travel to go get it.
That isn't the issue But I will have to got to work So no time.
Should u be thinking of asking for Excuse Then I be absent from work the day I will got get the statement and the days to got for the interview as well I will be absent from work.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:
Congratulations. My own flow must flow too.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wow...Moving forward.. I just saw this mail now;
Request for extra documents
Dear Wilson,

As part of the recruitment process of Stanbic IBTC, you are required to provide the following document:

1. Copy of Offer / Promotion / Confirmation / Salary Review letter; whichever shows your current financial position.

2. Copy of your six (6) previous pay slips.

3. Copy of your previous 12 months Statement of salary account.

4. Evidence of pension contribution

5. Evidence of off-payroll guaranteed cash (if applicable)

6. Evidence of annual car value (if applicable)

7. Acceptance of resignation letter (if unemployed)

Pls does this mean i passed the interview?
And how do i go about those documents as am a fresh graduate with no corporate work experience and is the submission going to be at their office where i wrote the test and was interviewed? Pls fellow hopefuls i need your attention here.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:

Congrats flowwolf09...told you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is to encourage someone........ I received my proposed offer today. #keepfaitH#

6 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 4oyrsExperience(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
iamboss:
This is to encourage someone........ I received my proposed offer today. #keepfaitH#

Congrats bro! Bt pls wat position ar u bin considered for and wen did u do ur medicals
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
iamboss:

Congrats
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Pls help what do I do?

You ought to have replied the mail,stating the fact that you don't have your original result. You can still do that now since the interview is for 27th.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
iamboss:

Congrats boss.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.