Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443826 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:
Proposed Remuneration came this morning...

Happy 4 U, congrats...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
iamboss:
This is to encourage someone........ I received my proposed offer today. #keepfaitH#

Congratz n thx 4 D encouragmt...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Vicmac4us: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
good evening all, i wrote mine on the 15th, 2015 August at walter carrington v/i. and uptil now i have not heard from them, i don't no if any of the house mate wrote same day with me and if u have gotten your result.....any info plssss
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gentlense(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Is there anyone one among us who participated in the exco chat of 19th in PH?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
iamboss:
This is to encourage someone........ I received my proposed offer today. #keepfaitH#

congratulations boss. I'm so happy for you. victory at last.

2 offers today. this week will definitely be wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lopemidorcy: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
flowwolf09:
congrats dear colleague....we'll be rocking it together. Let everyone keep his/her hope alive. congrats once again
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Vicmac4us: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
good evening all, i wrote mine on the 15th, 2015 August at walter carrington v/i. and uptil now i have not heard from them, i don't no if any of the house mate wrote same day with me and if u have gotten your result.....any info plsssssss
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lizzyt92: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
They have rescheduled my interview twice now and some will still have theirs tomorrow which was my initial date for interview.

What could be the reason.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Yewandequeen(f): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
beau49:

You ought to have replied the mail,stating the fact that you don't have your original result. You can still do that now since the interview is for 27th.

Have called the contact person to inform him and he said I Suld come along with the notification while I process The original.

Thanks dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Yewandequeen(f): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
House Pls What's the remuneration package for entry officer? And as well as what the exco chat Is about Pls.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iheanyichukwu1: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
gentlense:
Is there anyone one among us who participated in the exco chat of 19th in PH?

Yea I was there. 2pm batch
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gentlense(m): 6:00am On Aug 25, 2015
iheanyichukwu1:

Yea I was there. 2pm batch

So far have u submitted or sent any document?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Have called the contact person to inform him and he said I Suld come along with the notification while I process The original.

Thanks dear

Alright that's better.

You are welcome.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Yewandequeen:
House Pls What's the remuneration package for entry officer? And as well as what the exco chat Is about Pls.

I don't think the salary is fixed,it all depends on your level of experience and negotiating skills. For the chat read the job description and practice normal interview questions.

Best wishes.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jazinogold(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2015
how do I apply?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2015
jazinogold:
how do I apply?
www.stanbicibtc.com, click on careers

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2015
obitee69:

I have not heard from them since my exco chat for personal banker on the 3rd of august. Hmm keeping hope alive. My guy got a regret mail for business banker too last night. He did he's interview last tuesday
pls have you heard from stanbic now? cos I av not heard from them too since on the 11th of august
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2015
beau49:

I don't think the salary is fixed,it all depends on your level of experience and negotiating skills. For the chat read the job description and practice normal interview questions.

Best wishes.
congrats. pls wen did u do ur interview and after when did they get back to you for medicals and offer letter?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2015
slyventure:

pls have you heard from stanbic now? cos I av not heard from them too since on the 11th of august

No I have'nt. #hopeful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jazinogold(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2015
onihaxy:

www.stanbicibtc.com, click on careers
onihaxy d legendary story teller thank u!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Eseose9(f): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Mintek:

"Considering" means you're being considered. That is you're being given a look-in for the role applied for.

Brace up for an SHL-format assessment if you haven't been invited already.

Check the Spam/Junk folder of your mailbox because it's possible an invite has been sent you already.
I applied on the 17th,and my application status reads "CV Received"
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
slyventure:

congrats. pls wen did u do ur interview and after when did they get back to you for medicals and offer letter?

I am yet to get both mails....

Besides the process differs for everyone. Some are fast while others are not.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eseose9:
I applied on the 17th,and my application status reads "CV Received"

"CV Received" is unambiguous, sister. smiley
Assessment invite should follow.

Good luck!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
iamboss:
Congratulations.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
flowwolf09:
pls wat position, and wen did u do ur interview, and after how long were u contacted?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iheanyichukwu1: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
gentlense:

So far have u submitted or sent any document?

Yea I was called and told to email them scanned copies of all my results and certificates but that was sometime in april, few days after the test. That was actually how I knew that I passed so I dont think they'll ask me for those again
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Where is Hiploko?
He has been quiet of late....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gentlense(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
iheanyichukwu1:

Yea I was called and told to email them scanned copies of all my results and certificates but that was sometime in april, few days after the test. That was actually how I knew that I passed so I dont think they'll ask me for those again

Ok. Thanks though. In my own case, I have not been contacted for any document even at this stage
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gentlense(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
iheanyichukwu1:

Also, what position did u apply for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
beau49:
Where is Hiploko?

He has been quiet of late....
smiley
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hiploko:
smiley

Lol....ghostmode things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.