Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444497 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2015
Voned:
my dear the network was poor couldn't hear her and she couldn't either too

Maybe you should try again later. It might be network palava.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2015
stlarry001:

Lol, funny u
grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Voned:
onihaxy she just called me and told me she ain't my contact person she was only that for the interview then she finally said they are working according to vacancies for a particular position and that if there is vacancy for my position I will be called, I officially hands up from this recruitment. Activating to reading mode and thanks Onihaxy

Looolz. I have said it before. People are called according to available positions in the zones, that's why the exercise had not been uniform for everyone. I will advise you to just push it aside and focus on some other things, that will help to prevent you from anxiety.
Even we that are non full time employees of stanbic, we've tried to push it aside and focus on our present jobs. Just be hopeful, you will definitely be called upon soon since you already had your medicals.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2015
And for the information about the 21st and 5th induction been the last, I doubt it. Recruitment & inductions will continue till the end of the recruitment. Some wrote test in my branch last saturday, some are called for first interview this week. If the exercise is supposed to end in few days time, I don't think stanbic should still be calling people for assessment and interviews.
Just as long as you didn't receive regret mail, be hopeful. My boss said he received offer letter 7 months after medicals in 2012. I also know of someone who received his own 6 months after medicals. I guess stanbic is trying to teach people humility loooool.

There are still many more vacancy to be filled. Even here, more seats and system are been purchased to accommodate new recruits. Let's all be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2015
onihaxy:
And for the information about the 21st and 5th induction been the last, I doubt it. Recruitment & inductions will continue till the end of the recruitment. Some wrote test in my branch last saturday, some are called for first interview this week. If the exercise is supposed to end in few days time, I don't think stanbic should still be calling people for assessment and interviews.
Just as long as you didn't receive regret mail, be hopeful. My boss said he received offer letter 7 months after medicals in 2012. I also know of someone who received his own 6 months after medicals. I guess stanbic is trying to teach people humility loooool.

There are still many more vacancy to be filled. Even here, more seats and system are been purchased to accommodate new recruits. Let's all be hopeful.
thanks a lot dear.... As you advised, let me get busy with my Music project joor.... GRATITUDE to be relased soon before I get my Medical invite... grin

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2015
onihaxy:

There are still many more vacancy to be filled. Even here, more seats and system are been
purchased to accommodate new recruits. Let's all be hopeful.

hmmmmm, make they no play that kind humility play with me ooooo (7months) God I look forward for my next mail this month oooooo.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Onihaxy has said it all. People are called according to the vacancies available per a region or branch and Stanbic HR are permuting this via the address indicated on your CV. That is, if your CV reads that you stay around Ikeja, Lagos and there's a vacancy for your position within that region (Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu e.t.c) your process would sure be very fast.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2015
TheeRevelation:
Onihaxy has said it all. People are called according to the vacancies available per a region or branch and Stanbic HR are permuting this via the address indicated on your CV. That is, if your CV reads that you stay around Ikeja, Lagos and there's a vacancy for your position within that region (Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu e.t.c) your process would sure be very fast.
ok
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yes! that's it, I have had enough. I finally got the number of my contact person (thanks to a nice boss on this thread) called and I heard this: "sorry, the person you are calling have been barred from receiving calls"... can you imagine that I finally got the number and now this. I think @onihaxy and @TheeRevelation said it all...

On this note I am taking the advice of @onihaxy and following the footsteps of @voned and @hiploko and focusing on something else productive, if StanbicIBTC needs me, they will call me, which I know they will, but until then am MOVING FORWARD, i cannot put my entire life on suspense for StanbicIBTC. But I will still be contribute on a need to contribute basis though...

Abeg make i chop the head of my life jare, i cannot go and kill myself away joor.

#teamMOVINGFORWARD
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
bigboyo:
Yes! that's it, I have had enough. I finally got the number of my contact person (thanks to a nice boss on this thread) called and I heard this: "sorry, the person you are calling have been barred from receiving calls"... can you imagine that I finally got the number and now this. I think @onihaxy and @TheeRevelation said it all...

On this note I am taking the advice of @onihaxy and following the footsteps of @voned and @hiploko and focusing on something else productive, if StanbicIBTC needs me, they will call me, which I know they will, but until then am MOVING FORWARD, i cannot put my entire life on suspense for StanbicIBTC. But I will still be contribute on a need to contribute basis though...

Abeg make i chop the head of my life jare, i cannot go and kill myself away joor.

#teamMOVINGFORWARD
roftflmao
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
bigboyo:

#teamMOVINGFORWARD
very funny
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmmm you people should come out oooo another person sent me a mail from Stanbic that I should send same documents again I submitted before medicals
Pls is that the process, how many times documentation I just received a mail now

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Voned:
Hmmmmm you people should come out oooo another person sent me a mail from Stanbic that I should send same documents again I submitted before medicals
Pls is that the process, how many times documentation I just received a mail now

I also got the mail to re-send documents I already sent a few weeks ago and some others did too. So it is normal. Just re-send to them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
beau49:

I also got the mail to re-send documents I already sent a few weeks ago and some others did too. So it is normal. Just re-send to them.
una own better dem dn remember una. grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Maybe na the call I call today help make they remember
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
beau49:

is it that same mail we got on CV or was any other docs asked
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hiploko:
una own better dem dn remember una. grin

Lol....they remember you,na just time.

stlarry001:

is it that same mail we got on CV or was any other docs asked

The mail requesting for cv in cbn format.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
beau49:

OK, I for fear if this our bank people have left me behind.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
beau49:

amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
stlarry001:

OK, I for fear if this our bank people have left me behind.

Lol.....them never leave you o.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
onihaxy:

#Making Sense# I only said I was told to choose between 21/9 and 05/10 for induction in response to someones question. Me I no talk say that's the last pair of induction oooo.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by frankefe(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Do not panic fellow hopefuls. I have been following this thread but haven't commented. I want to leave the house with this word, DO NOT PANIC, OFFER LETTER WILL SURELY COME.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
frankefe:
Do not panic fellow hopefuls. I have been following this thread but haven't commented. I want to leave the house with this word, DO NOT PANIC, OFFER LETTER WILL SURELY COME.

AMEN and soonest
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2015
While oders are getting better better position for bank, na me. Dem come put as marketing agent! Nt evn 30k sef! I no do biko..nonsense!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2015
chocolateyvikky:
While oders are getting better better position for bank, na me. Dem come put as marketing agent! Nt evn 30k sef! I no do biko..nonsense!

Is it this same bank and recruitment process?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2015
beau49:

Is it this same bank and recruitment process?
not sure
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Hiploko:
not sure

Lol....alright I for say.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2015
GooooNeeewwsss!!! Lets keep an open mind people. I was mailed this morning asking if i would love to take up personal banking in another state about 4 hours from my present location, as there was there was no vacancy in my present state yet. I mailed back and screamed yesssss!!! Before another person like Hiploko or Beau49 grabs the offer grin grin grin tongue cool . Been looking forward to a change of environment seriously. So they mailed me back and said that 'state' it is. So I don port oooo. YOU ARE NEXT!!! Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
lilee2hot:
GooooNeeewwsss!!! Lets keep an open mind people. I was mailed this morning asking if i would love to take up personal banking in another state about 4 hours from my present location, as there was there was no vacancy in my present state yet. I mailed back and screamed yesssss!!! Before another person like Hiploko or Beau49 grabs the offer grin grin grin tongue cool . Been looking forward to a change of environment seriously. So they mailed me back and said that 'state' it is. So I don port oooo. YOU ARE NEXT!!! Amen!!!

funny you. I'm happy for you dear. at least, one good news before the end of this week
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2015
lilee2hot:
hahahahaha....congrats.. As if u know, wud have taken over....hehe.. Congrats dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by optimiza: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
okay good to hear. somebody got invite for aptitude test this morning....sadly he doesn't have all the document s required. like he lost original waec cert. only has for now online printout and photocopy but they requested both original.

let's see if anybody can offer useful advice on this fella on how best to handle the situation.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
lilee2hot:

Lol...very funny.

Congratts

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.