Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (445154 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by EngrBouss(m): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Please click this link www.nairaland.com/engrbouss for software packages on engineering, accounting, programming and much more. They all come with tutorial training videos for self training to increase your chances for a better job prospect..... You can contact me on 07087210933
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Quiet thread. Seems nothing new happened today!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Loka0512: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stanbic still bringing out more vacancies. Na wa o. Be like dem don forget us ooooo!!God help us
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2015
the rate at which Stanbic dey send regret mails to people recently no be here ooo. one of my guys got a regret mail this morning
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2015
onihaxy:
the rate at which Stanbic dey send regret mails to people recently no be here ooo. one of my guys got a regret mail this morning
serious What stage was he,role,interview date etc more info pls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Hiploko:
serious What stage was he,role,interview date etc more info pls

he has done interview/exco chat in July, medicals in July, Recruitment documentations in August.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
onihaxy:

he has done interview/exco chat in July, medicals in July, Recruitment documentations in August.
Jesus Christ!!! That's scary o...what could be the reason? This is strange o.. Is he the only one you know or there are others?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
onihaxy:

onihaxy so after medicals they still send regret mail, okay oooo if it is regret mail let them send now cos I think it is better than the unnecessary waiting at least you can look elsewhere and close the chapter, someone not pregnant will take in and give birth sef and stanbic will not have finished the recruitment process, in SDK voice Stanbic Negodu

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Voned:
onihaxy so after medicals they still send regret mail, okay oooo if it is regret mail let them send now cos I think it is better than the unnecessary waiting at least you can look elsewhere and close the chapter, someone not pregnant will take in and give birth sef and stanbic will not have finished the recruitment process, in SDK voice Stanbic Negodu
lol... So happy wen I see the ancestors of this thread. Lately na new monikers I dey see
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Voned:
lol... So happy wen I see the ancestors of this thread. Lately na new monikers I dey see. Welcome back Voned,onihaxy,18wheeler ,Beau etc
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2015
r u guys trying to tell me DAT stanbic is sending regret mail even after medicals? these pple bad ooo of which I did my medical test on monday. I reject regret letter in jesus name.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2015
phazotron:
r u guys trying to tell me DAT stanbic is sending regret mail even after medicals? these pple bad ooo of which I did my medical test on monday. I reject regret letter in jesus name.
amen

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2015
phazotron:
I reject it too. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amarige(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na Wa o....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ijeoscar: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
I reject regret mail in Jesus name amen but what could be the reason fo that which region is the person
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hiploko:
lol... So happy wen I see the ancestors of this thread. Lately na new monikers I dey see. Welcome back Voned,onihaxy,18wheeler ,Beau etc
Hiploko I have been on silent mode ooo stanbic has done us strong thing so I converted myself to read only memory
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Voned:
Hiploko I have been on silent mode ooo stanbic has done us strong thing so I converted myself to read only memory
lol. Dats d best!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by frankefe(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hiploko:
lol. Dats d best!!!
lolzzzz. converted to ROM. I dey watch oo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by frankefe(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
But why regret mail after the long process. pls can that person go back to the clinic and find out his medical status... this is strange.

for everyone that has done medicals pls join ur faith with mine. We reject and cast out every regret mail IN JESUS NAME. Such mail will not see our mail address. we only accept Pre offer and offer letter in Jesus name Amen
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amarige(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
frankefe:
But why regret mail after the long process. pls can that person go back to the clinic and find out his medical status... this is strange.

for everyone that has done medicals pls join ur faith with mine. We reject and cast out every regret mail IN JESUS NAME. Such mail will not see our mail address. we only accept Pre offer and offer letter in Jesus name Amen

How possible is it for a candidate to go back to the clinic and find out his medical status when he isn't the one who paid...the coy sent him so they will keep the result confidential, rather he should call his contact person in HC and confirm why the regret mail.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
amarige:

How possible is it for a candidate to go back to the clinic and find out his medical status when he isn't the one who paid...the coy sent him so they will keep the result confidential, rather he should call his contact person in HC and confirm why the regret mail.

is it that they are now using medical test to disqualify people now? stanbic abeg ooo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
phazotron:

is it that they are now using medical test to disqualify people now? stanbic abeg ooo

I called my contact person some months back and he said the yardstick is
1. If you are more than 26 years old you must have 2years post Nysc experience
2. if there are two options for a position and they is one with a first class or 2.1 it goes first to the other person
3.and my pick on it is the GODS FACTOR

we shall all receive good news.
pre offer hopefuls.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Voned:

Sent you a pm.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Emmasonic4me: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
stlarry001:

2. if there are two options for a position and they is one with a first class or 2.1 it goes first to the other person

pre offer hopefuls.

Same response gotten from my contact person too. No. 1 yardstick, if not satisfied, could make them to drop even one who has done medicals. This could possibly be the reason for the continuous delay after medicals. Its really so disheartening!

Meanwhile, a big Amen to your prayers.

#TeamPreOfferLetterHopefuls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2015
na was ooo. I'm going to be 25 this november and I already have 2yrs post nysc banking experience. unfortunately I'm a 2-2 graduate. God help us.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2015
stlarry001:

pre offer hopefuls.

pls I don't really understand the number two criteria. pls explain fully.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samukiwo(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2015
I got my offer letter today #BusinessBanker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amarige(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2015
samukiwo:

Wow...congratulations sam.

When did u do your EXCO chat?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2015
samukiwo:
congrats
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samukiwo(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2015
amarige:

Wow...congratulations sam.
When did u do your EXCO chat?
Thanks amarige. I did my EXCO chat on August 11.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samukiwo(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Hiploko:
congrats
Thanks bro
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
samukiwo:

Thanks amarige. I did my EXCO chat on August 11.
How many years of experience do you have, bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.