Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army (12569 Views)

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC / Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Oklander:
I hope so, but there must be a reason for their coming out for such proclamation at this time, Naija Army should watch out and not overlook the proclaimed allegiance.

Yes the reason is clear. The increasing pressure put on BH. They are hoping that this declaration will get them some practical support. It will not of course as ISIS has troubles of its own.

Funny there was no talk of allegiance to ISIS when BH thought they were safely established and untouchable.

No help for them here. "They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind" Hosea 8:7
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by jimohibrahim(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2015
yeah damn right
except for the fact that if them and isis join hand face Nigeria... i swear i go treck commot for Africa if plane no dey safe..
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by PedroJP(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2015
orobs93:
I trust you guys but I don't trust ur leaders I rather trust idriss deby than jonathan

Port joor.
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by Darkly(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2015
I don't understand, I thought twitter closed their accounts
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2015
jimohibrahim:
yeah damn right
except for the fact that if them and isis join hand face Nigeria... i swear i go treck commot for Africa if plane no dey safe..

Join hands? Do you not watch world news? Neither ever had the ability to do more than establish a temporary haven. And it was a bad idea in both cases. While they could launch small strikes and hid among the civilian population they were difficult to catch. Now they are out in the open and their savagery and barbarism to the people they live among isolates them. Now their time is coming and they will be dealt with!
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by phlamesG: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Shekau's days are numbered
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by OLADD: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2015
orobs93:

See ur life..I fit bet say ur fence is as high as a prison wall,i can bet you slept in darkness and terrible heat or you were busy calculating how much fuel you will consume tru out the night...I believe u are ignoring ur relatives becus u cannot help them as you want.i believe you wish you had a better job...I believe you wish ur parents are be taken care of by a good government,i believe you wished you can get to ur work very early without any hold up...as usual I don't attack personalities I deal with facts...so if u like insult me..and I will always tell u d truth and u must knw jonathan is my brother nor b only u like am.

If you are expecting any govt in the world to solve all those problems you foolishly enumerated, then you are a disgrace to whoever sent you to school. If your brain is still intact, compare Nigeria of 1960 to 2010 and that of 2011 to 2015 if there is no significant positive change. Your hate for Jonathan may send you to early grave.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by jimohibrahim(m): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Join hands? Do you not watch world news? Neither ever had the ability to do more than establish a temporary haven. And it was a bad idea in both cases. While they could launch small strikes and hid among the civilian population they were difficult to catch. Now they are out in the open and their savagery and barbarism to the people they live among isolates them. Now their time is coming and they will be dealt with!
you mean now they're gonna be in the open... so its will be easier to catch them right?
well FYI even the United States is still threatened by isis not to talk of Nigeria...
it makes them more brutal.
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by OgaTheTop2: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Goodluck to you guys. Not the goodluck of Jonathan oo smiley
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by anwo247: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2015
jimohibrahim:

you mean now they're gonna be in the open... so its will be easier to catch them right?
well FYI even the United States is still threatened by isis not to talk of Nigeria...
it makes them more brutal.

They were more of a threat while in hiding! But now they have no chance!

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by jimohibrahim(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

They were more of a threat while in hiding! But now they have no chance!
I've got nothing to say than for Nigerian army to be very careful..
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2015
oya NA,tell them....NA,up up to victory!! grin grin grin
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2015
jimohibrahim:

I've got nothing to say than for Nigerian army to be very careful..

carefull of what?

KILL THEM ALL!!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by orobs93(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2015
OLADD:

If you are expecting any govt in the world to solve all those problems you foolishly enumerated, then you are a disgrace to whoever sent you to school. If your brain is still intact, compare Nigeria of 1960 to 2010 and that of 2011 to 2015 if there is no significant positive change. Your hate for Jonathan may send you to early grave.

I said I was never going to insult but you fully deserve this...you are a bastard a beast was I typing with you...you are so foolish....if you have agreed that you can never get a better a life so be it u think everybody is like you...idiot...don't quote me again and mind ur business...bastard..if you quote then your mother is a prostitute and a foolish mother uwho failed to teach u moral ethics...
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by Ahmeduana(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
Soon Shakau will b capture and all his followers and sympathisers will b no where to b found

Kudos to d military men and women involved in dis fight
THERE ARE LOT OF FOREIGNE GOLUM AND GOLUMSES ON NAIRALAND!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by jimohibrahim(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2015
tsdarkside:

carefull of what?

KILL THEM ALL!!!! angry angry angry
like the other countries being threatened by isis have killed them all..
let's be realistic here..
i didn't mean the terrorist can't be defeated but what im saying is that the isis has got more finance and weapons more than some countries
and guess what
THEY ARE ALL SUICIDAL FIGHTERS
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by OLADD: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2015
orobs93:

I said I was never going to insult but you fully deserve this...you are a bastard a beast was I typing with you...you are so foolish....if you have agreed that you can never get a better a life so be it u think everybody is like you...idiot...don't quote me again and mind ur business...bastard..if you quote then your mother is a prostitute and a foolish mother uwho failed to teach u moral ethics...

Who cares? That trash goes to your father, mother and entire generations. Your insult or otherwise does not go beyond the internet and I know a bastard like you know that. If you are expecting Buhari to ameliorate your suffering, I repeat you are a disgrace to those that brought you to this world. Animal.
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by Bifwoli: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Shekau's allegiance to ISIS comes courtesy of orders from his boss -GMB-the resident head of ISIS-Nigeria branch.

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by dougivilla(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2015
orobs93:

Why are you so bitter?
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by joxxy01(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
Soon Shakau will b capture and all his followers and sympathisers will b no where to b found

Kudos to d military men and women involved in dis fight
women ke?
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by eddyslim(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Kill them all
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by silvertuke(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2015
My brothers and sisters let’s put polities aside and face fact, I would not like this news about Bokoram working with ISIS to be real or neither do I want such to happen, forget this mouth that our military and making. They have not even succeeded in defeating Bokoram not to talk of ISIS. Even advance countries that are well equip still sees ISIS as a big treat not to talk of Nigeria.

Imagine ISIS truly join force with Bokoram, it’s really not going to be easy considering the fact that we do not have security in Nigeria.. I don’t pray for such, because if it eventually happens every one of us would definitely be affected one way or the other. So my advice to Nigerian government and the military is to stop making mouth and seek for foreign help. They should not be forming we can fight them… ISIS nor be name when anybody dey like to hear, that terror group is one of the deadest terror group in the world.

Well God will never allow their plans to work because as far as I am concern Nigeria is one of the most peaceful county in the world.. we obviously do not need such disaster in our beloved country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by jrondit(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Most of these terrorist groups are islamic but christians don't terrorise.
For GEJ ISIS will be conquered with d help of other countries. For GMB d pple's general ISIS will b conquered by his own trained army.Once a soldier always a soldier.March4Buhari
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by orobs93(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2015
dougivilla:
Why are you so bitter?

Becus the idio.t who quoted me tot only him knows how to insult.
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2015
jimohibrahim:

like the other countries being threatened by isis have killed them all..
let's be realistic here..
i didn't mean the terrorist can't be defeated but what im saying is that the isis has got more finance and weapons more than some countries
and guess what
THEY ARE ALL SUICIDAL FIGHTERS

i am still not afraid of boko haram or isis...anybody that threatens my life,IS MY ENEMY!!

and i will fight them till kingdom comes..! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by femolala001(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Truepee:
http://www.punchng.com/news/shekaus-allegiance-to-isis-changes-nothing-nigerian-army/
Boko haram time is almost up. We can all see that they can't regroup as a sect and attack our military anymore. They now use young girls and suicide bombers to perpetrate their evil deeds.
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by jimohibrahim(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2015
tsdarkside:

i am still not afraid of boko haram or isis...anybody that threatens my life,IS MY ENEMY!!

and i will fight them till kingdom comes..! angry angry angry
well i love your charisma but for me ooo
i can't face a terorist.
Re: Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army by JEITO: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Col Sani, Help Me tell them abeg. Shekau wey been dey form derico one mama, now don dey look for who go help am.
Isis, hezbollah, al qaeda, janja.weed, hamas, al nusra, taliban, teirik all put together cannot save you from the destruction which awaits you mallan shekau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Finance 11% Of 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot / Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video / FHA Summons Abdulmumin Jibrin Over ‘misconduct’, Warns Of Possible Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.