Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK (16379 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by Larriekay: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2015
ManMountain:
Every words written, every sentence constructed and every paragraph delivered resonated with me. I completely agreed with everything written.
He's known for saying "A" in d morning, "K" in d afternoon and "Z" at night, so we will wait for him to contradict himself and he will surely do cos that's him. . . .Wow, See how ds guy finish. Fani " Alatenuje" Kayode.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by Larriekay: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2015
not4sure:
Seriously when FFK said Amechi use to wear one shirt. It make me remember our primary school days. so indeed he is an infant mentally
Gbam!!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by encryptjay(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2015
Damn! Such brutality cry
Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by Walelavender(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Overwhelmed by his media aide's response. So matured. If GEJ loses this election, FFK must be given a shouting ovation by APC for given them an easy ride.
Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by flexing11(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2015
MOG1D1:
Governor Shettima should free the girls ja re, the parents of the girls want their daughters home and not Shetima playing politics with their lives.

The role played by the governor was suspect from day one, allowing the girls to be kidnapped for political reasons.
u are a big fool,saying what u dnt even know since u were born!

1 Like

Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by mickeymimi: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2015
"He is known for saying ‘A’ in the morning, ‘K’ in the afternoon and ‘Z’ at night, so we will wait for him to contradict himself and he will surely do so because that is him, he can’t avoid being who he is. We will not have any conversation with him”, Gusau noted.

op very true ,Femi is very unstable and a bloody liar. Today he say 'this' tomorrow he say 'that

This is the same Femi that also said.
" Abati should shut up and let his boss speak for himself on this one.

The Ebora Owu has spoken and the issues that he has raised are too serious to be ignored or to be responded to with amateurish and cheeky insults and slurs from a mere staff of the Presidency.

"The President should find the courage to personally answer the charges and address the message rather than get his aides to attack the messenger. As Baba said, Jonathan is “bleeding Nigeria to death”. It is time for change. "

Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He's a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo..

THAT BOY NO GET SHAME AT ALL

1 Like

Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by nagoma(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2015
reborn1:
Chisos. Brutality! Rest in peace Fani oko biancar.

But his manhood lives (?)
Biancar will confirm.

1 Like

Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by iiiyyyk(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Give FFk a bowl of Eba and oily soup, he will sing for you.
Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by MaxNdu: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2015
I used to respect FFK. But since he became media director to GEJ campaign team and hearing all that had sprouted from his mouth, I lost every atom of respect and consideration that he is intellectually mature. This writeup is definitely the best description of a man like Femi Fani Kayode.
Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by idu1(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
That's the appropriate word to describe him..

Omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by tolexy007(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2015
rubbish, when dis same ffk always rubbish and insult GEJ when is in apc nobody calls him infants, but now dat is in pdp and begin to throw apc d bombs u now see him as a baby...Rubbish, ffk kip firing dem... grin
Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by obailala(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
“The reason is that, President Jonathan is essentially a persuasive and emotional speaker and he was presented as such by Niboro in 2011 because Niboro wasn’t an attack dog so the President’s identity wasn’t contradicted and that was why many Nigerians became emotionally attached to the President.

“I voted for Jonathan in 2011 while I was in Port Harcourt in charge of the Niger Delta for the Daily Trust. Many of my colleagues knew I had soft spot for Jonathan as an underdog from a humble background like many of us.

“We saw in him a harmless, polite, humble, easy going and honest Nigerian that was being fought by mightier powers and this was what came to many minds whenever the President was speaking ahead of the 2011 elections. However, the President lost his identity since Niboro who understands him better was taken out.

I so so agree with this write-up 100%. A question I have always asked, WHERE IS IMA NIBORO?

Ima Niboro was so charismatic in the way he presented the charismatic personality of Jonathan. I remember the days when whenever I heard the name 'Ima Niboro,' I quickly rushed to my TV in excitement to hear what Ima/Jonathan had to say to Nigerians. I still cannot understand where Jonathan went wrong. I can't understand why Jonathan had to drop Mr Niboro as his spokesman.

Never in Nigeria's history has a president been so loved as Jonathan was loved in 2010/2011. But just like someone pointed out, after rising to power on the overwhelming goodwill of the people, Jonathan made a career grinding decision by abandoning the people and taking sides with the politicians and cabals (who ironically were previously his worst nemesis who prevented him from getting to power). Jonathan started losing it when he sacked Ima Niboro and exhumed from the graveyard of history, characters like Doyin Okupe, Anthony Anenih and Edwin Clark and made these individuals pivotal in his government.

1 Like

Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by 989900: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
FFK Owned!
Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by hakeemfatai217: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by physayrian: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
FFK is a disgrace. to his fathers and unborn generation. like say your papa no teach you politics
Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by gostudyeurope: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org
Re: You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK by tunjilana: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
This guy seems smart...straight to the point, Jonathan needs to hire him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

102 Elected Senators, 338 Reps Get Certificates Today / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.