Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists (45614 Views)

Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) / Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) / Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Decryptor(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2015
will be recalled that some unidentified gunmen, also suspected to be ritual killers, recently beheaded Mrs. Amina Suleiman, the daughter of Director General of Governor Umaru Tanko Al – Makura’s Campaign Organisation, Mr. Musa Illu.

Some suspected ritual killers have beheaded 20-year-old Memuna Galadima, the daughter of Mustapha Galadima, the Special Adviser on Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs to Governor Umaru Al-Makura.

Can't y'all see...this is all political! Same killing method...same state.
Since they can't get the governor, they attack those close to him.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Mhizkel(f): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2015
The evil ones will never go unpunished..Rip girl
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Edusouls(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2015
chaii, see evil, see the type of world God allowed to be still existing, infact am sure God himself saw extreme sin and abandoned this world to it's fate...
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by onatisi(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2015
xreal:
Chai.
We need CHANGE.
do u guys have any brains at all? This is the sad story of the gruesome murder of a lady and u are shouting change!!!! Ur mental balance has tilted backwards with this change u keep shouting like a bus conductor.
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by tobie247(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2015
I strongly doubt this is ritual killing. It's political motivated. They r systematically attacking those close to d governor....most likely to cause fear and terror among his supporters, so that dey back off of him.
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by dre11(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2015
Decryptor:

Can't y'all see...this is all political! Same killing method...same state.
Since they can't get the governor, they attack those close to him.

You did solve the riddle their

Their is a correlation BTW the two murder
So, it political and not for ritual purposes
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by icebebe(f): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Rip young one
But what about her friend?hw com nothing is said abot her?mmmm.. I tink dere's more to dis story
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by free2ryhme: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2015
lolaakinola:
Some suspected ritual killers have beheaded 20-year-old Memuna Galadima, the daughter of Mustapha Galadima, the Special Adviser on Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs to Governor Umaru Al-Makura.

Mustapha, who confirmed her daughter’s murder to PUNCH Metro, said Memuna, before her untimely death, was in the Department of Entrepreneur, Faculty of Administration at the Pianku campus of the Nasarawa State University, where she was studying for a National Diploma.

Galadima said, “It was on Thursday, February 26, 2015. My daughter left home for school to sit for a test at the Pianku campus along Nasarawa Road along with three of her friends.”

The Special Adviser said the test was for 10am and he expected his daughter home a few hours later.

He added that he became worried when Memuna did not come home on the day. He said he never saw his daughter alive again until her decomposing body was found along Agwan Ozoro, in the Karshi development area of Nasarawa State.

He said, “Upon hearing the news, I mobilised people to go there and check if it were her remains that were found. On reaching there, the search team told me that the body had decomposed beyond recognition.

“They added that the body was found inside a deep well, saying several attempts made to remove the corpse from the well were unsuccessful.

“It was when the police brought her picture that we were able to identify her through her legs and there was nothing we could do but to bury her there according to Muslim injunctions.

“She had been in Keffi for the past three years with her mother, who is also an undergraduate at the department of accountancy of the same institution.”

Investigation by PUNCH Metro showed that Memuna was found without a head as it was suspected that her assailants might have decapitated her before throwing her remains inside the well.

It was also said the people responsible were ritual killers.

Some passersby, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said they sighted the victim on a motorcycle at about 12pm.

Mustapha, who described his daughter as peace loving and humble, said he never saw her keeping any bad company.

“Those that did this dastardly act will not go scot-free.

“Her death is still a mystery to us, but, however, as a Muslim, we have consolation in God.”

The mother of the deceased, Hajiya Hassana Galadima, said her daughter left home for her lecture with her friend, Aisha.

She said, “The duo usually went to school together and used to return home at about 5pm every day. I even have a photocopy of her timetable in order to monitor her movement.”

It will be recalled that some unidentified gunmen, also suspected to be ritual killers, recently beheaded Mrs. Amina Suleiman, the daughter of Director General of Governor Umaru Tanko Al – Makura’s Campaign Organisation, Mr. Musa Illu.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Nasarawa State command, ASP Umaru Ismaila, who confirmed the incident to PUNCH Metro on the telephone, said, “Investigation into the incident is ongoing.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/ritual-killers-behead-daughter-of-gov-al-makuras-aide/

Pix: Sympathisers at the Galadimas; inset, Memuna | credits: Umar Muhammed

How can this story be complete without talking about comments from her friends whom she left for school with as concerning what happened? Am just asking...
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Oteke(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2015
May Allah grant her Aljanatul Firdouse. Wicked people will never end well.
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Cityguy: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2015
May God not allow us to suffer in vain. This is another evidence of how low as a people we have declined morally. To what end do people engage in rituals? Not money? So they can buy big cars, get attention of girls and be flashy whish of course is deception and fades into thhin air in minutes. Devil gives nothing free and the earlier the young ones understand there is dignity in labour, the better for us all. It's only God the makes anyone rich without adding sorrow and we should all remember there is karma. God will surely cut them down, all those who considers causing others pain in their quest for vanity in this country.
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by ManTiger(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
RIP to the babe.

Dem don dey hear am too.

Give us good governance, u no give us, give us security, u no give us and u no dey tell your boss the truth, now u don hear am.

Sorry.
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by nwaanambra1(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I don't why my mind is suspecting the governor,the more I tell my mind to shut up,the more it keeps shouting the governor's name

AND HER FATHER. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by kingthreat(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2015
RIP to the dead. This could happen to anyone.
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by makzeze: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2015
2fine2fast:
This is the only reason I hate the fact that I am African.
go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Samirana360(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2015
xreal:
Chai.
We need CHANGE.
Y ar u so stupid wit ur partisan politics?
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by khassy(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2015
lolaakinola:

Mustapha, who confirmed her daughter’s murder to PUNCH Metro, said Memuna, before her untimely death, was in the Department of Entrepreneur, Faculty of Administration at the Pianku campus of the Nasarawa State University, where she was studying for a National Diploma.

Galadima said, “It was on Thursday, February 26, 2015. My daughter left home for school to sit for a test at the Pianku campus along Nasarawa Road along with three of her friends.”

The Special Adviser said the test was for 10am and he expected his daughter home a few hours later.

He added that he became worried when Memuna did not come home on the day. He said he never saw his daughter alive again until her decomposing body was found along Agwan Ozoro, in the Karshi development area of Nasarawa State.

He said, “Upon hearing the news, I mobilised people to go there and check if it were her remains that were found. On reaching there, the search team told me that the body had decomposed beyond recognition.

“They added that the body was found inside a deep well, saying several attempts made to remove the corpse from the well were unsuccessful.

“It was when the police brought her picture that we were able to identify her through her legs and there was nothing we could do but to bury her there according to Muslim injunctions.

“She had been in Keffi for the past three years with her mother, who is also an undergraduate at the department of accountancy of the same institution.”

Investigation by PUNCH Metro showed that Memuna was found without a head as it was suspected that her assailants might have decapitated her before throwing her remains inside the well.

Some passersby, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said they sighted the victim on a motorcycle at about 12pm.

Mustapha, who described his daughter as peace loving and humble, said he never saw her keeping any bad company.

“Her death is still a mystery to us, but, however, as a Muslim, we have consolation in God.”

The mother of the deceased, Hajiya Hassana Galadima, said her daughter left home for her lecture with her friend, Aisha.

She said, “The duo usually went to school together and used to return home at about 5pm every day. I even have a photocopy of her timetable in order to monitor her movement.”

It will be recalled that some unidentified gunmen, also suspected to be ritual killers, recently beheaded Mrs. Amina Suleiman, the daughter of Director General of Governor Umaru Tanko Al – Makura’s Campaign Organisation, Mr. Musa Illu.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Nasarawa State command, ASP Umaru Ismaila, who confirmed the incident to PUNCH Metro on the telephone, said, “Investigation into the incident is ongoing.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/ritual-killers-behead-daughter-of-gov-al-makuras-aide/

RIP Memuna
its a pity you were gonna
never forgot your fathers salah gift of #500 to UA back then in school
it made our weekend

to her brothers. Aliyu. Usman and co. take heart and may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Samirana360(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2015
2fine2fast:
This is the only reason I hate the fact that I am African.
Then go and hang urself....u wil tel me if such doesn't happen outside africa

1 Like

Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by khassy(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2015
lolaakinola:

RIP Memuna
its a pity you were gonn till I saw your brothers status update on FB

never forgot your fathers salah gift of #500 to us back then in school
it made our weekend

to her brothers. Aliyu. Usman and co. take heart and may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by 9jatatafo(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Security in this country is zero. I don't know that ritual killings happen in the north too. Please forgive my ignorance. RIP to the girl and may her killers have no peace and rest.
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by bejeria101(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2015
xreal:
Chai.
We need CHANGE.

The beheading wll stop abi? Smh. The day naija people wll get it, that would be the day,keep changing n transforming
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by obibob2020(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Chai...APC has don it again. There is God ooo RIP beautiful damsel.
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2015
LagosBoi2:
rip man

Shey na man dey behead?
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by 1miccza: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2015
See beautiful pikin wey these demons waste so ehn,RIP to the dead
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by samdes02(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2015
xreal:
Chai.
We need CHANGE.
. You are such a PIPE. MALU OSHIII
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Bimpe29: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2015
May her sins be forgiven and her soul be granted Jannatu Fridaouz ameen.
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by blackfase(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
"The mother of the deceased, Hajiya Hassana
Galadima, said her daughter left home for her
lecture with her friend, Aisha"....

So whers Aisha?...what happened to Aisha?
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by ade101(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
heartless people. I hope they get what they deserve very soon.

Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Lyrically(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by adeA1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
In naa lil laah wain naa ilaehi roojiunn nmeans from Him(Allah) we come and surely to him we shall return
Re: Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists by Lekewatt(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
where d head na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.