Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

One More Reason To Vote Out G. E. Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One More Reason To Vote Out G. E. Jonathan (846 Views)

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One More Reason To Vote Out G. E. Jonathan by privatetisa(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2015
Every sincere person, in any part of the world, knows that CORRUPTION and INSECURITY are presently at their highest level ever in the history of Nigeria. These two and many other social ills have been the major problems confronting the Nigeria nation since she got her independence - if not before.
But under this Jonathan's administration, corruption with impunity and getting away with it are the order of the day. This is a common knowledge that everyone sincere to himself can testify to.
Now, a terribly surprising example of how this Jonathan government condones corruption is the case of Bola Tinubu - a former governor of Lagos state and a leader of the opposition. I wonder why this man has not been charged to court and prosecuted accordingly with all the corrupt allegations President Jonathan's PDP now level at him - as they show us everyday on some national TVs, especially, the AIT. Why are they telling Nigerians all these every hour, everyday? Are we the ones to prosecute him and all his cohorts that Jonathan's men allege are so much corrupt that they own more than half of the total wealth of the richest state in Nigeria? If they are so sure of just half of the various offences they greatly strive to make us believe that Tinubu committed and still commits, what is stopping them from charging him to court and prosecuting him as necessary? Ain't the EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Code of Conduct Bureau, The Nigeria Police, Office of Procurement (Due Process), the federal high courts, the courts of appeal, the supreme court and many other anti-graft agencies under the administration of President Jonathan.
To me, it is either the president and his PDP are telling us lies about Tinubu and his colleagues or they are confirming the well-known fact that GEJ has a big heart for corruption.
I think Nigerians shouldn't allow themselves to be deceived by all these allegation-making attitude of the PDP. I believe they are currently compiling the allegations they intend to use to 'expose',(actually ridicule) other members of the APC - especially, Governor Amaechi.
Nigerians, don't be deceived by a group of people that are not ready to fight corruption doggedly in this country. The truth is that if corruption is reduced by just 50% in this country, the living condition of the masses of Nigeria will be greatly made better. Most things will fall in place and our toil day in, day out will no longer be rewarded with poor living condition and inflation. What if it is now reduced by more than half? To me, any middle class or lower class Nigerian that want to continue with PDP government at the federal level has really come to this world to suffer and die in abject poverty.
Put tribal and religious sentiments aside and look at your own life. How has the sixteen years rule of PDP bettered your life? Why don't you let us try another party and indeed a person that has never been in their camp and then see how things will go for us? Are we truly the suffering and smiling people?
Nigerians think and vote out the people under whose government you have continually been subjected to poverty and hard living.
I said my own o!

1 Like

Re: One More Reason To Vote Out G. E. Jonathan by tswitch: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2015
We have more cogent reasons to vote out the corrupt kingpin of Lagos and his political stooges.

Try paying excessive tax from payee, deal with LIRS and LAASA (if you have a side business), pay tolls from VGC - VI - VGC on typical office days then finally see all your hard earned money is going into the wrong purse.

That my good fellow is the height of being tired and a lot of Lagosians know this as true.
Re: One More Reason To Vote Out G. E. Jonathan by Lagoseko(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2015
first to comment dancing shekini
please mind the things you type and pose,if you are poor and living in hard times,pls look for away out and stop blaming ge
Re: One More Reason To Vote Out G. E. Jonathan by Lagoseko(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2015
first to comment dancing shekini
please mind the things you type and pose,if you are poor and living in hard times,pls look for away out and stop blaming Gej.even in American people are still poor.
Re: One More Reason To Vote Out G. E. Jonathan by Orunto: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2015
GEJ IS AN ANGEL SENT BY GOD! HE GAVE A DICTATOR GCFR. GOD IS USING HIM TO DELIVER NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Would Become The Next President Of Nigeria – N’abba / How President GEJ Sent SSS To Arrest Me On Buhari’s Campaign By Stephen Akintayo / BREAKING NEWS: Court Clears Buhari To Contest Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.