Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Help Pls!! The Transaction Pin I Got By Sms Isn't Going - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Pls!! The Transaction Pin I Got By Sms Isn't Going (1206 Views)

Remita Transaction Failed / How Do I Get The Transaction Id For NYSC Registration / How To Get A Transaction Id After Making Bank Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help Pls!! The Transaction Pin I Got By Sms Isn't Going by DHonorable(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Someone Should Help With a Solution Pls!! Am a prospective batch A corper doing my reg online, I Paid 3,045naira Only through UBA bank, But realised later while going through the payment slip that its 3,045.69naira
However, the transaction of the payment was successful and I was sent a transaction pin immediately. But upon going back to complete my registration with the pin online, the pin wasn't going through, giving me error msg like" Process not successful. Confirm details with a payment of 3,045.69naira. What does this mean? Cos I went back to the bank and the guy who helped with the transaction confirmed success of the payment. Is it that they want me to balance the .69Kobo or pay 3,045.69 afresh!? Pls guys I'd appreciate & value all advise regarding this. God bless you guys

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!! The Transaction Pin I Got By Sms Isn't Going by DHonorable(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2015
I believe in NL here, there are people who work with Nysc &can help with advise. Abeg make una start to talk.. Biko nu!
Re: Help Pls!! The Transaction Pin I Got By Sms Isn't Going by yokiti: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015

(1)

Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training / Don’t Reject NYSC Corp Members, DG Appeals To Corporate Bodies / Wow! A Youth Corper Develops App To End 'one Chance Bus' In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.