Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Your Experience On Xbox Live? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Your Experience On Xbox Live? (1245 Views)

Xbox Live Gamertags / Xbox Live 2012 / Xbox Live Gamertags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience On Xbox Live? by SeanT21(f): 3:50am On Jan 14, 2009
If U ever played XBOX Live,What was the experience like?

Have you gotten into an argument with anyone?
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by ndividual: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2009
SeanT21:

If U ever played XBOX Live,What was the experience like?
Have you gotten into an argument with anyone?

Nope - Couldn't connect because of a failed MTU test. What ISP are you using? I have GTA 4 and i hear the experience is breathtaking.
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by McBrave(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2009
As for me nope. . . Lyk he said the experience is something else. I use V-SAT myself for the connection and itz good and fast.
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by ndividual: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2009
It's been the next best thing to happen to me ever!!!

So I did the deed, got a good ISP and plugged in. depending on the game the performance was great. I played with 3 US guys on Virtual Tennis 3 & Gears of War. VT3 was a smooth as ever, but Gears of War? Let's just say the sagging connection made me a sitting duck. I saw and opponent have the time to select his weapon of choice before he settled for a grenade and tagged me with it!! It was shameful indeed cheesy

It's lovely, and i'm an addict for life! Speaking of which, do you have a gamertag, SeanT21?
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by omega25red(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
my experience was bad at first cause of lost connection but i realised that my router was too far so i moved it closer and it's been great i play madden 09 on there played really smooth i also play the boxing game on there cant think of the name right now but it worked great. Note that there are a lot of people who take those games seriously they cheat, curse you out, make fun of you etc if you have the head phone. All in all it's fun

im trying to find out which soccer game is being mostly played by naija people on xbox live??
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by blacksta(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2009
Their are some tough gamers online . I always get trashed let right and center. Has anyone tried COD4 online
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by candylips(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2009
Does anyone here play pro-evolution soccer 2008 in Xbox Live.

I have played a couple of games in there
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by samosward(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2009
Hi GUYS, I don't know if we can do game exchange on PS3, I have fifa 09 for an exchange for PES 09 and NBA 08 or Fifa 08 for an for GTA 4. You can call me on 07065297939 or 08024624909, lest I forget, am Osward
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by omega25red(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2009
oluwafemi113:

pls can any tell me how to join xbox 360 live,

You need to by a membership if you want to play against other people and it costs $12/month dont know the conversion in Naira

There are some really good gamers on xboxlive they take their games really seriously, you will hear trash talk and all types of put downs.
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by OhGrey(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2009
Please, which country do u register under in xbox live since Nigeria is not listed. Must I have a credit card to be able to register.
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by init4dmoni(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2009
i've gotten into argumentsssssssssssssssssss (really insultive ones) xboxlive is full of dipshits
i am probably the best halo 3 player in nigeria(i'm not just saying that)
it was hard to get into games at first but i called my cousin in holland and he invited me to a game
and now all you have to do is to join a game from the list of people i've played with
i'm using mtn by the way(only use wen i want to game cos of the stupid 3gig limit) u can go through whole games without having any problem
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by SeanT21(f): 3:43am On Jul 24, 2009
init4dmoni:

i've gotten into argumentsssssssssssssssssss (really insultive ones) xboxlive is full of dipshits
i am probably the best halo 3 player in nigeria(i'm not just saying that)
it was hard to get into games at first but i called my cousin in holland and he invited me to a game
and now all you have to do is to join a game from the list of people i've played with
i'm using mtn by the way(only use wen i want to game cos of the stupid 3gig limit) u can go through whole games without having any problem

I know right. Some people take it 2 serious. They start abusing your mother, father,etc oo.

@ndividual

I do not play XBOX Live. I have brothers, cousins and friends that play. I just sit back and laugh at the arguments.
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by echowords(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2009
@ init

hey dude whats ur gamertag, been trying to enter a match for ages, can u help me out. everything is olay i don't have prob connecting
to live. but i can't find any match. keeping saying looking for match, found 23, 40 atc possible matches 0, looking for player. (halo3 by the way)
my gamertag is Zmegadeath
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by Neruita: 1:43am On Aug 05, 2009
how's the lag in game? ( in port harcourt)
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by Badriyyah(f): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2009
Xbox live That place has the most racist, sexist, annoying ppl on earth, lol
Re: Your Experience On Xbox Live? by candylips(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2009
wetin be dis

(1) (Reply)

Escape From Hell / God Of War Vs Darksiders / Aias Interactive Achievement Awards Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.