Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? (1696 Views)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by ayusco85(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
1. Jamaica can never forget BOB MARLEY

2. America can never forget MICHAEL JACKSON

3. South Africa can never forget MANDELA

4. Argentina can never forget MARADONA

5. England can never forget QUEEN ELIZABETH

6. Nigeria can never forget who.....?
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by ayusco85(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
for me its Abubakar shekau cheesy

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by ifekemmie(f): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Obafemi Awolowo
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by TrishaP(f): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Those are their legends.

I'll go for Fela kuti. He was a legend.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Shekau
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
TrishaP:
Those are their legends.

I'll go for Femi kuti, don't think i was born before he died but I still hear alot about him. He was a legend.

I think you must be referring to Fela, not Femi his son.
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by TrishaP(f): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
mulante:

I think you must be referring to Fela, not Femi his son.
Fela thanks. Modified

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by GeneralBosco: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bianca
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by rubii09: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lord luggard .
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
ifekemmie:
Obafemi Awolowo
even if nigerians forget him, a certain region immersed in HATE will never forget him. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Bianca
even if the whole of nigeria forgets her, FFK will never.
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by Chimarto: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Umar Musa Yar'Adua
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by goshen26: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
TrishaP:
Those are their legends.

I'll go for Fela kuti, don't think i was born before he died but I still hear alot about him. He was a legend.

are u that young?

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by IGBOSON1: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
hajruna:
Shekau

^^^Yeah, but not for the reasons adduced by the OP! Just like we won't be forgetting Anini in a hurry!.....They're both notorious!

I reckon it should be Fela! OBJ won't forget him that's for sure.....Fela had a habit of heaping a truckload of abuse on his head on a regular basis! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by ayusco85(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Bianca

Are u FFK?
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by ayusco85(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
rubii09:
Lord luggard .

Really? Why won't Nigerians not want to forget lord luggard? Enlighten me pls
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by ayusco85(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
ifekemmie:
Obafemi Awolowo

I doubt this. Maybe yorubas can't forget him
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by ayusco85(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
Ojukwu

Same with that awolowo post above. I think only the region which they belonged that won't forget dem. My thoughts though
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by gebest: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pastor Adeboye
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by meforyou1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
even if nigerians forget him, a certain region immersed in HATE will never forget him. grin grin grin
Edo after1 woman, you are still here spreading lies
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by gebest: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
GMB
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by freeDR(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wole Soyinka
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by mytime24(f): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
My mum

#d'nt ask
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by Beedude(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
General Saani Abacha
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by BIgBB1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan ( GEJ)
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by ayusco85(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
BIgBB1:
Jonathan ( GEJ)

Is it a joke? Or ur serious
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by Sweetguy25: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nnamdi Azikiwe - The greatest Nigerian Ever
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by chamboy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
They are many Americans greater than MJ
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by kolaaderin: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
BIgBB1:
Jonathan ( GEJ)

U are right, The most clueless president ever in history!!!! past, present and future..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by abacusCm(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
MKO

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Individual That Nigerias Cant Ever Forget? by ayusco85(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Beedude:
General Saani Abacha
really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Government Is Not Owing Her Workers 11 Months Salary Arrears / Today Is World Refugee Day 2015: There Are Thousands Of Nigerian Refugees / Under Jonathan's Watch, 95% Of Federal Appointments Are For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.