Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili (798 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by olillywales(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Former Minister for Education and campaigner of the #BringBackOurGirls, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, has said that she will dance and rejoice when the news of the rescue of Chibok girls shall ‘break someday soon’.

“When the news of the RESCUE of OUR Girls shall break someday soon, my legendary dance steps shall evolve,” she posted on her Twitter page.

President Goodluck Jonathan has vowed that his administration will do all within his power to rescue the girls that were abducted 329 days ago from their school by the Boko Haram insurgents.

It will be recalled that President Jonathan,last week, assured the parents of the Abducted Chibok girls and all Nigerians that the girls are still alive and his government was doing everything possible to rescue them.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/03/i-will-dance-when-chibok-girls-are.html
Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by Desteenee(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
We don't care if you dance or not and soon you will be finding another work.
This woman lost my respect the day she started playing politics with the Chibok saga.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by ozoigbondu: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Madam oby low cut dancing undecided i would pay to watch that grin.Jonathan should quickly find those girls so i can watch this show

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=16pt]please, nwanne m nwaanyi don't

you are such a bad dancer[/size]
Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by GboyegaD(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
I wish those girls are rescued very soon. The trauma they have been through is enough.
Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by TI1919(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin

Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
everybody want those girls to be rescued ASAP.. But unfortunately the president isn't serious about rescuing the chibok girls.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by clevvermind(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
everybody will dance not only you. Jonathan will surely rescue them.
Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by abdul4new(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Me too i will follow you dance, bt which administration will rescue them for us GEJ OR GMB, pls like if you know is GMB.
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by OKKO(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sorry Ma we shall all dance except you and your cohorts in APC because U will start blaming GEJ for allowing them get pregnant or babies B4 rescuing them.
U may even say that the rescue is for political gains.
Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by Orunto: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
The girls remaining with Shekau are suicide bombers and they are dangerous.
Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by Trailblazer1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
[b] I used to have high regards for Dr Oby Ezekwesili until she allow herself and the BBOG campaign to be used as a political tool.
The campaign and protests were good initiatives but their ultimate intentions were later exposed when it became anti-government.

All over the world, protest are usually organised against the perpetrators of crimes against the society.

Thousands of camerounians protested against bokoharam last month in Yaounde even though they were not as terrible hit as Nigerians who have decided to attack their Government instead of bokoharam.

Similarly in January, thousands of people from all over the world gathered in France to protest against the Al-qaeda terrorist brothers who attack a cartoonist Charlie Hebdo for an anti-islam cartoon killing only 10 people. The protest was not against the French Government

Why is Nigerias case different?

Why has Nigerians refused to protest against bokoharam enmass?
Why is the BBOG campaign held in Abuja and not Borno or sambisa?

We choose to blame the government[/b]
Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by Trailblazer1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
OKKO:
Sorry Ma we shall all dance except you and your cohorts in APC because U will start blaming GEJ for allowing them get pregnant or babies B4 rescuing them.
U may even say that the rescue is for political gains.
Comment Rating: 100%

I recently learnt that she demanded to know the number of casualties of both the troops and the terrorists and an independent reportage of the on-going war. But she has not stepped her foot in chibok.

*her own don even pass APC own
Re: I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili by dunkem21(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
..like you danced when they were kidnapped.

(1) (Reply)

[picture] Is This True About The 6 Weeks Election Extension / Apc Bursted Again: Floating Old Images Of Armed Opc Protest As Jega Must Go Prot / Run-off Presidential Election May Necessitate Constitutional Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.