Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter (35937 Views)

#pmbshowusurcertificate Now Trending On Twitter. -nairaland Forum / #pmbshowusurcertificate Is Trending On Twitter / #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by EFGH: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
It's no more news that even before the last general election, President Buhari was face with an allegation that he don't have waec result. One will think that after the election, such news will naturally be sweep under the carpet the Nigeria way just like the result faulcification against "The highest landlord in Africa" die a natural death.
however, with a resent court ruling that seem not to favour the President camp in the case file against him compelling him to produce his WAEC result, the President have hire some 15 SANs including Femi Falana and some high ranking lawyers to help defend him in court.
What most Nigerians don't seem to understand is that, if Buhari have his waec result, why not present it instead of wasting text payers money to hire SANs to defend him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/PMBShowUsUrCertificate?src=hash

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by EFGH: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
More pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by MrCow(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
lolz, that's if he can hear You. We all know hez just recovering from 'ear infection'

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lmao grin

Meanwhile I am still waiting for the details of the new forex policy and hoping that its worth all the noise.

4 Likes

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by iamblisz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chai!!!
Nigerian's no get chill

And they are right, why hire 15 SANS when you have the certificate?

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by IVORY2009(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
This Buhari certificate fit put person for trouble oooo shocked but why baba Buhari nor wan do the needful to shame the people wen dey disgrace am up and down.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by Brightology2(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hahaha haha haha bubu nor get certificate

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
You are here with your propaganda once more? PMB hired 15 SANS? Can you even think of that in your dream? Rubbish news, rubbish Op, rubbish comments from the children of hate. You all better go find something doing instead of wasting your lives away online wailing!! ..... Now, Oya wail!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by kcnwaigbo: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
So instead of presenting his result PMB is using Tax payers money to hire 13 SANs? To make matters worse,femi falana has donated himself to this ignoble cause!! How are the mighty fallen!!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by hucienda: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
With the over ten-member strong SAN squad- Femi Falana (inclusive)- defending him, it is obvious even to a fool (cannot vouch for zombies tho) that...

Buhari has no WASCertificate.

So much for his fabled 'integrity' and 'fight' against corruption. Shows he too is a product of corruption.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is not a laughing matter oo.......Buhari should show us his cert or we question his seat......#MisplacedBaba

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by Abeymills(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pls oga bubuhari jst show ur common certificate abeg or kindly resign yeye man

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by kcnwaigbo: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lalasticlala please come and move this thread to the permanent site

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
5% people no dey tire ??

They tried bOKO HARAM, THEY TRIED MASSOB,MEND,Niger Delta Avengers, they tried noising over ear infection ,

PDP has run out of excuses they are going to the propaganda they used before election

Those lawyers if he really has any lawyer might have donated their services

Everything Now is money for wailers and PDP whereas the ones they stole we haven't recovered all yet

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by CandyDiamond(f): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Buhari did not have any WEAC certificate, is he not an ordinary army recruit that they pick from Almajiris that normally litter the streets in the north. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by UNAPAPA101(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
You are here with your propaganda once more? PMB hired 15 SANS? Can you even think of that in your dream? Rubbish news, rubbish Op, rubbish comments from the children of hate. You all better go find something doing instead of wasting your lives away online wailing!! ..... Now, Oya wail!
u are part of Nigeria problem today!! U and buhari una papa

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by kcnwaigbo: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
5% people no dey tire ??

They tried bOKO HARAM, THEY TRIED MASSOB,MEND,Niger Delta Avengers, they tried noising over ear infection ,

PDP has run out of excuses they are going to the propaganda they used before election

Everything Now is money for wailers and PDP whereas the ones they stole we haven't recovered all yet

How does all this thrash you wrote here help in producing Buhari's certificate

243 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
UNAPAPA101:
u are part of Nigeria problem today!! U and buhari una papa
.... I can see how u and una papa Oga Jona were a solution to Nigeria problems.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by EFGH: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:

Zombie spotted!

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
exactly my point

How is your poke nose going to bring Buhari's certificate out ? I call you make you put mouth for my talk ?

kcnwaigbo:

How does all this thrash you wrote here help in producing Buhari's certificate

3 Likes

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
EFGH:

Zombie spotted!
..... Wailer on prowl!

4 Likes

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by UNAPAPA101(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
.... I can see how u and una papa Oga Jona were a solution to Nigeria problems.
Eventhough there was corruption during gej tenure Nigerian didnt suffer this much i still repeat again u and buhari una papa

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by cindybella101(f): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
5% people no dey tire ??

we don hear, now can you tell your master to provide his certificate undecided

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by EternalBeing: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
My question to PMB is that where is it?!!! I don't care a hoot about his WAEC Cert, but where is the promised 5k monthly stipends that made my cousins to stand a whole day in hot Sun just to vote PMB. Help me ask him, where is it?!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by Dongreat(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
A
Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by kikio1992(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
5% people no dey tire ??

Bigotry

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by Built2last: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
People should remember that Buhari retired the officer that said he can't find his certificate in his military file in the guise that he and others got themselves involved in partisan politics.
Nigerians now know that the man was right anyway.

If Buhari has his certificate, he should produce it or quietly resign before the court embarrass him. our law is clear on minimum requirement for presidency. He has killed his integrity with this singular act

Mallam Nuhu Ribadu wrote on former President Goodluck Jonathan this morning: please read.

"People say a lot about him (President Goodluck Jonathan) that is not true. For instance, I don’t think that a single act of corruption can be traced to him as an individual. I know that he is the only president in recent years who did not allocate a single oil bloc to anybody, not to talk of himself. And these are the areas where you can tell corruption in its true colour. He did not allocate oil bloc to himself, family or friends up till now. He also did not give a single marginal field to himself or anybody else even though he is the only president that comes from the Niger Delta where the oil is coming from.......I know for a fact that President Jonathan does not have a single property anywhere abroad or any huge business in Nigeria. He does not own a university and none of his children are schooling abroad. It is therefore so unfair the way he is being painted because of politics."

Culled from Premium Times.

152 Likes 25 Shares

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by chiwetaluAGU(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
grin
Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
post election trauma, the worst disease that medication cannot cure. PDP house of commotion. Even bananister or wetin be that parrot boy that has similarities with fkk follow join? I laugh in swahili kiiikiikkaaaaaiiiiikiiiilllaaccastilala

3 Likes

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamblisz:
Chai!!!
PDP/ IPOB Terrorist no get chill

And they are right, why hire 15 SANS when you have the certificate?
Corrected cool

3 Likes

Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by qualityovenbake(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Some people self, I thought we have moved past this issue of Buhari certificate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha / Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.