Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu (1179 Views)

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by pontirock(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
National Chairman of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu has said he is doing his best to make sure that President Goodluck Jonathan wins the March 28 Presidential election.
Mu’azu is being criticized for not doing enough to sell the candidature of the President in the northern part of the country where he hails from.
Apart from not embarking on campaigns different from the ones organised by the party’s Presidential Campaign Council in the states, he’s also being criticized for allegedly not speaking against the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.).
Like Mu’azu, Buhari is from the northern part of the country.
The former governor of Bauchi State however insisted that he has been working tirelessly for the re-election of the President, adding that he had been doing this in conjunction with the party’s Presidential Campaign Council.
Speaking through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Tony Amadi, Mu’azu also said there was no need for him to embark on any private campaign apart from the one organised by the party.
Amadi, who spoke with our correspondent on the telephone, said, “He’s working with the presidential campaign directorate. He doesn’t need to organize his own campaign.
“He’s Also doing a lot of working to reconcile warring factions of the party in his state. He doesn’t rattle around unlike others. He also doesn’t go about with retinue of journalists to do his job.
“The chairman is fully committed to the re-election of the President and he has been working well for this.”
Also, the National Publicity Secretary of the ruling party, Mr. Olisa Metuh said as one of the founding fathers of the PDP, Mu’azu has continued to add immense value with his mature and decent approach to issues in keeping with the tradition and vision of our great party.
He said this disposition has continued to attract massive support across board for the party’s presidential flag bearer, President Jonathan.http://www.punchng.com/news/im-doing-my-best-for-jonathans-re-election-muazu/
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Even pa BuBu knows that GEJ is the winner come march 28th. If you doubt me ask 2003, 2007 & 2011; and the funny part of it is that 2015 won't be an exception. Pa BuBu must break another record again..

GEJ till tinubu gets customized Oral-B..

And to by my Basher's, I love u all..
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by orobs93(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ok

If you believe muazu is also deceiving jonathan abeg nack the like button make dem eye clear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by Baawaa(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Muazu is not fool as Jonathan,he has foreseen it that Patience is dragging Jonathan back to otuoke come May 30.

1 Like

Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by Anikulhapo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whether He Try His Best Or Not, Buhari Is Winning!
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan calls Mu'azu the game changer

I dont think Mu'azu needs to defend his loyalty to Mr President

Mr President I believe does recognise his effort
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Apart from not embarking on campaigns different from the ones organised by the party’s Presidential Campaign Council in the states, he’s also being criticized for allegedly not speaking against the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd

Lmao. He should abuse him the way PEJ, Fayose and FFK is running their diarrhea mouths

Besides Madam peace is already doing a good job with the PDP WOMEN PRESIDENT I ALL CAMPAIGN cheesy grin grin
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by bokohalal(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
He does not need to. Waste of time and effort and money. Only a dolt has hope of a Jonathan victory.

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Sick Again? / CAN, Jonathan And Isreal Take Their War On Muslims To Kenya / 12 Christians From Nigeria & Ghana Thrown Into Sea By Muslim Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.