Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka (1022 Views)

Obiano Never Gave Father Mbaka N5m - Ifeanyi Aniagoh / My Husband Became President Because He Never Gave Up – Aisha Buhari / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Catholic priest and founder of Adoration Ground, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, who endorsed the candidacy of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on January 1, says he has never received money from the retired general.

Mbaka, who launched a scathing attack against Jonathan during a sermon on January 1, maintained that he was speaking under divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit, adding that he had never met Buhari before; neither had he received money from any politician.

The cleric had been criticised by Jonathan’s supporters for condemning the President. He had, in November last year, hosted Jonathan’s wife, Patience, at his church where he prayed for her husband’s re-election.

However, Mbaka at a recent sermon said a lot had changed since he prayed for Jonathan’s victory.

He said there had been instances in the Bible where God endorsed people but later cast them out due to their misdeeds.

He said under Jonathan, Nigerians were experiencing the harshest living conditions ever occasioned by the slump in oil price, high unemployment rate and inflation due to the devaluation of the Naira.

He said someone else would be needed to turn around the fortunes of the country as Jonathan had run out of ideas.

“Some people said the APC people and Buhari had given me money but I have never seen Buhari before; I don’t know him. Buhar’s one kobo, as I talk to you, has never touched my hand. I don’t know him, God in heaven is my witness. I am just the voice of the voiceless, the sorrowful and the cheated and frustrated Nigerians.

“He (Jonathan) says it shall be well but until when? Is it until you die? If my message will stir them into action, thank God it has achieved its purpose. I am not a politician; my job is to raise my voice from the sanctuary here. The same God that helped the Israelites to cross the red sea, did he not punish them in the desert?”

He urged his congregation to stop praising government for doing its job.

“Nobody should praise any government for constructing roads because that is the job of the government. If you come to my church and I give you Holy Communion, is that an achievement?” he asked.

He said the rate of unemployment in the country was alarming and it would cause a high rate of crime.

He said this should be the focus of any serious government because there can be no prosperity amid chaos.

“It is the duty of a mother to breastfeed her child; it is not an achievement,” he said.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-never-gave-me-money-mbaka/
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ok sire..GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Fmartin(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wel, dats gud... To hear
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by TI1919(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Haba!!!!

Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Mogidi: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Only Punch newspapers listen to Fr Mbastard, a disgrace to the Catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by iduzebaba(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
mbaka why.....
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by omokoladele(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
spiritfada:
He said under Jonathan, Nigerians were experiencing the harshest living conditions ever occasioned by the slump in oil price, high unemployment rate and inflation due to the devaluation of the Naira.

He said someone else would be needed to turn around the fortunes of the country as Jonathan had run out of ideas/

I love those statements like Honey!
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Youngzedd(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
iduzebaba:
mbaka why.....

I heard the guy asked for forgiveness.
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Obascoetubi: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
WE DONT MIND MBAKA. WAT OF MONEY GIVEN TO HIM BY CRIS NGIGE?
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Change2015(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mbaka rock on jo. These Jonathan people don't listen to gentle words.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 10, 2015
omokoladele:

I love those statements like Honey!
grin
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by ilovecritics(m): 1:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Mbaka is disappointing us all. He has never taken sides. We've always known him to be one of the most spiritual reverend fathers of our time but now he's taking sides..

We don't like it! undecided
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 10, 2015
Only gullible individuals mortgage their future for a few loafs of bread. The sensible and well meaning citizens of this nation do not need greasing of palms to come out, speak and stand for the truth.

I don't know about Rev. Mbaka, but I can speak for myself and lots of my friends that without a single kobo, we have not only talked about and campaigned for General Buhari out of pure admiration and respect for his person but also canvassed for votes against GEJ out of fear and serious concern for the future of this country.

#WeLoveNigeria!
#IhaveDecided

SaiBuhari!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by seunfly: 4:39am On Mar 10, 2015
It is only a foolish man that will believe Buhari gave father Mbaka money to say the truth, how much can Buhari give that desperate Jonathan will not give in multiple fold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by seunfly: 4:44am On Mar 10, 2015
Gej's desperation is even distroying the christiandom he is using as a cover up to garner support.

Is it not obvious that Gej does not give a fuuu''"***Ck about Christianity, he just use any means he sees as a tools to his reelection bid.
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by disloman(m): 4:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Mogidi:
Only Punch newspapers listen to Fr Mbastard, a disgrace to the Catholic church.
4 ur mind.still bn respected n 1 of d best Rev fathers we av in naija.He said d truth,nt those calling a black pot white.
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by disloman(m): 4:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Youngzedd:

I heard the guy asked for forgiveness.
In ur nightmare?
Re: Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka by Adetula1(m): 5:34am On Mar 10, 2015
i know you didn't collect from buhari but from rochas,tinubu and ameachi

(1) (Reply)

Wamakko Accuses NSA Of Plot To Rig Polls In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / Obasanjo On Boko Haram: They Have Legitimate Grievances / Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.