Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship (958 Views)

How To Wake A Long Distance Dying Relationship / Dont Wait Till You Can’t Fix It – Check Out 7 Signs Of A Dying Relationship / How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by ericessien24: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
I went to see my best friend and found his girlfriend crying, I asked her what happened,she said the guy asked her to leave, that he doesn't want to come and meet her in the house.

I asked further for what happened,she said my friend told her that one of his friend said he saw her in an hotel with her friends,that they slept overnight with guys.but she swore to me that she wasn't around that area that day.

and was crying that my friend doesn't trust her.

pls I'm the middle man,what do you think I should do cos I'm confused.
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by simplemach(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
It does not concern you, just leave them to settle their matter. Period...!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by quinnboy: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
watin be ur own?
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by ericessien24: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
una wicked oh,the girl is looking up to me to resolve it.the guys mind is stone oh,once thrown ,no return
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by redcliff: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
ericessien24:
una wicked oh,the girl is looking up to me to resolve it.the guys mind is stone oh,once thrown ,no return

Oga leave the girl and the boy to solve their matter themselves....no chook mouth except them involve you
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by Enegod(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
do nothing!
or they will use you settle their matter undecided
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Since you're the middle man, the solution is simple, exchange your place for another nigger and be the first man... Thank me later, i go be like "you're welcome"grin
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
make private investigations to find out the girl's the night in question.

BTW, nawa for some men, thought its only women that engages in "them say"
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmm.......you need to sit the guy down first to confirm if what he said was true or just a hearsay. If someone told the guy, the guy should do more to investigate too. Moreover, it's very likely them also met in a hotel and they may be visiting too for parties or some other stuffs. I wish them luck if it will lead to marriage. God bless Nigeria.
#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2015
How did she end up with that kind of guy? Someone told him and that's all he needed to call off his relationship? The guy no try at all biko. Tell him to do his own private findings for evidence that shows his girl was truly in the hotel at that time, and what happened right there in the hotel.

It should take more than words that can be fabricated by anyone to call off a relationship. What if the friend is a bad belle who is trying to get back to his girlfriend after she may have refuse his sex advances?
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by ericessien24: 6:08am On Mar 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
How did she end up with that kind of guy? Someone told him and that's all he needed to call off his relationship? The guy no try at all biko. Tell him to do his own private findings for evidence that shows his girl was truly in the hotel at that time, and what happened right there in the hotel.

It should take more than words that can be fabricated by anyone to call off a relationship. What if the friend is a bad belle who is trying to get back to his girlfriend after she may have refuse his sex advances?
I asked if he the person showed him pics or evidence,he said no but he still insisting he don't want her again and if you saw the girl crying you would just get angry with the guy
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by ericessien24: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Adaobi12:
make private investigations to find out the girl's the night in question.

BTW, nawa for some men, thought its only women that engages in "them say"
my dear the only thing I could draw out of all this is that ,maybe the guy is tired of the girl sha. just making silly excuse.I told him to call her and apologize and if he doesnt,he should forget he has a friend too.don't know if that would work

cos no evidence.
Re: Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2015
ericessien24:
my dear the only thing I could draw out of all this is that ,maybe the guy is tired of the girl sha. just making silly excuse.I told him to call her and apologize and if he doesnt,he should forget he has a friend too.don't know if that would work

cos no evidence.
. you don't have to end your relationship with him because of this issue. Advice him like a friend.

(1) (Reply)

Dark Skinned Ladies / Revealed! Sex Workers Insist On Mobile Payment Before Business / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.