Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano (47115 Views)

Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by atlwireles: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin nah only laugh come my mind

2 Likes

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by tushburg(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lies...I trust APC sent dem

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by braine(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=Ndlistic post=31469770][/quote]

So, Vanguard posted this news with so much bad English? Na wah.
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by dre11(m): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nickymezor:
This is jst d beginning...more yawa to come smiley...We nid change in Naija

Yes ooooo
We seriously need am
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Nickymezor(f): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
dre11:

Yes ooooo
We seriously need am
U can say dat again smiley
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
The article did not stated that Kano people or they guys endorse apc roups........
It is a matter of a father and His children so let no one interfere because they are settled.........

GEJ/Sambotill2019.com

3 Likes

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Sobeautiful: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
kestolove95:
Why dem no stone am?
Did u hear yourself? What kind of a person are u? Or is it just for politics?
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by siegfried99(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Lie-ability.

2015 will soon join in our record. If u're confused, ask 2003, 2007 & 2011 what I'm talking about; they are there to tell u stories. Nigeria is too young for the likes of a 73years old man..

GEJ till tinubu gets a customized Oral-B..

Choi.. na person papa be this oo grin
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by JEITO: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lies! What proof do you have that they are PDP thugs other than the statements you claimed they made? Anybody can pose as anything and say whatever.

Btw, no pictures?
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Ab2019(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chai...there is God oooo
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by joseph1832(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Read my poem about Sambo. And agree with me that he's truly dumb.

www.nairaland.com/2091870/satire-sambo
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by dpedro1: 12:02am On Mar 10, 2015
One of the trains installed on the railway sector has been named "Dere Is God Crooner"(named after Patience Jonathan

READ MORE:www.kelechiukpe.tk

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by oliidell(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2015
In May 2014, Vanguard Newspaper reported that the US Marines are in the country and have located the Chibok girls in Sambisa forest. A picture of an arrested Boko Haram bomb expert even accompanied the post.
It was later found to be unconfirmed and false. The DHQ denied the story and the link was deleted as u can see in the pics below. No apology, no litigation!
Ever since then I have taken every Vanguard news with a pinch of salt. This one inclusive. Sad Sam have lost it.

2 Likes

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Faraidi(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Why dem no stone am?
you must be an idiot.Was that how you are stoning your father? mugu

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by ozo13(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2015
iwezor1:
Oya APC devourers food don land o. wink
funny guy grin
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Ndlistic post=31469770][/quote]

GSM would never cease to connect' I hate to read that at every end of issues.
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by iwezor1(m): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2015
ozo13:
funny guy grin
yes o bro.
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:56am On Mar 10, 2015
hahaha...PDP don turn maga grin grin

those thugs can easily use this trick to make allot of money from the politicians before the elections
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by BrosPeter: 1:04am On Mar 10, 2015
These APC thugs parading as PDP members, they should have gone to Kwankwaso not Sambo, abi dem miss road?
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by BrosPeter: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2015
dpedro1:
One of the trains installed on the railway sector has been named "Dere Is God Crooner"(named after Patience Jonathan

READ MORE:www.kelechiukpe.tk

Please can you post pictures of our trains before GEJ? And please pay particular attention to Buhari's reign of 1984, thanks.
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 10, 2015
festusfeezy:
The thugs struggling to explained there position told the Vice president how they
had risked their life to keep PDP in the
state, as they lamented that “no one
has paid them a dime despite
promises’.

This is d reason why i dont trust politicians n their politricks. They just make empty promises n once they achieve wat they want they just disappear.............

Anyways , time to vote out empty promising politicians............match 28
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by MaxNdu: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2015
This shows the kind of people that presently rule this country. A Vice President that has contact and connections with thugs to ensure his party existence and survival in a state. Na real wah for naija
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Truckpusher(m): 1:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Misogynist2014:
They should have killed him.
Would you have wished for the same fate if you were in his shoes?
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Pdp is learning when it comes to thuggery, Tinubu is a good user of them, it would take a responsible lagosian 3yrs to see Tinubu but would take a 1day admitted thug 2 hrs to discuss with Tinubu..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE SO AS NOT TO BE SCAMMED.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by masseratti: 1:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Na wa oo vanguard, has APC bought you guys over? Or you ve seen the light?
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Gimmy(m): 1:27am On Mar 10, 2015
The Association of Propaganda Congress (APC) maching forward with white lies. Come March 28 2015.. GEJ....i doff my VOTE. I can't stop laughin.

2 Likes

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Why dem no stone am?

You no get sense!

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Gimmy(m): 1:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Buhari...Change...Buhari..Change..Is Buhari a Conductor?

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Gimmy(m): 1:58am On Mar 10, 2015
@Kestolove95.... Why the abuse now? Even if they dont taught you courtsey @ home, why not try to download it on this platform..APC Robbot Machin....Dont worry boy,you can Mach till 28th and see the result of your expiring Date. I rest my case. GEJ.....Till.....2019.lolz
Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by anwo247: 2:00am On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ till 2019 till buhari correctly pronounces psycology

And flies stop rushing towards Tinubu's teeth each time he says "change"

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Gimmy(m): 2:08am On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ..2019..Till...Buhari give us the full meaning of INEC..As General Buhari says; Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (INEC)GEJ..2019..Till...Buhari give us the full meaning of INEC..As General Buhari says; Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (INEC)GEJ..2019..Till...Buhari give us the full meaning of INEC..As General Buhari says; Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (INEC)

2 Likes

Re: VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 10, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Lie-ability.

2015 will soon join in our record. If u're confused, ask 2003, 2007 & 2011 what I'm talking about; they are there to tell u stories. Nigeria is too young for the likes of a 73years old man..

GEJ till tinubu gets a customized Oral-B..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport / Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.