Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid (6256 Views)

8 Reasons Why Davido Is Better Than Wizkid / Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by amsoslim(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
1. ARROGANCE – WIZKID
Wizkid, from what we know, he came from a middle class family but he acts like he’s been living the life of gold already.

He’s been making dumb comments to his fans who made him. He once said “when broke people think they have a say” to a fan who inquired about his next album. These same fans made him and just like a typical African star. We’ve heard bad rumors about the kid star concerning his fans.

2. PLANLESS – WIZKID
Wizkid is just following the footsteps of D’Banj who rose to the sky and dropped like God kicked him back to earth. He is rushing for international fame just typical of most African musicians thinking that is the way to heaven.

Truth is, you need to conquer your world first. Currently Davido is popular all over Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Zimbabwe and his home country, Nigeria. He seems to have a plan, trying to conquer his continent before moving to the world. Wizkid is forgetting that the foreign world doesn’t have anything for him.

All his crap lyrics “lelelele and yaaga” and things won’t make the cut. If I was him, I would learn a lot from D’Banj’s failure. Even Kanye West couldn’t help D’Banj, what more can a douchebag like Chris Brown and Justin Bieber do for you as an African artiste?

3. WIZKID – ACTS LIKE HE’S MADE IT
Davido is a son of a billionaire, if not, a millionaire and he’s been probably living a lavish life since childhood but he has defied that fact and trying his best to join his dad.

Davido makes a whopping $50,000 per show and has made his own money, unlike Wizkid, he goes to instagram and twitter just to act like he’s a millionaire already when I’m perfectly sure he’s far from that.

We are not surprised, poor people always want to be something they are not. No doubt, Wizkid has made it but even Mike Tyson who was once worth 300 million dollars plus is now broke how much more a musician from Africa who is not worth a million dollars SMH!

4. DAVIDO – MADE IT ON HIS OWN (VERSATILE)
Davido started it all off with his “HKN Gang” unlike Wizkid, he came through Banky W who made sure the world knows about Wizkid‘s talents. Just like most of our African artistes, he felt cheated and decided to form his own StarBoi label and even planned to leave Banky W’s label. Greediness You tell us?

5. WIZKID IS JUST LUCKY, DAVIDO IS THE BUSINESS
If you listen to Wizkid‘s songs very well, his songs lacks substance, it’s the same usual “one word chorus” like Ginger, The Matter, Caro but Davido spans through all the genres from Highlife, Dance, Afrobeats like Skelewu, Aye, Gobe, One Of A Time and more hits in his short time of being in the industry. Davido also take advantage of all artistes (both underground and made artistes in different countries) and work with them unlike Wizkid, even if you invite him, he would have to like your product first before he feature on it.

Davido immediately shot another video to his hit song ‘Skelewu’ after fans complained about it, if it was Wizkid, he would have insulted the fans. Davido has songs with Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Diamond, Mafikizolo and counting. Not forgetting most of Wizkid‘s hit songs were freestyles and unplanned.

Personally, I will choose Davido over Wizkid.

Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by juniormusa(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tahh!
Wizzy all the way..
STARBOY!!
Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by Horlartunes: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
STAR BOI...who know turtle head
Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by Mologi(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
op stop disturbing ur head about this boys

wizkid is a musician
while

davido is a singer

difference pls...answer
if u realy have time to write
Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by femzysticks(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmm

*Just passing*
Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by Ithee(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Mologi:
op stop disturbing ur head about this boys

wizkid is a musician
while

davido is a singer

difference pls...answer
if u realy have time to write
thats just the fact
Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by Ithee(m): 12:21am On Mar 10, 2015
Will you close that your mouth where you said wizkid isn't worth $1m, go check his net worth as at 2014. Dont just open your water closet anyhow
Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by ilovecritics(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2015
I'VE ALWAYS PREFERRED DAVIDO -

DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM REASONS YOU GAVE HERE, JUST DON'T CARE!
ME I KNOW SAY NA DAVIDO SONGS I DEY LIKE PLAY.. DUDE IS BETTER.. SHIKINA
!!
Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 10, 2015
They are both wack.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by pojophilius(m): 1:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Dis op need a slap......wot were u thinking??
Re: 5 Reasons Davido Is Far Better Than Wizkid by Rotimi47: 4:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Davido over wizkid.

(1) (Reply)

He Is An Axelord! Oritsefemi Spotted At Mid-west Regional Summit Of NBM Frat / Fake P-square’s Manager Swindles French Promoter N15m / Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.