Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) (40875 Views)

Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) / Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Farm work can be so exhausting at times.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
it is the handwork of God and not by my own ability.

Thai Agro Executive Agribusiness Summit start 2moro
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
We Thank God for a successful summit. I was able to make good friends, had fun, learnt alot. Now moving on to greater things ahead.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jamace(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Hope u collct ur money?...no governor for bizness o
grin grin
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Start something today, you don't know which one will change your story
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by FarmTech(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Congrat man, inspiring.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Scam of a governor

By the way, how do we verify that the farmland he is on is actually the op's? or should we just believe because the op has been opening threads on cucumber?

OP, am really suspecting you.. Nairalanders, beware of this guy. The Imo State governor is a scammer and this could be another of his trainees.. Just view the OP's thread. [size=24pt]So, a whole governor visited your farm? And you are still looking for 100,000 to kick it off? [/size]Invest in this business at your own risk. The pix below will support my assertions. If the governor really visited you; (That is if you didnt pick up this pix anywhere coz I cant see any proof that the farm is yours), why are you still begging for money to invest?

[size=16pt]Nigerians think hard... THINGS ARE NOT ADDING UP[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by contactmorak: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
And some PDP goats will say Okorocha is not supporting the youths in terms of industry. Can u see now?
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nyaknor(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
excess4luv:
?@ jasper i feel good each time i read ur success story in agriculture, u have revived the spirit of agriculture in me, my fishery test is almost loaded, i will start there, God willing we will get there soon, Congrats on ur work

Me too will soon join you guys.... Thinking of poultry.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by elbinmanny(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ok I have seen him undecided
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by lordsharks(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
nice pic
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Emmanuel247(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
That's wonderful
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by loomer: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Where u for the pisure?

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Look how he handles that shaft shocked
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
loomer:
Where u for the pisure?

U dey mind the OP... He is just looking for gullible Nigerians to prey on... Anything Rochas is a fraud... Look well... You will see the fraud!

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by garriboy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice post but u spoilid u laff at ppl wen u see dem queing up to submit proposals. I tell u man, u r just one lucky person. Ythere are ppl who are better in what they do than u r with ur farms and some of dem may be in that queue too. Infact I believe u r reasonable so u will agree wit me that u r probably not even d best in agriculture biz in imo state and yet u were chosen. Leave ur post at "being thankful". Dats all.

3 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:
Scam of a governor

By the way, how do we verify that the farmland he is on is actually the op's? or should we just believe because the op has been opening threads on cucumber?

OP, am really suspecting you.. Nairalanders, beware of this guy. The Imo State governor is a scammer and this could be another of his trainees.. Just view the OP's thread. [size=24pt]So, a whole governor visited your farm? And you are still looking for 100,000 to kick it off? [/size]Invest in this business at your own risk. The pix below will support my assertions. If the governor really visited you; (That is if you didnt pick up this pix anywhere coz I cant see any proof that the farm is yours), why are you still begging for money to invest?

[size=16pt]Nigerians think hard... THINGS ARE NOT ADDING UP[/size]
you are a funny individual. so... because governor visited my farm, I must be a billionaire? typical Nigerian thinking.

Besides you didn't read the part where I said I "manage" the farm?.

Why do you have to be very Nigerian like this?

You cannot climb up by stepping on other people's head o.
Your comment is very laughable, because unlike you, I am a very popular figure in agric section and alot of nairalanders know me in person and have visited my farms. even the one the governor is currently standing on. Lol
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by mooremedia: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
You thank Goodluck for delivering, but when it comes to his failures you shield him.
iz ok......ride on.
EgusiSoup:
Thank God for GEJ. Delivering dividends of democracy.

Please Do you plant Egusi in your farm?

Egusi Soup

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by nosike3(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
How can you eat cucumber without groundnut? I spit on rochas, the op and this thread! I'm out.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
garriboy:
Nice post but u spoilid u laff at ppl wen u see dem queing up to submit proposals. I tell u man, u r just one lucky person. Ythere are ppl who are better in what they do than u r with ur farms and some of dem may be in that queue too. Infact I believe u r reasonable so u will agree wit me that u r probably not even d best in agriculture biz in imo state and yet u were chosen. Leave ur post at "being thankful". Dats all.
yes sir, I agree with you. I am not the best in agribusiness. far from it. I am still working on myself. the reason I said I laugh is not because they are not good at what they do.

I believe whatever you have in your hands, start small and expand gradually, you'll be surprised that those government officials you are following up and down might just come after you. That's what I meant. sorry if you misunderstood me.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by HopeAlive14(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
The Jonathan administration has opened doors for youngsters like Desmond Elliot of APC to contest for elections!!!

Who would have thought this possible years ago!

President GEJ has demystified politics which hitherto has been demonized!

Fresh Air all the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
nosike3:
How can you eat cucumber without groundnut? I spit on rochas, the op and this thread! I'm out.
PDP!!! grin. juat kidding bro. but you made me laugh. who told you I didn't rush out to buy groundnut for my guest of honour
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
jasper7:

you are a funny individual. so... because governor visited my farm, I must be a billionaire? typical Nigerian thinking.

Besides you didn't read the part where I said I "manage" the farm?.

Why do you have to be very Nigerian like this?

You cannot climb up by stepping on other people's head o.
Your comment is very laughable, because unlike you, I am a very popular figure in agric section and alot of nairalanders know me in person and have visited my farms. even the one the governor is currently standing on. Lol

I am well known too... In the politics and Romance section. All the same bro, am not trying to climb up by stepping on anybody's head... If anybody does that, it is your governor; ROCHAS. He is even the reason am skeptical about your business. Anywhere I see his picture, the first things that come to my mind is "SCAMMER, FRAUD, THIEF"... Sorry for my comment though. I do hope you get the investors you are looking for. But please, don't dissapoint them like the man in pictures!

OP, tell me the truth. Hope Rochas pledged you something the day he visited and he is yet to redeem it abi? Because am certain he gave a Rev Father a bounce cheque in times past!

4 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
loomer:
Where u for the pisure?
I am the one holding the phone to take pics. you for first ask me if they allowed me close to governor cheesy.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by loomer: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
jasper7:

I am the one holding the phone to take pics. you for first ask me if they allowed me close to governor cheesy.

No b u be manager abi na coordinator u call am?

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:

I am well known too... In the politics and Romance section. All the same bro, am not trying to climb up by stepping on anybody's head... If anybody does that, it is your governor; ROCHAS. He is even the reason am skeptical about your business. Anywhere I see his picture, the first things that come to my mind is "SCAMMER, FRAUD, THIEF"... Sorry for my comment though. I do hope you get the investors you are looking for. But please, don't dissapoint them like the man in pictures!

OP, tell me the truth. Hope Rochas pledged you something the day he visited and he is yet to redeem it abi? Because am certain he gave a Rev Father a bounce cheque in times past!
Hahahaha... bounce cheque? Lol. I don die oooo. No harm done bro, I was more or less sure you didn't really investigate me before commenting. so I took it lightly.

I am not a fan of politicians but even if my leader is a hired killer, I appreciate when he thinks I did a great job. despite the fact, I did not make headlines of tabloids. but I hope one day I'll get there.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
loomer:

No b u be manager abi na coordinator u call am?
who cares about managers? all they want to know is CEO. they don't even care about the assistant CEO. if I may ask you, who is the manager of facebook? or who is the assistant CEO of facebook? That's the cruel world we live in bro. and I have woken up to it. There's only a number 1. number 2 and number 3 are never in the game
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Lebee4(m): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
so boss, how do I trace your lectures on cucumber farming?
nice job bro.
more grease to your elbow.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lebee4:
so boss, how do I trace your lectures on cucumber farming?
nice job bro.
more grease to your elbow.
check my topics, I have a thread on my cucumber experience. just read and do your study. ask me any question afterwards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria / Fish Drying Oven For Sale / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.