Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) (40872 Views)

Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) / Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by knash1(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2015
jasper7:

If you don't know how to farm with your hand, how will you farm with machines? Do I even need to continue showing you how wrong your post is?
I pity your sense of reasoning. Try upgrade your default mentality and we talk.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by knash1(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2015
abacus:

Tell me more about the bad-belle you have for Rochas.
same gullible follower. I have No hate on anybody neither blind to life reality. Mind you bad-belle is allowed. Keep beefing me Bro. But wake up and stop been deceived by thieves.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by abacus(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
knash1:
same gullible follower. I have No hate on anybody neither blind to life reality. Mind you bad-belle is allowed. Keep beefing me Bro. But wake up and stop been deceived by thieves.

Good now I know. You should the meaning of 'beefing'.. I just asked an innocent question.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
I just cant believe this.
I know d area too well. I schooled in FUTO and have plenty peeps in o -town. My investigatn isnt funny at d moment.
Jasper, who works on dt farm, you or ur mum?

Am so disappointed!
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by MsJJ(f): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
jasper7:
Signing out... Have to report in the farm by 8:30. Thanks guys for the goodwill and all. It just rained here in ogbomosho which is good news for farmers.

Here in ogbomosho undecided
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2015
MsJJ:

Here in ogbomosho undecided
yes ma. grin Told you we will soon be neighbors cheesy
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by nikaShow(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Okay, everybody calm down...

I was actually at the Thai-Agro seminar in owerri this month, and we were carried around 'this farm',
I know that we were introduced to the directors of Thai Agro company who happened to be 'the 'SA', Mrs.Ezirim (jasper's mum) and a certain thailand woman who wasn't present at the meeting.

So maybe there was a 'misrepresentation' somewhere...

I also know that Jasper does his own thing, as much as he has the Thai-Agro connection, he strives to have his own standalone 'agribusiness'...

#mytwocents
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
@Nikashow. Thanks for throwing more light.
Usually, I won't stress myself replying. but I see need to clear the air.

1. Both the person who said Prince Chike (Special Advicer to the governor) and the one who said Mrs Ezirim (My Mother) owns/runs the farm, are both right. My mother is the Managing Director of Thai Agro and Prince Chike is the Director of Projects for thai Agro (check their website for more info). I remember in my original posts, mentioning Thai Agro like twice or thrice.

2. There are more than 100 cucumber farms in owerri, this one here is just one of them. Alot of Nairalanders have been to my personal farms and have both harvested and followed me for marketing. I appreciate you all.

3. Alot of Nairalanders have also been to the farm in the pic. Infact somebody like Noblefarm has worked there for a week cheesy. Some others that I am not sure of their Nairaland usernames like charles and Juliet.
The first thing I made them understand is that "this farm" is not completely mine. Same thing I did on the original post? so, where is all this 2nd guessing coming from? heck, this farm is not that big, there are ones alot bigger than this. If I post those ones, will it now belong to my ancestors? Or is it because Rochas visited the farm?

Well, I always admonish people to have as much information as possible before they make comment that question the integrity of another person.
I know someone on this forum who poses as a plantain farmer, but I got from one of his close allies, that he doesn't own a single plantain farm. I was about bashing him here on NL, only to discover that due to some constraints he attached his farm to another plantain farm, I called the other plantain farmer and confirmed it. I learnt a big lesson that day, don't throw a word on any matter you are not absolutely sure of.

It's too easy to destroy a house, but very difficult to build it back up again. shalom

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2015
I want to specially thank God for those who received the seed I disbursed in January and planted it, I like working with my fellow youth and the young in heart. When I decided to put my work on Nairaland, I got a few discouraging advice. But, I have made some great friends through Nairaland. Especially, in Oyo and Lagos states, people I can be proud to call family. We went on a random harvest from one of the farms in Oyo. despite all the "calamity" the cucumber still thrived and this is what we got from 2 and a half plots.

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by FoodVendors: 11:03pm On May 22, 2015
itstpia8:
No picture of him washing it first?

FOOD SAFETY
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by FoodVendors: 11:15pm On May 22, 2015
Observe food safety practices and principles during the production, harvesting, transportation, storage/preservation ,then you can access more markets.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Emoyon: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mr Jasper, I am still waiting for your contact. here is my email: glonetmc@gmail.com
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by dominicnuel(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2015
jasper7:

chai... what a question... How do I answer this one now?
gud day sir, pls am a student in enugu bt hv a tin 4 agric. I need ur tutorship hw can i get across to u n mayb visit ur farm?
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by KingsWillRoyal: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
well done sir, pls can u give us the cost analysis and expected returns of cultivating cucumber on one acre of land
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by missyge(f): 1:47am On May 01, 2016
jasper7:
you want make task force remember me? as i no dey pay tax? Lol cheesy
(TASK) Force☆☆Pay (TAX)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria / Fish Drying Oven For Sale / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.