Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) (40874 Views)

Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) / Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by loomer: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
jasper7:

who cares about managers? all they want to know is CEO. they don't even care about the assistant CEO. if I may ask you, who is the manager of facebook? or who is the assistant CEO of facebook? That's the cruel world we live in bro. and I have woken up to it. There's only a number 1. number 2 and number 3 are never in the game

But Oga, u been say u na co owner...

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by TreasureTayo(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Hope u collct ur money?...no governor for bizness o
ahahahhaha! guy.. u must be Igbo guy o.. Igbo kwuuenu!! cha cha cha kwuuen!!
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 12:11am On Mar 26, 2015
loomer:

But Oga, u been say u na co owner...

I hope ur just dragging this for fun sake o. Let it not be that you have not caught my drift all this while...

Okay, for the sake of the "fun" let me give it one more shot.

Thai Agro own the farm, they called me to set-up/manage the farm. I give them my charges in percentage, which automatically makes me a co-owner/manager. The govt knows Thai Agro, Thai Agro knows me. When the government comes to the farm, who will they ask for? Thai Agro.

Thai Agro is not too keen to introduce me to the governor, as a matter of fact, I did not know the governor was coming. I am lucky to meet perm sec and commissioner who appreciate my good work managing the place, give me their card and all that, thereby accessing ministry equipment. is that elaborate enough? or should we continue Q&A session?
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by loomer: 12:14am On Mar 26, 2015
jasper7:

I hope ur just dragging this for fun sake o. Let it not be that you have not caught my drift all this while...

Okay, for the sake of the "fun" let me give it one more shot.

Thai Agro own the farm, they called me to set-up/manage the farm. I give them my charges in percentage, which automatically makes me a co-owner/manager. The govt knows Thai Agro, Thai Agro knows me. When the government comes to the farm, who will they ask for? Thai Agro.

Thai Agro is not too keen to introduce me to the governor, as a matter of fact, I did not know the governor was coming. I am lucky to meet perm sec and commissioner who appreciate my good work managing the place, give me their card and all that, thereby accessing ministry equipment. is that elaborate enough? or should we continue Q&A session?

Congratulations and goodluck.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2015
LOL I'm expecting PDP to make a nasty gif out of this one. grin
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by knash1(m): 12:59am On Mar 26, 2015
We are talking of mechanized farming with state of the art modern agricultural equipments, you a busy talking about one plot of land or backyard farming. Am not a fan of any political parties. But a very big shame to Rochas and any leader that will use such minor farm to score cheap election point. For him mind na grand breaking achievement. Useless leaders. And shame to those commending him. Gullible nairalanders. Spit out.

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by soloqy: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Knowing our people and the many scenarios that must be going on in people's minds now, this may just go south quickly undecided
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by cococandy(f): 1:14am On Mar 26, 2015
This young man impresses me immensely
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Did he wash the cucumber before eating? grin grin grin It's more of a concern if he didn't because he will be putting his health at risk...
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 26, 2015
itstpia8:
No picture of him washing it first?

To him, no need washing it first. Okorocha is a renowned tout who was born and brought up in Jos. A street boy who has eaten from dustbins before.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by donhils: 5:52am On Mar 26, 2015
jasper7:
I just stumbled upon this pic in my gallery and decided to share... Last year the Imo state government gave land to Thai Agro and Allied to set up a pilot cucumber farm in owerri. Guess who they called to set up and manage the farm? Me! cheesy so, yes, it's one in a long lists of farms I co-own or manage.
Imagine my surprise to visit the farm and see the governor eating my cucumber. shocked. Remain small make i shout Ole! grin Lol. Long story short, that visit has helped me access a lot of ministry of agric facilities in Imo state.

I laugh at people when they queue up in government house to submit proposal. My belief is that if you aspire to be the best, and actually get there. you won't stand on any queues

Moral of this story: Whatever you are doing, be the best at it and watch world Leaders queue up to meet you.

Thanks to Thai Agro for helping me get here o. honestly
I hope he washed the thing before eating cos I don't seem to see that part.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by olalekan1(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2015
jasper7:
I just stumbled upon this pic in my gallery and decided to share... Last year the Imo state government gave land to Thai Agro and Allied to set up a pilot cucumber farm in owerri. Guess who they called to set up and manage the farm? Me! cheesy so, yes, it's one in a long lists of farms I co-own or manage.
Imagine my surprise to visit the farm and see the governor eating my cucumber. shocked. Remain small make i shout Ole! grin Lol. Long story short, that visit has helped me access a lot of ministry of agric facilities in Imo state.

I laugh at people when they queue up in government house to submit proposal. My belief is that if you aspire to be the best, and actually get there. you won't stand on any queues

Moral of this story: Whatever you are doing, be the best at it and watch world Leaders queue up to meet you.

OP, you can lie! haba!
This is a cucumber farm set up by the special adviser to Rochas on Crop. The farm is situated inside the then Tsonghai Farm along old Nekede Road Owerri West Imo State.
The picture was taken when the special adviser invited the governor for inspection.
At that time I was serving in Owerri and I lived inside the farm.
I wonder what you want to gain from this.

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2015
olalekan1:

OP, you can lie! haba!
This is a cucumber farm set up by the special adviser to Rochas on Crop. The farm is situated inside the then Tsonghai Farm along old Nekede Road Owerri West Imo State.
The picture was taken when the special adviser invited the governor for inspection.
At that time I was serving in Owerri and I lived inside the farm.
I wonder what you want to gain from this.
Your "special adviser" is not the special adviser on crop, he's the special adviser on rice. He is also the project Director of Thai Agro, just curious, is it that you don't know that part, or you didn't see where I gave credit to Thai Agro for the opportunity or is it that you just felt like pointing accusing fingers? At least get your information straight before accusing some body you don't know.

A lot of Nairalanders have met him through me and visited "my farm" Jethro2, kalusam, phollar, nikashow, noblefarm e.t.c

A word of advice, Look before you leap

1 Like

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Austeenite(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Next Post Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by blacq2009(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Thank God for GEJ. Delivering dividends of democracy.

Please Do you plant Egusi in your farm?

Egusi Soup

No please. Only palm nut soup.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2015
blacq2009:

No please. Only palm nut soup.
No be banga soup be that? my best soup forever and ever! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2015
knash1:
We are talking of mechanized farming with state of the art modern agricultural equipments, you a busy talking about one plot of land or backyard farming. Am not a fan of any political parties. But a very big shame to Rochas and any leader that will use such minor farm to score cheap election point. For him mind na grand breaking achievement. Useless leaders. And shame to those commending him. Gullible nairalanders. Spit out.
If you don't know how to farm with your hand, how will you farm with machines? Do I even need to continue showing you how wrong your post is?

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2015
soloqy:
Knowing our people and the many scenarios that must be going on in people's minds now, this may just go south quickly undecided
my thoughts exactly. I have to hold the forte o. before people tarnish my image.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jasper7(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Signing out... Have to report in the farm by 8:30. Thanks guys for the goodwill and all. It just rained here in ogbomosho which is good news for farmers.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Yehman(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2015
jasper7:

My next target is for obama to visit my farm. cheesy. It will happen. It must happen.
Abeg ooo! Nwayokwa
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by just2endowed: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2015
TreasureTayo:
ahahahhaha! guy.. u must be Igbo guy o.. Igbo kwuuenu!! cha cha cha kwuuen!!

sorry i check u here, the previous post were removed . about ur infinix hot imei changing things.

u can whatsapp me 07066561480
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Okorocha encouraging young farmers since 2011 till date..

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.

Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by blacq2009(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2015
jasper7:

No be banga soup be that? my best soup forever and ever! cheesy

Amen!
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by abacus(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2015
knash1:

Tell me more about the bad-belle you have for Rochas.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by IfyAwazie(f): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2015
itstpia8:
No picture of him washing it first?
u want to see d picture of everytin, including chewing and swallowing.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Totfulguy: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2015
jasper7:

Nice one! Planned self-employment is the way.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2015
jasper7:

Hahahaha... bounce cheque? Lol. I don die oooo. No harm done bro, I was more or less sure you didn't really investigate me before commenting. so I took it lightly.

I am not a fan of politicians but even if my leader is a hired killer, I appreciate when he thinks I did a great job. despite the fact, I did not make headlines of tabloids. but I hope one day I'll get there.

Alright bro... Godspeed in your business!
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by jnrbayano(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2015
A worthy homepager!

This is overly motivating. Thanks for sharing Op.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by olalekan1(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
jasper7:

Your "special adviser" is not the special adviser on crop, he's the special adviser on rice. He is also the project Director of Thai Agro, just curious, is it that you don't know that part, or you didn't see where I gave credit to Thai Agro for the opportunity or is it that you just felt like pointing accusing fingers? At least get your information straight before accusing some body you don't know.

A lot of Nairalanders have met him through me and visited "my farm" Jethro2, kalusam, phollar, nikashow, noblefarm e.t.c

A word of advice, Look before you leap
Abeg park well! i lived inside Tsonghai Farm even before the farm was set up. i have checked your profile picture before posting, I have never set my eyes on you before not even in the farm you said you manage. The only manager I know is the SA; always present for work and supervision.
Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by 40dogzz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ma guy u ar too correct, a public speaker once say, u should build urself on value instead of money. 1ce ur value is known, money will follow u. U have to be good in something if not u fall 4 anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria / Fish Drying Oven For Sale / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.