Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After (44146 Views)

Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding / Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? / Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by gbagaunfreak(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by NetBizguy: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
This Chibok girls Issue na wah oh

For Your Unlimited Data, 07035187416.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by uken73(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by victorazy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
simplemach:
How are they sure the bones are that of the girl, u sure thise ones no be cow bone?

They should send the bones for DNA test, is not a big deal.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by meforyou1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Those bones can't be hers, judging from the report. Police should do things right for once
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by veave(f): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ah ah. So she followed a friend to sleep at home and her guardian didnt care
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by iyatrustee(f): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Decomposition within 2weeks? Thats strange. If na oyinbo now, DNA testing would determine if the bones are from her.

May God strenghten the parents.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by extension: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
I cant say RIP because that girl is alive in Jesus Name. Dry bone in two weeks no way.I support the father's view.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is serious cry
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by organic973: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
God will bring her safely home. Amen
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by free2ryhme: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Islie:

Sad! very sad indeed
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Jasmine00(f): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=28pt]Parents who cannot take care of their own children should never have children.
Why have children you cannot take good care of?
Are you cursed or idiots?[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by eniba(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
I pray she regain her freedom now IJN
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by billyG(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
donigspain:
Quicklime or chlorinated lime helps to quicken decomposition of flesh matter.
M frd chlorine will kill bacteria that cause decompsitn.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by AnniboRosaeze(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
The heart of men is desperately wicked....
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by donigspain(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
billyG:

M frd chlorine will kill bacteria that cause decompsitn.
No, it will kill bacteria that cause odour from decomposition. This means there won't be odour from the decomposing body. The lime will create a internal green-house effect (heat) which reacts aggressively on the flesh.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Airforce1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
veave:
Ah ah. So she followed a friend to sleep at home and her guardian didnt care
And the people that sent her away early morning didnt care.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the duo slept in the
barracks that night, but as early as 6am, the victim
was asked to hurriedly leave because her friend did
not inform her parents that she was bringing in a
visitor.
It was learnt that she did not report in the school
that morning.

1 Like

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by hamilton62(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pangea:
No good news coming from this country!
Anytime I come online, the stories I read is enough for anyone to break out in sweat!
Is that country cursed ?
You are definitely not a Nigerian why come on the forum..?
Why don't people like you act humane for once in their life, worst happens in other countries even yours...
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Ilekeh(f): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
If only a reliable forensic lab existed in Nigeria.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
ugosonic1:
wat a wicked world. only God cn save us
Mr Glo is giving 1gb @1000
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mama tribalism,now you need a lab but if it happened in Igbo land it will be automatic ritual. Ewu Awusa. Insecured tribalistic fools!

Ilekeh:
If only a reliable forensic lab existed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by iyoha240: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2015

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by nortcentrallord(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Can a human body decompose completely without any flesh remaiNg in two wEeks?god save us all from evil. Amen.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by wman(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Why did the girl sleep over at another house. We're the guardians informed?
Why are the real parents moving the girl from one guardian to another?
Who was the exact person that discovered the bones?
No budget for autopsy?

Some strange things are involved.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, downloads of anything you need check us out on https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by justmenoni: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
How does your comment tally with the post,must you show your ignorant attitude everywhere? i don't blame you instead i blame the useless and bias mods,blv me if the mod here is like justwise u go don chop ban tey tey cos u have this ur comment on almost every post on the frontpage haba u no dey tire?

princessdami:
Nawa sha.

For those that dnt have enough time to read.

YOU AS A FATHER CAN EVEN HELP YOUR SON/Daughter to pass his/her jamb.

Not all about brilliancy

Jamb 2015 Answers Is Now ready

http://examsland.ml/topic/289/100-sure-jamb-answer-2015-is-now-available-click-here-to-get-it.html
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Am I the only one seeing this. The write up states that this happened last year. I think by now the family should have known the fate of the little girl.....

Whichever way., I hope she s safe and alive....
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by messo4331: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
For services such as installation of
CCTV/surveillance, provision of fibre optic and VSAT
services (both installation and bandwidth sales), web
application development, networking, supply/sales of
computers of different kinds(i.e laptop and desktop
systems, etc), surveillance camera and other computer
accessories .
For further enquiries, kindly contact Teleios
Technologies Ltd on +2349091334155, +2348130201699 or
mail to: info@teleiosnet.net

searching4love:
undecided

GEJ HAS TRULY FAILED THIS NATION IN TERMS OF SECURITY. WHILE OTHER SANE NATIONS INSTALL CCTV CAMERAS ALL AROUND THEIR COUNTRY TO REDUCE CRIME AND MAKE INVESTIGATIONS EASIER, OUR GOVERNMENT WILL PREFER TO TELL US TO PRAY SINCE THEY KNOW HOW GULLIBLE MOST PEOPLE ARE WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION.

WE HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO PRAY TO GOD FOR PROBLEMS WHICH A RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT WILL SOLVE EASILY.

WHEN BOKO BOYS STRIKE, THE NEXT PRAYER POINT IN CHURCHES IS FOR GOD TO RELEASE HELL ON THEM INSTEAD OF HOLDING THE CLOWNS IN ASO ROCK RESPONSIBLE.

I WISH I WAS NOT BORN IN THIS JOKE CONTINENT CALLED AFRICA undecided
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Okwori12(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
God will help us
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by 30pence: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Islie:

PUNCH, APC & LIES ARE SYNONYMOUS.
No be only bones in school uniform, but jointed bones running for their lives.
Why insist on playing politics with the girls?

PUNCH, THE NATION, CHANNELS, SAHARA REPORTERS, TVC etc has turned into APC projection device for lies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.