Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After (44136 Views)

Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding / Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? / Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Coldfeet(f): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
A jss1 student goes on a sleep over at her friends without her guadians consent? And they did not nothing till the next day when she didn't show up in school?
Now if they had gone looking for her that same day they would have prevented her from spending the night in her friends place or giving their approval so she doesn't have to sneek out that early.

2. How in the world can a child bring someone home and her parents didn't know? shocked what is this world turning into for Christ sake? The parents of the sleep over partner should be arrested too! And the child quizzed for more information as to where her friend is.

Sumtinwong!!!!!!!
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
messo4331:
For services such as installation of
CCTV/surveillance, provision of fibre optic and VSAT
services (both installation and bandwidth sales), web
application development, networking, supply/sales of
computers of different kinds(i.e laptop and desktop
systems, etc), surveillance camera and other computer
accessories .
For further enquiries, kindly contact Teleios
Technologies Ltd on +2349091334155, +2348130201699 or
mail to: info@teleiosnet.net

You get sense so Why u dey advertise CCTV cameras for me Na me be GEJ we go provide security for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Elypsis(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
I pray she gets found, but am 80% sure dat if her parents stay 2geda dis wudnt have happened....I dspise broken homes...

1 Like

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by pinkhill(f): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
but the funny thing about this story is why will she go to her friend's place witout permission?
how come her guardian only made a call that day without going to her school or calling the school authorities that day?
.......God will keep her safe if she is still alve
kennygee:
"Christopher, an IT engineer, told PUNCH Metro that it was impossible that within two weeks that his daughter went missing, she would have decomposed to the level that no flesh could be found."

Highly impossible.

This could be another Ritual killing.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by soulglo: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
The school administrators need to be questioned and arrested as a matter of fact. They are either directly involved or they are covering for someone. Bones after just two weeks? People need to pull their children from that school. The administrators are murderers
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
She's probably been sold or something like that.
All the bone story is to discourage the father from looking for her further.
That's guardian, school and the friend need to be investigated seriously.
Evil humans
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by cococandy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Single dads are more the culprits. I don't know why they do that.
Bouncing the kids from one place to the other.

That was how the other one gave his 2yr old daughter to a strange lady he met on Facebook to take care of for him and poor little girl ended up tied up for hours for just being a baby.
Smh

#clueless

Orikinla:
[size=28pt]Parents who cannot take care of their own children should never have children.
Why have children you cannot take good care of?
Are you cursed or idiots?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by saintbeckie(f): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
my question is "Why is d little girl living with a stranger and not with her parents in d first instance?" They exposed her to that danger.I fink they should be arrested also for not being responsible enough.Now they are flexing muscles. I pray they find her sha

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by goodmorning40: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Parents should endeavour to put their children in a good school near them where they can have close eyes on them
This idea of sending pikin far away to stay with some people in order to attend a particular school me no gbaduam
There are good schools everywhere
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by 1miccza: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
The father's very correct it takes longer time for the corpse of a human being to decompose down to just bones and then dry up to that extent,something is just not right....
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by fromnigeria(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
princessdami:
Nawa sha.

For those that dnt have enough time to read.

YOU AS A FATHER CAN EVEN HELP YOUR SON/Daughter to pass his/her jamb.

Not all about brilliancy

Jamb 2015 Answers Is Now ready

http://examsland.ml/topic/289/100-sure-jamb-answer-2015-is-now-available-click-here-to-get-it.html
You are an enemy to the Nigeria Education my friend.
I pity your would be clients.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by lozanni(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pangea:
No good news coming from this country!
Anytime I come online, the stories I read is enough for anyone to break out in sweat!
Is that country cursed ?

Bad news make news headlines all over the world. Even advanced nations like the US have their own fair share of missing persons and psychotic murder cases.
In our own case, we pray that our minds should become more civilised and humanistic in nature, so that ritual murders will be a thing of the past.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by richidinho(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pangea:
Anytime I come online, the stories I read is enough for anyone to break out in sweat!
Is that country cursed ?

Your father is cursed

Olodo
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by timidapsin(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by timidapsin(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
richidinho:

Your father is cursed

Olodo
People like you are the main problem of this country.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by fromnigeria(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pangea:
Is that country cursed ?

"TWO helicopters carrying French sports stars
filming a popular European reality show
crashed in a remote part of Argentina, killing 10 people, including two Olympic medal winners and a sailing champion, authorities said"
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by richidinho(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
timidapsin:

People like you are the main problem of this country.

All ur family members are cursed
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by timidapsin(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
richidinho:

All ur family members are cursed
Yeah Cursed with blessing and greatness.
People like you shouldn't be humans but goats...
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by mployer(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
I wonder why devil needs human head before it will render help.

The devil has no help to render. It is just his way of getting humans in the web of evil and repercussion.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by aviazuva: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shebi na because of money and power?
Unu nakwa echeki.

Man, proud man,
Clothed with little brief knowledge and authority ,
Ignorant of what will happen tomorrow,
Continues to play pranks that make Angels in Heaven to weep.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by mployer(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:
A jss1 student goes on a sleep over at her friends without her guadians consent? And they did not nothing till the next day when she didn't show up in school?
Now if they had gone looking for her that same day they would have prevented her from spending the night in her friends place or giving their approval so she doesn't have to sneek out that early.

2. How in the world can a child bring someone home and her parents didn't know? shocked what is this world turning into for Christ sake? The parents of the sleep over partner should be arrested too! And the child quizzed for more information as to where her friend is.

Sumtinwong!!!!!!!

The School Guardian and friend's parents know the girl's where about.

The bone-in-uniform cover up is just silly.

In fact they need to be quizzed more on how they got said bones. From their previous victims I guess.

1 Like

Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by diamondinyang(f): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
I pray God should see the mother's faith and bring that girl back to her mother.
hmmmmmmmmmmm is an ugly situation to have lost a child.
I really sympathies with them.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by simplemach(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
ikombe:
adamu read d post again and dis time peruse it carefully. You will see dat the father said it aint d bones of his kid.
ok, musa.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by temizt: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cymbal:
This is Bizzare!!!

Bizarre
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by mercielizzie(f): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
princessdami:
Nawa sha.

For those that dnt have enough time to read.

YOU AS A FATHER CAN EVEN HELP YOUR SON/Daughter to pass his/her jamb.

Not all about brilliancy

Jamb 2015 Answers Is Now ready

http://examsland.ml/topic/289/100-sure-jamb-answer-2015-is-now-available-click-here-to-get-it.html
kirikiri awaits u. Imagine "as a father"!!! The right sperm cell missed the ova.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by DECOtech(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
That trick with he bag of bones did not sell. They have sold the girl into slavery and are now trying to distract the investigation with that "bag of bone" gimmick.

In my opinion, the management of the school and the girl's guardians should be arrested through questioning via serious torture.

May we never find ourselves in the shoes of the girl's parents
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Bobbyblacky2(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
She not dead........... I strongly believes
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by SkinnyDude(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
i only came here to see the bone.
*walks out
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by darkashes(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Pls why is in the heavens will a professional dogtor ask for a million to carry out a forensic test. Errone in that scene has something to tell about the missing girl. I pray she's alive whereeva she is. #AMEN
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by Calebtope(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Cymbal:
This is Bizzare!!!
Bizarre
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by messo4331: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:

You get sense so Why u dey advertise CCTV cameras for me Na me be GEJ we go provide security for Nigeria?

bros you need am for every aspect of living oh.....and if you think say you no need, then give us client and you will have a percentage on every client you bring.
Re: Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After by simdam500(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2015
I strongly stand on this story to be false sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.