Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja (27486 Views)

Top Ten Things You Should Know If You Have Never Travelled From Imo To Lagos / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Couple & Their 3 Kids Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Abuja(See Burial Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja by Fellonigerians: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
what is the moral of this story? dont over sleep? dont carry pulse? be good to a stranded passenger? no buy gala for lokoja?
Re: His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja by Eniqurl(f): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
gbagaunfreak:
Nice dp
Thank you.
Re: His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja by chiogoezubem(f): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Got me tears running down my cheeks! My mom is sitting here wondering what's wrong with me. Can't stop laughing. Some annyoingly funny humans out there mehn! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
funny story!
Re: His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
chiogoezubem:
Got me tears running down my cheeks! My mom is sitting here wondering what's wrong with me. Can't stop laughing. Some annyoingly funny humans out there mehn! cheesy cheesy cheesy

couldn't help but laugh alone....
jokes section should have this.

1 Like

Re: His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja by Raemhure001(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2015
Dry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) / Aviation College Plane Crash-land At Ilorin Airport / Mexico To Auction Off Supercars Seized From Corrupt Politicians And Drug Cartels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.