Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. (47515 Views)

Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic) / Plantain Chips Production And Packaging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by FarmTech(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
baba11:

So in essence, are you saying we may not need the digester for our construction?
Whatever u use is a digester.
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by baba11(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
FarmTech:

Whatever u use is a digester.
Do you know where I can find/buy the digester?
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by CARLOSZ: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
CARLOSZ:
I have a piggery farm, can it work with their dung?

OP, don't you think I deserve an answer?
Please
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by afunnisho(f): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
baba11:

Any centre in south western Nigeria?
Someone is into it in OAU University Ife, He has done for several people also and its quite effective. Will soon key into it also
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by FarmTech(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
baba11:

No. But after reading about d/f types of biogas, you can build one after some trials.
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by baba11(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
FarmTech:

No. But after reading about d/f types of biogas, you can build one after some trials.
Yeah Yeah shocked
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by baba11(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
afunnisho:

Someone is into it in OAU University Ife, He has done for several people also and its quite effective. Will soon key into it also
OK....thanks!
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by FarmTech(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
CARLOSZ:

OP, don't you think I deserve an answer?
Please
Pig manure has a low c/n ratio. You have to combine it with other things with high c/n ratio such as sawdust, rice hull, etc. http://www.farmersjoint.com/blog/livestock-farming/biogas-production-avoid-failure-by-using-the-correct-carbon-nitrogen-ratio/
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by Preprobiotics: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by 1miccza: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pavore9:
From my recent visit to a biogas centre in Kajiado County, the home of the Maasais in Kenya. The waste from the abattoir is used to generate biogas which fuels the big generator that powers the abattoir and they have also achieved packaging the biogas in a cylinder and it sells for half the price of the more common LPG.

lf you have some MBs to spare you can watch the less than 3 mins video of the possibilities biogas offers us all

Watch video http://koboideas..com/2015/03/blog-post.html

Bro can we discuss something?
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by Pavore9: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
1miccza:

Bro can we discuss something?

Send a PM.
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by iaatmguy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
darediamond:
Though I like this Power Generation Tech which further disprove the useless sayings that "there is no free energy" or "energy can not bé newly produced", but I for one still prefer using the Energy in Copper, Neodymium Magnet and Iron to make a self-powering Electric Generator.
If you know-how and have financial back-up, you can build one foryourself.
Free Energy all the way.

please i am interested, my email is seyeoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by darediamond(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
iaatmguy:
please i am interested, my email is seyeoluwaseun@gmail.com

Reach me on Whatapp zero.seven.zero sixty fiftyseven eigthyfive sixtynine
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by FarmTech(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
baba11:

Types of digesters: http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=site:farmersjoint.com+biogas+digester+type
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by baba11(m): 12:43am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. by generator404(f): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Hahaha, funny. I just regnize one machine. The diesel generator. It lloks like the one i bought before, but mine is bigger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somebody Help Pls...my Birds Are Dying! / Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. / Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.