Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) (72936 Views)

I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by mercielizzie(f): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Geeez!
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by dhamstar(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fantastic.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by pharmow: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op, this is very wrong, you displayed the full identity of this young gal to the whole world. You should have sit her down and counsel her instead of bringing this to nairaland

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by kay1one2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wetin you teach this child?!
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
1. I don't think it's right for you to have posted this online as that student could sue you if this was a developed country, so frankly I don't think you should be a teacher as this goes against the ethics of the profession I am sure...

2. This must be GEj's secondary school script.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by RoyalRoy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obviously the student copied it word for word from somewhwre else!!!

He started to write on his own and was writing off key till he brought out his "expo" write up and copied it all out.

Bad Boy!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nice one sha. Look at the rhims.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by MisturrVicks(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lool
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
That letter got mw in tears cry forget about it being off point but its so sweet to read!

I got you...
I hurt you.. And
I lost you
cry cry

6 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by keetel(f): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
lol,..... i guess you haven't being doing ur work as the teacher well.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Sissie(f): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nonsense what sort of teacher are you?

Go back to the class and do a better job.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nawa ooo, wonders shall neva cease.. shocked shocked
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by tolu4you: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
wese90:
[s]I told the class to write a letter to their friend outside the state telling him/her how they spent their last Christmas holiday.
This person wrote rubbish...

I don't know where to place this...grin

What was he thinking? undecided [/s]
op sorry to say this, you are very st.upid for posting this rubbish. you are not worthy to be a teacher. you are a disgrace to teaching profession.
you posted such a thing and you didn't erase the name of the school, the name of student and you dey call urself teacher..... oma ga ooooo
go and resign please

3 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
i cant read this letter, cause i don't want it to spoil my english, i get jamb to write
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
hardbody:

Js 2 cant be 12 years. My niece is 14 and writing JAMB on Tuesday. She is SS3 and her result in the private candidates GCE is something else, 7 out of 8 papers with English and Maths.

That's is impressive but then if I remember correctly the minimum age to gain admission into Nigerian universities is 16, correct me if am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Melinde: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
gbosaa:
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that online. You didn't even try to conceal the writer's name and name of school.

What kind of teacher are you. I think you should be sacked and be without a job for two years. Is there not anything like confidentiality act in that state?

You are very Phoolish mister. Your likes should not be allowed near children cos you do not understand what teaching profession is all about. You are an embarrassment. I hope the right people see this post, find you out and give you the treatment that you deserve. It's your like that make kids develop apathy to education with your criticisms and stup..idity.
thanks for doing this job for me. Op lacks professionalism.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by holyokoto(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
wese90:
I told the class to write a letter to their friend outside the state telling him/her how they spent their last Christmas holiday.
This person wrote rubbish...

I don't know where to place this...grin

What was he thinking? undecided

What was he thinking?
Her name is Blessing Sunday Pete, meaning she is a female, how do you come about this/ "he"
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by aghaibiam(f): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Royalroy got it right.The student copied part of the essay somewhere but I think a teacher shouldn't give up on his students so easily and I guess you are a corper so I won't make much of it.Help the student if you can.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Trustworthiness: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
gbosaa:
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that online. You didn't even try to conceal the writer's name and name of school.

What kind of teacher are you. I think you should be sacked and be without a job for two years. Is there not anything like confidentiality act in that state?

You are very Phoolish mister. Your likes should not be allowed near children cos you do not understand what teaching profession is all about. You are an embarrassment. I hope the right people see this post, find you out and give you the treatment that you deserve. It's your like that make kids develop apathy to education with your criticisms and stup..idity.

Do you know if the op is a corper. And if he is a corper, who says he wants to teach before government post him to school. Has he been trained on teaching and teaching ethics.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
gbosaa:

You stole those words from me. Thank you!!!

Its so pathetic. Its not something one should laugh at. Surpised how some Nairalanders think tho.

Wish he could remember what he wrote when he was her age. It could be worse.

A teacher should reprimand a student, but when reprimanded openly, it becomes a disgrace to both the teacher and the pupil.

Op it clearly shows that you aint performing your duty as you ought to.

Think of the long lasting hatred such kid will have for you if she is opportuned to see this. sad Or if a staff of the school sees this.

Its people like you that make kids give up on education. embarassed

Smh...

Op, its not too late to change for good ko... Cheers

I believe in Constructive Criticism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
This generation of 2go nd pinging. I wonder where We are heading to. No wonder waec performance keeps nosediving yearly
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by o42austino(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
winkImmediately i saw the trend i know its from Akwa Ibom state,i was once i corper teacher in Comm.Sec.Sch Offi in Okobo L.g.a(An Oron tribe).

I can Feel ur pain Op i experienced it full time,my Mouth no fit talk wetin i see but their Girls sweet die including some of my students,they cant use their heads but tgey sure know how to use their legs . winkImmediately i saw the trend i know its from Akwa Ibom state,i was once i corper teacher in Comm.Sec.Sch Offi in Okobo L.g.a(An Oron tribe).

I can Feel ur pain Op i experienced it full time,my Mouth no fit talk wetin i see but their Girls sweet die including some of my students,they cant use their heads but tgey sure know how to use their legs .
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
hardbody:

Js 2 cant be 12 years. My niece is 14 and writing JAMB on Tuesday. She is SS3 and her result in the private candidates GCE is something else, 7 out of 8 papers with English and Maths.
Gov't school age! Starts primary one at age six! I left secondary school at the age of 17!

Its only private schools that you'd find a 14 year old already in ss3! At that age in govt school I was in Js3.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by sage2(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
@OP, I do hope that you asked for permission from the student in question before publishing his/her work on the internet. If you have not done so, I advise you do it right away or take it down. This could set you up for a serious litigation.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by franzis(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
hardbody:

what do u mean by js 2 can't b 12 years... now r talking about ur niece bla bla bla... what about you... what I know is majority of us got out of secondary aged 16-18 years

3 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Ilekeh(f): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Awwwwwwww. sweet words.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by lonelydora: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
JSS 2 student writing about love. Tomorrow now her mum start complaining that every into mem.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by okonelfg(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
first of all let me insult mysef b4 sayin dis...i am a fool,i
'm insane,am an hediot n i lost my brain but be expecting more of dis english by students wen d so called shiiit buhaaarrrri takes over.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by okonelfg(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
first of all let me insult mysef first b4 sayin dis...i am a fool,i
'm insane,am an hediot n i lost my brain but be expecting more of dis english by students wen d so called shiiit buhaaarrrri takes over.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:
That letter got mw in tears cry forget about it being off point but its so sweet to read!

I got you...
I hurt you.. And
I lost you
cry cry

Ladies and emotions sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.