Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) (72934 Views)

I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by corisande: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
gbosaa:
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that online. You didn't even try to conceal the writer's name and name of school.

What kind of teacher are you. I think you should be sacked and be without a job for two years. Is there not anything like confidentiality act in that state?

You are very Phoolish mister. Your likes should not be allowed near children cos you do not understand what teaching profession is all about. You are an embarrassment. I hope the right people see this post, find you out and give you the treatment that you deserve. It's your like that make kids develop apathy to education with your criticisms and stup..idity.
Gbam!
i didn't even see your post before typing
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by bobkezel(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hehehehehe i don die ooo

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
emusmith:

Ladies and emotions sha grin
tongue grin
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Situation001(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
wese90:
I told the class to write a letter to their friend outside the state telling him/her how they spent their last Christmas holiday.
This person wrote rubbish...

I don't know where to place this...grin

What was he thinking? undecided
Nsit ibiom

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tymax:

Oh please. Do ladies still fall for that? That guy is a smooth young man. grin He's got lyrics sha. I give him that. Oya come and cry on my shoulder. grin
Big girls don't cry tongue

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Reaper231(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is it jst me or did anybody else notice the discrepancy btw d first page and d rest in terms of handwriting. D first looks like dat of a child bt d second is more of a grown up and more "tooshed" in articulation and reasoning. My 2kobo sha

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by socialwritter: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Tymax(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:
Big girls don't cry tongue
That one na lyrics.

Oya come here and take your hug fast before I change my mind. grin
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by layinkakeem(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
cool cheesy cheesy grin
LMFAO !

Love don kill this boy, at the age of jss 2 make this small boy dey talk about love ! cheesy

Am sure when he is about to finish SS 3 he go don get like 3 pikin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by sexyjennik(f): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
sirRiddy:
Just one question...
Wetin be the criteria for front page topics?
Thank you for asking this question. I wanna know too cos every sane and insane topics makes FP these days.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
hardbody:

Js 2 cant be 12 years. My niece is 14 and writing JAMB on Tuesday. She is SS3 and her result in the private candidates GCE is something else, 7 out of 8 papers with English and Maths.

And so bloody what? U boast with it right? Those are the tpye that usually loose focus once they are in the university and end up being useless. (Am not saying ur niece will be useless. Too much push push no good) basic education administrators are not stupid to make secondary School 6yrz, post secondary 6yrs, that's 12 yrs, ddnt ur niece attend nursery school? That one na 3yrs, and what of creech? Mtcheeeew.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Dobxy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
There is no how you won't see SENSE in NONSENSE!
At least I can grab these lines

"Love is the feeling that makes you feel alive"
"Love something that may never go away"

Are these lines not cool?

If it were Tiwa Savage that sang those lines in her lyrics, the teacher would have been shouting Mavins again!

Pls Mr/Mrs Teacher, correct her in a polite way and encourage her to do more writing if that's what she likes, that Student might be Another Noble Laurel Winner!

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2015
hardbody:

Js 2 cant be 12 years. My niece is 14 and writing JAMB on Tuesday. She is SS3 and her result in the private candidates GCE is something else, 7 out of 8 papers with English and Maths.
clap for urself,
did anybody ask for ur family history

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Reaper231:
Is it jst me or did anybody else notice the discrepancy btw d first page and d rest in terms of handwriting. D first looks like dat of a child bt d second is more of a grown up and more "tooshed" in articulation and reasoning. My 2kobo sha
i noticed that too
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2015
hardbody:

I do not intend to engage on this sir. Records dont lie. I started school by default at age 4. By 10 i was done with primary school and was through secondary school by age 15. I did not go through 6334. By 19 i was done with Uni and was called to the Nigerian Bar at age 20 December 10 to be specific. My 21st birthday would have been March 19th.

I wrote JAMB once and made aggregate 297 while the first batch cut off was 293 Universitý of Calabar. For your records i came out with a 2.1. If u send a private mail i can send you details to go and verify.

My views are mine and my facts are sacred and verifiable.

By the way, 16-18 is not bad generally. We usually have exceptions. Maybe i should have recognized that fact in my post under reference. No insults intended Sir.
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by adahgold(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2015
No be small thing,love na WA..

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2015
wese90:

Am really mad at the student for writing this because it z totally off topic

cheesy
But i'm stealing those quotes sha...very powerful like a two edge sword wink

Students of nowadays tho,leave 2go and FB alone..dem nor gree

Our future generation... Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Reaper231:

I think he copied those stuffs from one of those #80 per copy love/Valentine messages books.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2015
hardbody:

What do you mean by js2 can't be 12yrs old I was 12yrs old in js1.don't use your niece to judge cus 14yrs in ss3 isn't right though my younger brother is 10yrs in js2.

Education in NIGERIA is dying daily,we don't even know what's right anymore. Smh
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=Chitumu post=31497915][/quote]

That has nothing to do with being. Northerner..

Op is a teacher and should not be mocking his student in whatever form, he didn't even bother to hide the kids name and the name of school.

That's betrayal.. If I was his student, I would never trust him. That was not funny, he should reflect and devise ways of improving their learning not that silly behaviour.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hardbody: 5:13am On Mar 11, 2015
mistytohcute:

story for the gods

When inconsequentials seek relevance i refuse to oblige them. I never had a chat with you and will prefer we remain that way. Even if you insult my mother i will not favour you with a response going forward
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hardbody: 5:15am On Mar 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

And so bloody what? U boast with it right? Those are the tpye that usually loose focus once they are in the university and end up being useless. (Am not saying ur niece will be useless. Too much push push no good) basic education administrators are not stupid to make secondary School 6yrz, post secondary 6yrs, that's 12 yrs, ddnt ur niece attend nursery school? That one na 3yrs, and what of creech? Mtcheeeew.

Funny. No creche. Her mother was and still is a full house wife. The dad is dirty rich. The rest of story i leave to ur conjecture.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hardbody: 5:52am On Mar 11, 2015
somegirl1:

"Will be" unless you are typing from beyond or "was March 19th of the following year" if you are referring to a past birthday.
I believe most girls are done with secondary school at 16 (±1) and boys at 17(±1)
14 is rather young. It's how well at the end of the day, not how fast.

I do not disagree with you one bit. But do you think those kids being advertised to us as being admitted to Ivy league universities at ages below 10 are from outer space? Amazing how we just close our eyes to positive achievements and would rather dwell on the opposite. Na wa ooo. No vex abeg
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hardbody: 5:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Kizmarty:

What do you mean by js2 can't be 12yrs old I was 12yrs old in js1.don't use your niece to judge cus 14yrs in ss3 isn't right though my younger brother is 10yrs in js2.

Education in NIGERIA is dying daily,we don't even know what's right anymore. Smh

Your bro is doing the wrong thing and you people are supporting him while you are here castigating me. Is this frustration caused by Buhari or Goodluck
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hardbody: 5:58am On Mar 11, 2015
mistytohcute:

clap for urself,
did anybody ask for ur family history

Neither did i invite you to read. Hypocrites like you never see anything gòod in posts.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hardbody: 6:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Coldfeet:
Gov't school age! Starts primary one at age six! I left secondary school at the age of 17!

Its only private schools that you'd find a 14 year old already in ss3! At that age in govt school I was in Js3.

You are not wrong. And there is no reason for antagonism as i am getting from some people that cannot even articulate their thoughts. Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2015
dear OP, what sort of teacher are you? You should even be ashamed that a student under your tutelage wrote this. Same way you just publicly ridiculed this kid by exposing his flaws to over a million people, the same way God who rewards us accordingly will Do to you at the right time. A wise scholar once said, only a ba.stard uses his left hand to describe his father's house
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by misspee1(f): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2015
XketchDesigns:
grin
Mehn! I am speechless! Js2 that's about 12 years old and him/she don know love finish?
My people end time is near.
grin
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by tellmemore15: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2015
this kid is obviously lost. i would have scored her a C if she had been asked to write a love letter, i felt touched. if only couples write each other like this we wouldnt have many broken homes in the world today.

funny thou.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Sissie(f): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2015
MuhdG:

He gotta job... You don't!!

Choke on that b.itch!

You've been noticed, now run along.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Yaungdee(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Joshuadon:
Dont know what to saysmileycheesy, IN OUR DAYS WHEN EDUCATION WAS BETTER, WE WERE FOCUSED AND SERIOUS TO SOME EXTENT...

I PITY THE NEXT GENERATION
We are tired of listening to this same statement everyday when issue like this comes up...the question is weren't there unserious students during that period too...and stop pretending you were serious during your own time, who knows what you were then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.