Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,274 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? (34537 Views)

The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GUILTY OF TOXIC VAGINA STENCH AND IT'S INDEED A SORRY CASE THAT DESPITE ALL THEIR HUGE MAKEUP THEIR PUBIC REGION IS AS SMELLY AS A PIT TOILET. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THEIR DIRTY NATURE, MULTIPLE MEN THEY SLEEP WITH, WEARING THE SAME PANT FOR 3 DAYS AND URINATING WITHOUT CLEANING WITH WATER. TO FIND A NIGERIAN GIRL WHO IS ODOUR FREE IS LIKE SEARCHING FOR A PIN IN THE OCEAN. THIS IS WHY I DON'T LOOK THEM TWICE AND I HOPE THOSE WOMAN WRAPPERS WHO FIGHTS FOR THEM WILL AT LEAST HAVE SOME SENSE AND ADMIT THE TRUTH. ADVICE YOUR GIRLS TO IMPROVE THEIR HYGIENE AND STOP SMELLING LIKE A RAT CORPSE undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Chai,naija girls don suffer well, well, for ur hand.......lmao grin grin
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Very helpful,,,just use vinegar to douche once in a month and that fresh feeling comes there..
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by doggedjay(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Washing with water is enough?? Not even with soap!
"Natural balance of bacteria in the vagina (Vagina flora) shocked"??

I think I should stop this thing I do with my tongue lipsrsealed -- It's high time

Don't need no flora hanging on my teeth! grin
lolzzz! U r quite funny! Wat do u use to do wit ur teeth? grin
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by fadolak(f): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Wash and rinse very well only wt water. Rinse ur vaginal after urinating, after sex and ur vagina will be always clean( no foul smell).
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Euckybaby(f): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GUILTY OF TOXIC VAGINA STENCH AND IT'S INDEED A SORRY CASE THAT DESPITE ALL THEIR HUGE MAKEUP THEIR PUBIC REGION IS AS SMELLY AS A PIT TOILET. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THEIR DIRTY NATURE, MULTIPLE MEN THEY SLEEP WITH, WEARING THE SAME PANT FOR 3 DAYS AND URINATING WITHOUT CLEANING WITH WATER. TO FIND A NIGERIAN GIRL WHO IS ODOUR FREE IS LIKE SEARCHING FOR A PIN IN THE OCEAN. THIS IS WHY I DON'T LOOK THEM TWICE AND I HOPE THOSE WOMAN WRAPPERS WHO FIGHTS FOR THEM WILL AT LEAST HAVE SOME SENSE AND ADMIT THE TRUTH. ADVICE YOUR GIRLS TO IMPROVE THEIR HYGIENE AND STOP SMELLING LIKE A RAT CORPSE undecided

#team foreign girls cool
May God forgive you... I guess is not a Nigerian woman that carried you in her womb for nine months but if it is i dnt have to mention what will happen cause you know

2 Likes

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by xklucvG: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Chai! Guy sofri expose our girls nah. No let this girls swear for you o. This your statement alone go reduce their bride price.

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Euckybaby(f): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Washing with water is enough?? Not even with soap!
"Natural balance of bacteria in the vagina (Vagina flora) shocked"??

I think I should stop this thing I do with my tongue lipsrsealed -- It's high time

Don't need no flora hanging on my teeth! grin
hahahahahaha sounds funny
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by socialwritter: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Euckybaby:
May God forgive you... I guess is not a Nigerian woman that carried you in her womb for nine months but if it is i dnt have to mention what will happen cause you know

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by mannyU: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

U stupidd but i like u cuz u funny as well
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by usmanbaba(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2015
And u think the foreign girls that you are dreaming about are not smelling?

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

If your father could, then why can't you?

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by akpanbaba: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
I dont normally have time to check whether the thing smells or not.I just dive in and come out with testimony .What is my business with douching?
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Khalessi:
I don't douche, All you have to do is wash your V with water and unscented soap.
I can imagine grin
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Yoruba girls wit sticky smelly CUNTinent nkor?what's their solution please?
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by olareed(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Bryancrox:
Douching is allowed. But they should soak it with jik and wash wit Harpic and see d wonderment of Harpic.
y harpic?...na toilet u wan douche?...BTW ladies,to avoid those places smelling,take ur bath and spray perfume over....or betterstill,use OMI ATA...OMI to wash,ATA to kill bacteria...then u are clean!
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by lordthree(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
[size=24pt] this is why you will continue searching4love no girl wants a guy with an IQ as low as the size of his toothpick dickk. [/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by andyanders: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2015
Most ladies that are into douching are as a result of their promiscuous sexual behavior. Most ladies are naturally dirty.
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by olareed(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Very helpful,,,just use vinegar to douche once in a month and that fresh feeling comes there..
Vinegar makes it sour,so how would ur man get to eat it?...
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Oildichotomy(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2015
doggedjay:
lolzzz! U r quite funny! Wat do u use to do wit ur teeth? grin
I eat with it? grin
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Oildichotomy(m): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Euckybaby:
hahahahahaha sounds funny
grin. But I'm serious oo

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

No it isn't. It can cause bumps and may cut the sensitive skin . scissors iz better for trimming smiley.

Besides it's not good to shave all the hairs off.
Anyway l love clean shave sha. if its done by ur man dat wudnt happen. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Forwetinnah: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Foreign girls are even more dirty and smelly especially the non Africans (I wonder what their mums teach them)...they depend on deodorants etc to do the work for them without washing properly. I know someone who dated a Victoria secret model but chai!! He couldn't help it undecided . Ask Taylor Swift why her relationships don't last. ..Alot of them are like that, being foreign doesn't translate to personal hygiene, that shows you never dated a foreigner cause if you have, you'll know better. *ayama**

5 Likes

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by wealthygem(f): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Wickedness @ its peak, take it easy on yourself, y use panadol 4 another person's headache
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by otswag(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2015
True
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by mamafunky(f): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Stop douching and wash with clean water only. Clean vagina has a wonderful/pleasant smell that I feel like putting my nose in there always. Please babes, our bodies especially the reproductive system is so complex to avoid had I known.
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by lordthree(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
mamafunky:
Stop douching and wash with clean water only. Clean vagina has a wonderful/pleasant smell that I feel like putting my nose in there always. Please babes, our bodies especially the reproductive system is so complex to avoid had I known.
[size=24pt]truely not everyone with(f) beside their nairaland moniker is female [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by otswag(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
True. Many people find this difficult to accept though because it just seems unhygienic not to douche but it really Is doing more harm than good. It clears d normal bacteria flora which helps to put to growth of harmful bacteria to a check. In doing this, the harmful bacteria grows out of proportion hence, causing the unpleasant vaginal smell u are trying very hard to prevent.
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by gabriella4691(f): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Quote Post
searching4love:

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GUILTY OF TOXIC VAGINA STENCH AND IT'S INDEED A SORRY CASE THAT DESPITE ALL THEIR HUGE MAKEUP THEIR PUBIC REGION IS AS SMELLY AS A PIT TOILET. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THEIR DIRTY NATURE, MULTIPLE MEN THEY SLEEP WITH, WEARING THE SAME PANT FOR 3 DAYS AND URINATING WITHOUT CLEANING WITH WATER. TO FIND A NIGERIAN GIRL WHO IS ODOUR FREE IS LIKE SEARCHING FOR A PIN IN THE OCEAN. THIS IS WHY I DON'T LOOK THEM TWICE AND I HOPE THOSE WOMAN WRAPPERS WHO FIGHTS FOR THEM WILL AT LEAST HAVE SOME SENSE AND ADMIT THE TRUTH. ADVICE YOUR GIRLS TO IMPROVE THEIR HYGIENE AND STOP SMELLING LIKE A RAT CORPSE

#team foreign girls
Shiiiiooooooorrrrr!!!!Idiot, Ur Mama no Be Nigerian so?Siddon dere dey luk 4mumu foreign girl wey go date 7days dirty boxer's guy lyk u.
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by xcstacy(f): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
its not gud to tamper that region wit artificial tins, I tink better medical help from d right place os better
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by mmsen: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
So it's dangerous to wash your vagina?

How about give advice on how to clean it properly instead of frightening girls into doing nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Newborn Babies Die In Sapele Central Hospital, Delta. Doctor ‘Found Drunk’ / Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.