Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? (34534 Views)

The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by mmsen: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GUILTY OF TOXIC VAGINA STENCH AND IT'S INDEED A SORRY CASE THAT DESPITE ALL THEIR HUGE MAKEUP THEIR PUBIC REGION IS AS SMELLY AS A PIT TOILET. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THEIR DIRTY NATURE, MULTIPLE MEN THEY SLEEP WITH, WEARING THE SAME PANT FOR 3 DAYS AND URINATING WITHOUT CLEANING WITH WATER. TO FIND A NIGERIAN GIRL WHO IS ODOUR FREE IS LIKE SEARCHING FOR A PIN IN THE OCEAN. THIS IS WHY I DON'T LOOK THEM TWICE AND I HOPE THOSE WOMAN WRAPPERS WHO FIGHTS FOR THEM WILL AT LEAST HAVE SOME SENSE AND ADMIT THE TRUTH. ADVICE YOUR GIRLS TO IMPROVE THEIR HYGIENE AND STOP SMELLING LIKE A RAT CORPSE undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Smelly vagina is a universal trait. No nationality is immune to vaginal infection.

Teenage girls, in particular, struggle with the upkeep of their bodies.

Maybe you should stop sleeping with Nigerian bush girls and then assuming that all Nigerian girls are like that.
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by debrihachi(f): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Washing with water is enough?? Not even with soap!
"Natural balance of bacteria in the vagina (Vagina flora) shocked"??

I think I should stop this thing I do with my tongue lipsrsealed -- It's high time

Don't need no flora hanging on my teeth! grin
vagina has protein. ..Don't u wna b healthy? continue jhur!
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by gloryl(f): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Water and neat underpants will do the job, soap isn't advice able at all....ask ur doctor.(a gynecologist)
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Abee79(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool lipsrsealed
Is that smell coming from you or the septic tank?

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by mmsen: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Foreign girls are even more dirty and smelly especially the non Africans (I wonder what their mums teach them)...they depend on deodorants etc to do the work for them without washing properly. I know someone who dated a Victoria secret model but chai!! He couldn't help it undecided . Ask Taylor Swift why her relationship don't last. ..Alot of them are like that, being foreign doesn't translate to personal hygiene, that shows you never dated a foreigner cause if you have, you'll know better. *ayama**

That guy is young and dumb.

I have experienced foreign girls who had no clue about vaginal cleanliness - European girls are the worst in that regard.

3 Likes

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Forwetinnah: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

That guy is young and dumb.

I have experienced foreign girls who had no clue about vaginal cleanliness - European girls are the worst in that regard.

I've heard a lot of stories about them too...i think he's one if those people who think being white means being clean grin

3 Likes

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by mmsen: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I've heard a lot of stories about them too...i think he's one if those people who think being white means being clean grin

A nasty shock awaits him.

Europeans tend not to bathe as often (Americans are usually better in that regard) - he'll find out the hard way, sticking his face in places where it shouldn't be and coming up with a rash.

3 Likes

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Forwetinnah: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

Europeans tend not to bathe as often (Americans are usually better in that regard) - he'll find out the hard way, sticking his face in places where it shouldn't be and coming up with a rash.

gringringringringringrin

Or worse still cold sores or mouth blisters
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Ephemmm: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GUILTY OF TOXIC VAGINA STENCH AND IT'S INDEED A SORRY CASE THAT DESPITE ALL THEIR HUGE MAKEUP THEIR PUBIC REGION IS AS SMELLY AS A PIT TOILET. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THEIR DIRTY NATURE, MULTIPLE MEN THEY SLEEP WITH, WEARING THE SAME PANT FOR 3 DAYS AND URINATING WITHOUT CLEANING WITH WATER. TO FIND A NIGERIAN GIRL WHO IS ODOUR FREE IS LIKE SEARCHING FOR A PIN IN THE OCEAN. THIS IS WHY I DON'T LOOK THEM TWICE AND I HOPE THOSE WOMAN WRAPPERS WHO FIGHTS FOR THEM WILL AT LEAST HAVE SOME SENSE AND ADMIT THE TRUTH. ADVICE YOUR GIRLS TO IMPROVE THEIR HYGIENE AND STOP SMELLING LIKE A RAT CORPSE undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Team foreign girl! Even with a girl from Benin Republic? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Oildichotomy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
debrihachi:

vagina has protein. ..Don't u wna b healthy? continue jhur!
Hmmm.. As for protein.. I think I'm comfortably healthy with my beans, Milk, and Meat sources, adding the flora protein can ..... grin
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by RaeMystix: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wash with water any time you use the bathroom, and douch once a month ( after menstral circle).
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Joshkid(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
ollah1:
Viewing this topic

Lipzlikeshugar(f), Begino1, sanchezJ(f), Baro(m), Klare(f), leejeebaby(f), mixzstar, shilz(f), ollyboi123(m), Drsmilez(m), Kolabalogun(m), bukobs(f), Ayyomrond(m), josh1st(m), redfly(m), Sweetmarriage, Mercyani(f), Donpiera, Joshkid(m), viper07, agrovick(m), charityexplicit, dafil22(m), Eldeedon(m), Tos87(m), realbest(m), Simili(m), penarchy(m), sushieater, orlaryemy, kliq(m), emmadiva(f), KingMaximus(m), GVAjobs1, PilotOz(m), Velvet86(f), nextstreetfilms(m), Generalkorex(m), Emmoblack12, Tytto(f), kayceemadu9(f), Amusaopeyemi(f), EggovinMma(f), chic91(f)

Hope you now know how to wash that place
Hehehe.... Yeah!grin
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
I am sure you dont have a sister! May God have mercy on you!

searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
Cool

Douching iz very very bad.wash with water and unscented soap please .Trim your pubic hair with scissors. Treat infections immediately and above all, maintain good personal hygiene.
you can as well bring it to my salon for a nice shave ... 231 amodu way, near mobil oil. abuja
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by lepasharon(f): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

So true oyinbos dont bath...and also british people wash their dishes without rinsing ! How bout that ?

2 Likes

Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by pojophilius(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Naso ooo,even if na guinea bissau babe or tanzanian,,,foreign na foreign
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Water does it.. period. Just wash the gazelle and let her breathe.
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by otunbadan(m): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31510590][/quote]

Mumu child
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Vanije: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Causes of heavy or prolonged menses: http:// www.trendyhealthworld.com/menorrhagia/
Re: Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? by Gigihealth: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Douching is the act of cleaning out the inside of your vaginal with either water or other mixtures. You want to know if douching is safe for you? Click on the link below
http://www.gigihealth.com/douching-helpful-or-harmful/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death / 4 Newborn Babies Die In Sapele Central Hospital, Delta. Doctor ‘Found Drunk’ / Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.