Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator (1366 Views)

SGF Hints Buhari Will Run For Second Term / Halt Sarakis Trial- Ekweremadu Hints Buhari Of Pending Doom / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by ShineuEye: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just released on ChannelsTV Youtube page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdBTpA0ZN9c

Its not just Fayose and FFK attacking Buhari again, Nigerians shine your eyes abeg. Buhari is bad market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by Flets: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Buhari is pure undiluted evil

No true patriotic Nigerian will support his candidacy

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by Stevano007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
K
Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by Gboliwe: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Has he made a U-turn already? smh

All of you talking from both sides of the mouth, God is watching you
Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by barbstee(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
No amount of propaganda can stop the wind of change
#ihavedecided
#Buhari all the way
modified
ds shld be Muazu Babangida nt Ibraheem Babangida u expect nothn less of such

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by PedroJP(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
ShineuEye:

Its not just Fayose and FFK attacking Buhari again, Nigerians shine your eyes abeg. Buhari is bad market.

Bad mkt indeed

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by PedroJP(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
barbstee:
No amount of propaganda can stop the wind of change
#ihavedecided
#Buhari all the way

I pity southerners who root for Buhari cos when his minions comes down to south, God will only watch them unfold their best on all doz who pray for this change cos i know by will of nature they can't come near me or my relations dat know their evil plans.

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by ola6: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
I pity this Buhari of a man. At his old age, he wants to allow himself to be used by Tinubu Ole to corner Nigeria the way the idi.ot cornered Lagos from us. Bola Ahmed cannot name his family name in Lagos yet his Iragbiji-Osun ass wipes thing he is the best thing that has happened to Lagosian.

Tinubu aside. Buhari should go and mentor a younger candidate. He is too old to be disgracing himself like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by VcStunner(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
If u know better u do better..... I don't blame any young Nigeria below the age of 30yrs for supporting GMB, my reason is cuz they are all converted by massive propaganda first engineered by Japhet Omojuwa and co. But that's actually non of my business. Go ahead, vote as u like

5 Likes

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by blacksta(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
So ibb the hated is now your god becuase he supports gej

Pls spare this latest madness

Fayose knows his election to office will be probed on the emergence of GMB as president.... I dont blame him man is fighting to stay in office...can you imagine being impeached second time round.....it will make history
Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by PedroJP(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tinubu left all credible candidates in apc just to pick someone dat will carry out their islamic plans in a perfect way.

GEJ till 2019 or no Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by festusfeezy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by Orunto: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
I agree 100% with IBB. Buhari is the Fruit of the Snake being forced into Nigeria by the Arabs.

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by VcStunner(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
blacksta:
So ibb the hated is now your god becuase he supports gej

Pls spare this latest madness

Fayose knows his election to office will be probed on the emergence of GMB as president.... I dont blame him man is fighting to stay in office...can you imagine being impeached second time round.....it will make history
IBB? Really?..... Certificate people litter everywhere afterall. Some wants to be the president. Reat the lines carefully next time aii

1 Like

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by barbstee(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
PedroJP:

I pity southerners who root for Buhari cos when his minions comes down to south, God will only watch them unfold their best on all doz who pray for this change cos i know by will of nature they can't come near me or my relations dat know their evil plans.
SMH for u we ar talkn of havn a better government u'r busy playn regional politics anyway once beaten twice shy we are wiser now and only u and ur family cnt stop d wind of change.
Permission to Vote for Change
#sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by Revolution: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
ShineuEye:

Lol. Is Jonathan a good administrator? Democracy is simple. It is about picking the best of the options presented to the voters so, of course, sometimes the options are not the best the country can offer but the voters have to pick the best of the lot.

By any standard, Jonathan is a terrible administrator. Here is a man who has governed Nigeria at the time when oil was priced at its highest yet he saved much less and incurred a lot of debt compared to OBJ who paid off debts and saved billions when oil was less than half the price.

Buhari doesn't have to be a good administrator. He just has to be better than Jonathan. I and most Nigerian know he is much better and that's why we have decided to sack Jonathan. The president has a boss, the Nigerian people, and we the people, President Jonathan's boss, have decided to sack him and employ Buhari. If Buhari fails we will sack him in four years. Simple. That is the beauty of democracy. When Nigerians realise they have the power to and do actually sack the president on March 28, this country will be changed for the better forever.
Re: Babangida Hints Buhari Was Not And Will Never Be A Good Administrator by fritiyo: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
u are right sir

(1) (Reply)

WOW!! See Buhari Running (VIDEO) / APC Warns PDP: Don't Attempt To Kill Buhari / Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.