Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. (22756 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by Sheggy13(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2015
mikeansy:
na APC members dey share this PVC?

the Southern states where PVC are high are mostly APC states

See Imo, Rivers and also see the Northern percentages

Even when the figures are staring you in the face u still want to raise false alarm. There are 17 states in the south; 7 APC, 9 PDP and 1 APGA. Out of the 7 APC states, only Rivers and Imo have % collection over 80% with Ogun, Oyo and Lagos having relatively low %. Compare that with PDP states where it's only Bayelsa and Ebonyi that have less than,but very close to 80%. If for anything at all, it is the APC state in the South that should be complaining. Not everyone is dumb to understand simple statistics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by WisdomFlakes: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2015
Sheggy13:

Even when the figures are staring you in the face u still want to raise false alarm. There are 17 states in the south; 7 APC, 9 PDP and 1 APGA. Out of the 7 APC states, only Rivers and Imo have % collection over 80% with Ogun, Oyo and Lagos having relatively low %. Compare that with PDP states where it's only Bayelsa and Ebonyi that have less than,but very close to 80%. If for anything at all, it is the APC state in the South that should be complaining. Not everyone is dumb to understand simple statistics.

Lol. Thanks for schooling another victim of PDP cluelessness. They are already finding excuses to hang on to after losing the elections.

1 Like

Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by Sheggy13(m): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Lol. Thanks for schooling another victim of PDP cluelessness. They are already finding excuses to hang on to after losing the elections.
Sometimes I wonder if stupidity gene is implanted in them the moment they join that their TAN rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by Josco24685(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2015
me myself neva collect mine..... INEC am coming with full force just b ready
Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by benson81(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Ogun 47% and Jega said he was ready in February? Even till now Lagos has not had up to 65%?

1 Like

Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Nigerians are supposed to be responsible for the collection of PVCs. I knew the postponement was not going to do so much since many people will wait until the last moment before taking the steps needed to be taken.

Some people are dead, some others relocated. These makea it impossible for evweybody to collect theirs. Add the irresponsibility of most voters and you would see that the fault is not INEC's.
Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by pazienza(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Rawani:

1. Polygamy (geometric vs arithmetic progression)

2. Lower crime rate (less cosmopolitan)

2. Healthier lifestyle (less junk food, more contentment etc)

Polygamy- Easily cancelled by high infant and child mortality rates, associated with polygamy, as the children are many, while the parents have nothing to use to pay for their health care.

Lower crime rate- How did you arrive at this? How many people are lost to crime in the East in comparison to the death caused by crimes in North, any stats? What we know is that Boko Haram criminal acts had been ravaging the North's population.

Healthier life style- Are you trying the imply that the north has higher life expectation rate than the more educated South? I don't think so.

The North bogus population figure, defiles logic, especially when put in comparison with Chad, Niger and northern Cameroon with similar topography and climate, there is no logical explanation for this anomaly. This is daylight robbery that have gone on for long and need to stop if this colonial abomination is to have any chance of survival.

1 Like

Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by Myself2(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=18pt]I DON'T BELIEVE JEGA[/size]
Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by dafuturis(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2015
INEC deserve credit, many persons are not willingly to collect their PVC and these are mainly southerners. My neighbour PVC was brought to him in his home, was surprise when I saw the INEC officials.
Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by cfame1(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
ozo13:
when APC guys wr campaigning n showing adverts on importance of PVC collection ,PDP was busy campaigning to stop d use of PVC n card readers. Thats d result showing so.jus of recent the pdp elites started telling Nigerians to go get their PVC.no body can complain anything. If u haven't gotten urs go out and get it.
Abeg talk with fact.
Are all this SW state with low turn out controlled by pdp? Ogun and oyo hv the least and are under apc. I don't know why people are so biased with their reasoning.
Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by Rawani: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2015
pazienza:

Polygamy- Easily cancelled by high infant and child mortality rates, associated with polygamy, as the children are many, while the parents have nothing to use to pay for their health care.

Lower crime rate- How did you arrive at this? How many people are lost to crime in the East in comparison to the death caused by crimes in North, any stats? What we know is that Boko Haram criminal acts had been ravaging the North's population.

Healthier life style- Are you trying the imply that the north has higher life expectation rate than the more educated South? I don't think so.

The North bogus population figure, defiles logic, especially when put in comparison with Chad, Niger and northern Cameroon with similar topography and climate, there is no logical explanation for this anomaly. This is daylight robbery that have gone on for long and need to stop if this colonial abomination is to have any chance of survival.

The entire casualty figure for this insurgency is still less than 30,000 out of a regional population of over 98,000,000 (98 million). The insurgency had been restricted and concentrated on one out of the three regions of the North, in just three or four out of 19 states.

As much as you would have loved the insurgency, which was purposely allowed to fester, to adversely affect the North's formidable electoral strength, the reality is that the votes lost with those innocent victims are discounted by the millions of Nigerians that now align with the movement for change.
Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by pazienza(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Rawani:

The entire casualty figure for this insurgency is still less than 30,000 out of a regional population of over 98,000,000 (98 million). The insurgency had been restricted and concentrated on one out of the three regions of the North, in just three or four out of 19 states.

As much as you would have loved the insurgency, which was purposely allowed to fester, to adversely affect the North's formidable electoral strength, the reality is that the votes lost with those innocent victims are discounted by the millions of Nigerians that now align with the movement for change.

The reality is that a simple look at Google earth, shows how scantily populated the North is, similar to what is obtainable in the neighboring Chad and Niger and this reflects in Chad and Niger population figures

The North's bogus population is a fraud that has gone on for too long, and is a big threat to the survival of this colonial abomination.

The Northern bogus population figures is s threat to the survival of this colonial entrapment, the New generation is wiser, and technology/ science is now easily accessible, you can't continue repeating 1951 lies in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by modhream: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2015
I collected my PVC last week,in Anambra.Come see PVCs all over the place,with the girl in charge of distribution begging people to come collect and to reach out to those who haven't.Yet,many no-nothings will come on here and start shouting JEGA and INEC.
If you're in Nnewi and you doubt me,visit Uruagu Ward 2 PVC collection point,Akaboezem n see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by DONADAMS(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, if you ever lived in the north, you will know they are far more enthusiastic about politics in the north than here. Most work for government (local and state) and can afford to queue for days to collect PVC. Why do you think Buhari mouths "go and collect your PVC" in all his campaigns?
yah...dats tru...d not so educated ones r always listenin to news on FM
Re: INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. by Bahtercon: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Election must hold this month! Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé / Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.