Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What We Stand To Gain If Wee Vote Out This Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Stand To Gain If Wee Vote Out This Govt. (435 Views)

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Stand To Gain If Wee Vote Out This Govt. by windowxp5(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fellow Nigerians and great Nigerian youths, in few words I want to highlight what we stand to gain if we can despise political party fever and vote out this present govt.

Was watching a documentary on the state of our nation and i saw pictures of the protest that was staged at freedom park against the removal of fuel subsidy in 1st Jan. 2013.

The protesters were dominated by youths who came out to show concern for their beloved country. Reason I came here to write is simply because nothing has really changed after that protest and believe me or not, many of those youths are out here today shouting continuity. Continue what?

It high time will vote out bad govt. and send a message of instant rejection to our politician and political parties if they fail to perform when voted in. It shall be a strong signal to them that our vote took them there and we also have the power to take them out.

There is no way Nigeria will not be great again if we can demonstrate this.

Re: What We Stand To Gain If Wee Vote Out This Govt. by justme002: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2015
So what are the tins u stand to gain wen u remove d present govt?..and am certain u are hoping to gain a lot wen u vote for change,what a laugh!!,xpect to lose a lot my dear!!

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Is Not For The Poor - Jonah Jang / Lobatan!!! Lagbaja Attack Obasanjo In New Video / Adamawa State Now Free From Boko Haram - Defence HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.