Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains (22764 Views)

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Train. / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by zeusdgrt(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
holatin:

it is simply because they believe that YOU are a fool!
They believe that YOU are unenlightened and unexposed
That YOU are unintelligent, daft and do not know any better

this says it all
imagine some satanist still clamouring for GEJ even though they know he is a failure.
some of them support him because of d region he comes from
some because of religion.

they ve forgotten, d well being of this nation is higher than any religion and tribe.

after subsidy removal, insurgence rate, immigration scam they still shout GEJ till whatever.

menu sowi to tell you YOU ARE A FOOL.

BUHARI FOR CHANGE
. If U r nt a fool den U r jst silly for lyf.Did obasanjo or any past president including ur cattle rearer tink abt railway transformation?bunch of paid apc fools discrediting nairaland tru views
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by tolexy007(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2015
dis is democrazy..we all have d right of speech. GEJ till 2019
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by wiseass: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2015
DaGC:
So na Lagbaja opinion for facebook dey make some of una blood hot and insult each other? shocked

I hate when people will say only insane and wrong thinking Nigerians will vote GEJ. sad
Election na choice. I don't think this administration is below par and I'll vote it for a 2nd term. Its my PVC, my choice.

Abeg help me tell them o! This politics is not a do or die affair, we don't have steady power supply na ultra modern train we wan go carry? Let us put the horse b4 the cart! UP NIGERIA
Let each of us use our PVCs and may the higher vote getter win. Enough of the insults!! angry
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by MarieSucre(f): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2015
miky:
I blame GEJ for providing these animals with trains in the first place.. These rodents have never been in trains their while life, now see it fit to rain abuses.. Give them their normal treatment just like previous governments
I never bother commenting about politics cause it can quickly spiral into baseless arguments but your comment is just too silly to overlook. The money GEJ is spending, is it his father's?
Is the oil on his fathers's farmland?
Are we subjects of a GEJ kingdom(like in a monarchy) and not citizens of an independent country?
I hope this is not how all GEJites are, 'suffering-and-smiling' mentality waiting on the mercy of their master. Your comment deserves the Darwin award of the year. arrogant, condescending and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by angelsing(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
anonimi:
Can anyone show us where Lagbaja blasted F.ass.hole who spent $1 billion World Bank loan for aloku scrap Toronto trains since 2011 but never seen in Lagos shocked
where do u reside?...do u reside along the route where the road and train track is being constructed?..I can tell u authoritatively that the road and track is still on going and beside there are many factors that caused the delay to that road.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by sholamaami: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
I can see u are a die hard supporter of GEJ......God go punish anybody wey no wan make Nigeria grow.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by arsetalks(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
This guy is becoming a praise singer.What do he want of APC?
Because he said the truth and you have no defense for what he has said?
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by Suljosh: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
mike404:
HOW OLD ARE YOU
older than your father. Now get out of my mention before your face crack my screen.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by arsetalks(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
smartigo:
Why are my people noisemakers na. Leave Gej govt alone jare. Na wetin sef?

Why I understand standing up for justice and expressing your views,it is untoward when u speak all the time especially a particular group of people
What are you afraid off? Why not counter the claims instead of tempting to play dictator by wanting to shut people up. Yet people like you will turn around and blame Buhari for ruling the country with iron fist as a DICTATOR. We are in a democratic era and you are still dictatorial?
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by arsetalks(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kingspin:
Lagbaja you no talk since the railway were not working it now the Federal is bringing it to life u choose to talk, i dont have to wonder. One musicial said that if u chop them go talk and if u no chop them go talk. We must reposition this country from what we use to have before the same old men around No! We must buy this new idea so that in the next couple of years we will have a new generation of people in power.. People of our time.
We are according to GEJ/PDP and you his fans the "biggest economy" in Africa? If yes, why can South Africa use new trains but we can't Why can Libya do it but we can't? Why did Mexico use the same money they got for new trains and we that got money from same source use it on aged trains?

Let me guess, you won't reply cos you have nothing to say or resort to abuses.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by sevule(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
HugeMac:
He has laid foundations for diversification of our economy , Buhari was there before in Government what did he do , he ruled , he served under OBJ and Abacha , what did he achieve ? And all of a sudden he is now the messiah ,
He is part of the old nigeria , the old corrupt quota system that rewarded tribe instead of qualified individuals , all those rubbish landed us in this mess ,
The past is always important , if you want to move forward , never again should we experience such backwardness

Of course we all know that Jonathan has laid a foundation for Nigeria. A foundation of ineptitude, colossal corruption and abysmal failure. IS this really the foundation you want Nigeria to build on?? angry angry
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
arsetalks:
Because he said the truth and you have no defense for what he has said?

wat is he saying abeg!?
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by arsetalks(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

wat is he saying abeg!?
You can read abegi. Defend what he said if you can.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Anybody that says the truth is a praise singer.

Why cant you morons for once face the issues, can Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa( on paper from all indication) afford new coaches and trains or not and why do you think Nigeria cannot to support doyin indomie brains.

stick to the issues,

We know wat the President stand for & by it i equally stand
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by abidak1759(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
karma will punish okupe reno abati
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by eROCK247(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
I can't disagree with d opinion that GEJ has not met expectations in his 6yrs at d top, but on what grounds do ppl believe that GMB is a better option? #sincerequestion#
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by mcquin(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
anonimi:
Can anyone show us where Lagbaja blasted F.ass.hole who spent $1 billion World Bank loan for aloku scrap Toronto trains since 2011 but never seen in Lagos shocked

Can you pronounce the name you called Lagos State's executive governor.

If you cannot pronounce it, then you are an asssshole.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
chibas:
we practise democracy now,so get that into ur head,as ur reasons does not conform with present day nigeria .
You shut the f**k , you primitive man claiming to be in democracy while advocating for a dictator to lead the way. That is complete BS! It doesn't happen in a good democracy! Never! angry lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / Corruption: Buhari Raises Prosecution Panel, Names Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.