Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains (22767 Views)

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Train. / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by ModupeJ(f): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2015
holatin:

it is simply because they believe that YOU are a fool!
They believe that YOU are unenlightened and unexposed
That YOU are unintelligent, daft and do not know any better

this says it all
imagine some satanist still clamouring for GEJ even though they know he is a failure.
some of them support him because of d region he comes from
some because of religion.

they ve forgotten, d well being of this nation is higher than any religion and tribe.

after subsidy removal, insurgence rate, immigration scam they still shout GEJ till whatever.

menu sowi to tell you YOU ARE A FOOL.

BUHARI FOR CHANGE

thank u!!! #change

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by tsdarkside(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2015
i say,,the well-meaning nigerians should boycott the IGBOS..

dont buy anything from them no more..... angry angry angry
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by justhelp(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2015
myhoodlink:

Are God? You speak as I you own your life. Don't play God before the wrath of God falls on you. God bless.
just because u are afriad of unknown u think others are like u , see this life will give u what u deserves,GOd is not bias, whatever u wish people u are indirectly wishing urself, so GOd has been wonderful to me because I do what is just and right unlike u.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by HugeMac: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2015
Nigeria had Independence when GEJ came , I believe this lagbaja is tribal bigot , what ve we had , before now ?, You can not see progress once you are a tribal bigot , little by little we will get there ,
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by dayowunmi(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Trust nairalanders to start attacking Lagbaja's personality! Comment on what he said instead of committing argumentum ad hominem(attacking the personality of the other person). Until we tell ourselves the truth then that's when we can move forward as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2015
justhelp:
just because u are afriad of unknown u think others are like u , see this life will give u what u deserves,GOd is not bias, whatever u wish people u are indirectly wishing urself, so GOd has been wonderful to me because I do what is just and right unlike u.

You are not who you say you are. You were playing God is the reason I have to tell you to stop before God' wrath falls on you. I know politics has divided us more than expected but the way some of you is taking it need to be watch. Change your mind-set to those not supporting your candidate. Note: I respect GMB much more than most of you.

Thanks.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by johnpalmer774(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2015
AnieduEmmanuel:
So much as I dislike poor tastes, Mr. Lagbaja seems uninformed on this subject. In his comparison, he mentioned that "Libya" is building a high speed rail currently shocked . (N/B: The same Libya that had just experienced the most horrific revolution in the last 5 years). Again "Libya" is building..?, seriously... Is he referring to The citizens of Libya or foreign contractors??. For god's sake, When will we begin to think of what we can contribute to our nation and others. Must we always buy everything? Phones, furniture, hair, condoms... Nigerians, when shall we liberate our minds from consumerism and building for ourselves?

Another Senseless Comments , i thought you have something good to say when you started but was disappointed in the end because i was unable to grap anything meaningful from your write-up.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by micrep3030(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Who is lagbaja pls he must be a drunkard
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by HugeMac: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2015
ceejayluv:
Let him blast fashola for negotiating for used old Canadian trains while at it.... Hypocrite.
I said this Lagbaja is a tribal bigot , I thank God not all Yorubas are that stupid , if not we will have crisis in this country ,
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Block head! Like leader like follower! Either he produces new Album or not Lagbaja is an household name and his made 4rever!

But hatred has so consume you such that you no longer see truth and be buoyant to say it!

See mofo Achievement is quite much 4 GEJ and where I have problem with him and his followers is they NEVER any of his achievement to campaign rather delight in passing insults on personalities and attack APC, GMB and the rest of the people
Record is there for you guys to always beckon on and check unemployed youth b4 GEJ became President and check it whether on increase or decrease basis and I equally pity #team GEJ till cos most of them don't even no what real Politics entails#

Anyways change all the way!

#Teamchange#
#sai Buhari#

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2015
HugeMac:
Nigeria had Independence when GEJ came , I believe this lagbaja is tribal bigot , what ve we had , before now ?, You can not see progress once you are a tribal bigot , little by little we will get there ,

We will get nowhere with GEJ. Govt. & u Knw dat.

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by tsdarkside(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

not after the obas,have cursed him...NO WAY...its suffering forever.... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by HugeMac: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

He has laid foundations for diversification of our economy , Buhari was there before in Government what did he do , he ruled , he served under OBJ and Abacha , what did he achieve ? And all of a sudden he is now the messiah ,
He is part of the old nigeria , the old corrupt quota system that rewarded tribe instead of qualified individuals , all those rubbish landed us in this mess ,
The past is always important , if you want to move forward , never again should we experience such backwardness

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by NewNigeriaMind: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
This guy is becoming a praise singer.What do he want of APC?

Anybody that says the truth is a praise singer.

Why cant you morons for once face the issues, can Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa( on paper from all indication) afford new coaches and trains or not and why do you think Nigeria cannot to support doyin indomie brains.

stick to the issues,

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2015
apoti:

No brain, only insults... typical of GEJ supporters undecided

Don't mind the block head! Like leader like follower! Either he produces new Album or not Lagbaja is an household name and his made 4rever!

But hatred has so consume you such that you no longer see truth and be buoyant to say it!

See mofo Achievement is quite many 4 GEJ and where I have problem with him and his followers is they NEVER any of his achievement to campaign rather delight in passing insults on personalities and attack APC, GMB and the rest of the people
Record is there for you guys to always beckon on and check unemployed youth b4 GEJ became President and check it whether on increase or decrease basis and I equally pity #team GEJ till cos most of them don't even no what real Politics entails#

Anyways change all the way!

#Teamchange#
#sai Buhari#

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by elbinmanny(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=apoti post=31503786][/quote] just like boko haram, we dont discuss with faceless people cool
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by NewNigeriaMind: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2015
appini:
Lagbaja do your research very well before spewing rubbish, is it with your tongue you want fast trains to be powered in Nigeria.

I agree with you, no power, no fast trains, we should stick to locomotives ( I SAY GOD FORBID)

Pls do you still need a reason to vote out jonathan and pdp.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by NewNigeriaMind: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2015
HugeMac:
He has laid foundations for diversification of our economy , Buhari was there before in Government what did he do , he ruled , he served under OBJ and Abacha , what did he achieve ? And all of a sudden he is now the messiah ,
He is part of the old nigeria , the old corrupt quota system that rewarded tribe instead of qualified individuals , all those rubbish landed us in this mess ,
The past is always important , if you want to move forward , never again should we experience such backwardness

YOU STILL DONT GET IT, ANYBODY THAT STANDS FOR WHAT IS RIGHT IS WHAT WE NEED.

JONATHAN GOVERNMENT IS A COLOSSAL FAILURE

3 Likes

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by NewNigeriaMind: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2015
HugeMac:

Gejites and their modus oparandi

Any body that says the truth to their face is either:

1 from Apc
2 Poor
3 Tribal bigot once the person is not from the SS or SE
4 Efulefu is the person is from SS or SE

These morons will call jesus a tribal bigot or apc member if jesus comes to tell them today they deserve better than jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by shurlermoz(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=tsdarkside post=31509936]
i say,,the well-meaning nigerians should boycott the IGBOS..
Noooo, we are one Nigeria and they have a right to their own opinion no matter how baseless U feel it is.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by cotzywitzy(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2015
apoti:

You will know the guy OREmus oe whatever is a Fool... why is it that they can't just accept the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by chibas: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2015
all4naija:
The change is not coming from Buhari. He's a former dictator for goodness sake. Jeez! Most of you are i d i o t s!
we practise democracy now,so get that into ur head,as ur reasons does not conform with present day nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
HugeMac:

Foundation my foot, foundation witout elericity &, corruption evrywher. Pls sir, what is positve impact of fastest growing Eco in africa on d nigerian pple @ d moment ? How much is Dolar to a Naira? Do u knw d effect of dat on d masses. Jona is part of the so called New nigeria , ANd also the leader of New corrupt quota system. GEJ Gov lack d integrity to move dis country foward he has tried his best pls he shld allow those with clues to continue...

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Some people sef. Just because someone has a divergent view from yours he becomes a fool. Anyways insult all you want since it is your stock in trade...it is still

GEJ till 2019. No vacancy in Aso Rock yet.

Alright class, repeat after me;

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan for 2nd term till 2019.

Again!

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan for 2nd term tongue till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by x9ja1960: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Bad belle people...its allowed. Lagbaja must mean GEJ should have built the type of train system some APC governors started but have since discovered their folly along the line. Whatever happened to gradual progress! But his opinion sha.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by opex044: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2015
U are such an embarrassment to be part of my generation. U lack vision
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by socialwritter: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by sampeyo: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2015
holatin:

it is simply because they believe that YOU are a fool!
They believe that YOU are unenlightened and unexposed
That YOU are unintelligent, daft and do not know any better

this says it all
imagine some satanist still clamouring for GEJ even though they know he is a failure.
some of them support him because of d region he comes from
some because of religion.

they ve forgotten, d well being of this nation is higher than any religion and tribe.

after subsidy removal, insurgence rate, immigration scam they still shout GEJ till whatever.

menu sowi to tell you YOU ARE A FOOL.

BUHARI FOR CHANGE

Idiots are rioting look at hopeless Apc liers. . Let me tell una what u are wearing on ur wrist u don't need mirow to take a closer look at it. For the fact that mr president has done much on transforming the nation I must vote him bk come sun come rain.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Another Senseless Comments , i thought you have something good to say when you started but was disappointed in the end because i was unable to grap anything meaningful from your write-up.

Thanks for your comment, I've modified it with needful punctuations for your understanding.
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by omowest(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
apoti:

U be Ode, mumu person do u read d story, y are some Nigeria's are so dumb like this Idiot, u are afraid ur daddy we loose that contracts is been lobbying for if GMB became President for this country
Re: Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains by miky(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2015
I blame GEJ for providing these animals with trains in the first place.. These rodents have never been in trains their while life, now see it fit to rain abuses.. Give them their normal treatment just like previous governments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Friday Osanebi Gives His Aides A Duplex And New Car. Photos / Seyi Makinde On Lagos & 2023: APC Should Be Ready For Eviction In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.